Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Link me to some good music torrents
    #15946907 -

Lay em on me... I'll take just about anything!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Link me to some good music torrents [Re: indica]
    #15947025 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Link me to some good music torrents [Re: aj123]
    #15954023 -

fuck yeah man that is some really cool music!

Thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Link me to some good music torrents [Re: indica]
    #15954034 -

That stuff is IERRIBLE! :thumbdown::grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Link me to some good music torrents [Re: Pandora5a]
    #15954046 -

Man, torrents suck. Just do a search on google with the band's titled followed by "blogspot." You will find WAY more then you would on torrent sites, less likelihood of getting viruses and legal ramifications I'd say, and it takes WAY less time to download since they're using direct download links on sites like mediafire or filetube.

For movies, there is a LEGAL video stream site partnered with youtube called Crackle.com you can check out. They have tons of free, decent movies, some of which are as recent as a year or two ago.

For video games, and other things, there are warez forums, which I'm not going to post due to the fact that I might be banned for doing so.


--------------------
curiousity killed the cat but people forget that cats have nine lives.

Go on, get curious.

Edited by Nyarlethotep (03/16/12 02:19 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Link me to some good music torrents [Re: Nyarlethotep]
    #15954081 -

well im still a dinosaur so :raspberry:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Link me to some good music torrents [Re: indica]
    #15954810 -

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/3859197/John_Peel_Torrent_Compilation_1_of_17

John Peel had the best collection of music ever, and the older I get, the more I start to like the fall.

That's the festive fifty one, there's ones from 1970's up to his death in 2004.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Link me to some good music torrents [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #15955504 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Link me to some good music torrents [Re: Byrain]
    #15955540 -

Visionary Tools said:
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/3859197/John_Peel_Torrent_Compilation_1_of_17

John Peel had the best collection of music ever, and the older I get, the more I start to like the fall.

That's the festive fifty one, there's ones from 1970's up to his death in 2004.



Yeah there are so so so many good John Peel sessions, he was truly dedicated to music on all levels. I met him a couple of times, he would quite often be at local gigs in Oxford in the late 90's/early 2000's, usually standing at the back by himself with a pint.

I only ever said hello really, wish I had appreciated who he was and all the people he had met more, but was only in my early 20's. Back then my taste was mostly punk rock/aggressive stuff. I'll bet he had some killer stories though.

Are you on demonoid, Indica? If not, would you care for an invite? I believe I have a couple left.

I only use demonoid and not sure if torrent links from there are going to work for non-members. :peace:


--------------------

"Atrophic interludes weave through my life far too often, for me to fight the biggest enemies"




"Standing on the corner of 5th and Vermouth"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* First tune of Electronic Music? EVER!!!
( 1 2 all )
Ayahuasca 8,902 22 03/16/10 12:19 PM
by SneezingPenis
* Who listens to Trance Music?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ArCh_TemPlaR 14,652 62 10/22/20 12:04 PM
by juloxx
* Effed's Music Picks EffedS 1,312 13 08/20/03 01:14 PM
by whole9
* Links to threads with links... Smack31 977 3 01/17/03 02:24 AM
by SubGen1us
* Post Your Music Links Here.....
( 1 2 all )
GabbaDj 6,441 39 06/02/05 05:23 PM
by gema
* Classical Music
( 1 2 all )
Mojo_Risin 3,380 25 04/16/03 12:05 PM
by Anonymous
* Post links to YOUR music here!
( 1 2 3 all )
Smack31 6,581 43 09/09/19 09:56 PM
by TheoriesAbound
* you who make music! do you have a website?
( 1 2 all )
stefan 4,323 33 11/21/04 12:18 PM
by stefan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
687 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 15 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.