Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Red Necks Are Annoying
    #15916155 -

I live on a culdesac (nice word for dead end) and this guy keeps riding his 4-wheeler up and down the street.  It's so loud and annoying.  I'm not about to call the cops because I don't like them either.  Especially over something so dumb.  I moved in here just over a year ago so I'm a young newb on the street dealing with these old school red necks with dogs.  I just wanted to get this off my chest.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Necks Are Annoying [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #15916169 -

Go ask him if you can ride his 4 wheeler. I bet it won't annoy you so much once you  get to play on it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Necks Are Annoying [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #15916176 -

Ask to ride it, at least get something out of it


--------------------
I'm the one thats got to die when its time for me to die so let me live my life the way i want to
        -Jimi Hendrix

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Necks Are Annoying [Re: lil_demented]
    #15916179 -

lil_demented said:
Go ask him if you can ride his 4 wheeler. I bet it won't annoy you so much once you  get to play on it.



hahaha:thumbup:


--------------------
I'm the one thats got to die when its time for me to die so let me live my life the way i want to
        -Jimi Hendrix

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Necks Are Annoying [Re: FeedingMyDreams] * 1
    #15916185 -

I suggest moving a few hundred miles north, or few thousand west.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Necks Are Annoying [Re: Shapeshifta]
    #15916186 -

Shapeshifta said:
Ask to ride it, at least get something out of it



That's actually amazing advice.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Necks Are Annoying [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #15916192 -

Dude i live in a town full of Rednecks. The thing they like to do i go mud bogging and shit. I have a dirt ally right next to my house. Every year around spring time(this time of year) when the snow is melting and turns my turn ally into a "Redneck shitfest". During Redneck shitfest these fuckers essentially go up and down the ally right next to my house with loud trucks bumping Kid Rock yelling GIT R DUN!
At Redneck Shitfest 2011 i called the cops. They brought their 4 wheelers and joined in.:mad:


--------------------


Broken heart don't feel so bad
You ain't got half of what you thought you had
Rock you baby to and fro
Not too fast and not too slow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Necks Are Annoying [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #15916198 -

I feel you. I went walking my dog around a neighborhood outside mine, and ran into 5 dogs. Two groups, one with 3 and the other 2. I was like 'what the frack?' and had to scare them off because my dumb dog was egging them on.

Those dogs probably belonged to red necks.


--------------------
"Lemme see dem tittays" -Zack & Miri Make a Porno

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Necks Are Annoying [Re: LySergic D]
    #15916200 -

lol, redneck shitfest 2011. Fucking hilarious

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Necks Are Annoying [Re: LySergic D]
    #15916204 -

LySergic D said:
Dude i live in a town full of Rednecks. The thing they like to do i go mud bogging and shit. I have a dirt ally right next to my house. Every year around spring time(this time of year) when the snow is melting and turns my turn ally into a "Redneck shitfest". During Redneck shitfest these fuckers essentially go up and down the ally right next to my house with loud trucks bumping Kid Rock yelling GIT R DUN!
At Redneck Shitfest 2011 i called the cops. They brought their 4 wheelers and joined in.:mad:



If you can't beat them, just get shit off your chest on message boards.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Necks Are Annoying [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #15916224 -

Right, Shits off my chest now. I feel better. Until tomorrow around 11 when Shitfest starts up again. We just got dumped on with snow. Today what 60 degrees. There where sooooo many Rednecks in my ally this morning that i bet 75% of them called in sick at work.


--------------------


Broken heart don't feel so bad
You ain't got half of what you thought you had
Rock you baby to and fro
Not too fast and not too slow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Necks Are Annoying [Re: LySergic D]
    #15916246 -

LySergic D said:
Right, Shits off my chest now. I feel better. Until tomorrow around 11 when Shitfest starts up again. We just got dumped on with snow. Today what 60 degrees. There where sooooo many Rednecks in my ally this morning that i bet 75% of them called in sick at work.



I really don't know what to say other than sorry for your situation.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Necks Are Annoying [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #15916264 -

Im sorry for your situation too.




Damn Rednecks


--------------------


Broken heart don't feel so bad
You ain't got half of what you thought you had
Rock you baby to and fro
Not too fast and not too slow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Necks Are Annoying [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #15916265 -

I don't think I could handle living in a redneck town.


--------------------
"Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Necks Are Annoying [Re: LySergic D]
    #15916267 -

Rednecks are weird, with their muddy shirts and hats in their pockets, and their nasty wives and furniture in the yard.

I live around a bunch of rednecks too, always shooting of their guns at the most random ass times.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Necks Are Annoying [Re: LySergic D] * 1
    #15916321 -

LySergic D said:
Dude i live in a town full of Rednecks. The thing they like to do i go mud bogging and shit. I have a dirt ally right next to my house. Every year around spring time(this time of year) when the snow is melting and turns my turn ally into a "Redneck shitfest". During Redneck shitfest these fuckers essentially go up and down the ally right next to my house with loud trucks bumping Kid Rock yelling GIT R DUN!
At Redneck Shitfest 2011 i called the cops. They brought their 4 wheelers and joined in.:mad:



You could always try joining them instead of sitting around and being judgmental :shrug:. Who knows, maybe you'll have fun? Seems to me that you're kind of stuck in the situation anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Necks Are Annoying [Re: setb]
    #15916355 -

Cause im the complete opposite of them. For one, I dont listen to Kid rock.
Second, I actually do shit like that. But there are waaaaay better places to go mudding/bogging/2-tracking in my area than the ally next to my house.
For real, I live in a small town. im not in the country anywhere.
I am within walking distance of my downtown area. There are much better places to do that shit than in town, 15 feet away from my bedroom window.


--------------------


Broken heart don't feel so bad
You ain't got half of what you thought you had
Rock you baby to and fro
Not too fast and not too slow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Necks Are Annoying [Re: LySergic D]
    #15916592 -

rednecks crack me up, one time I was chat roulette and there were these two rednecks, I noticed them looking confused, it took them a while to process my long hair then one was like "OHHLY SHIT ITS A GUY! AHAWW HAWW HAWW" so I was like "HAW HAW HAW THAT'S ABOUT AS FUNNY AS NASCAR" then they got all serious.. and one was all like "aww.. that one hurt.. why'dya gotta go there maaaaannn?!"

lol fucking rednecks


--------------------
Disclaimer: All posts created by the user "Bomb Diggity" are entirely fictitious and are created solely for entertainment purposes to cope with his severe social anxiety.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Necks Are Annoying [Re: Bomb Diggity]
    #15916616 -

werd its meant to be a friendly sound


--------------------
ole eheenuh ale c ree n o regrets..sorry:(, dont look at me, can care, don't look at me, jealous snake, screaming at k hole, trying to be nice,sryyyyyyyyyyyyy,mytrail:D..i'll shh myself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Necks Are Annoying [Re: noanger]
    #15916648 -

Back in high school i was in an auto program that worked on customer vehicles. I remember it was just me and a few other dudes getting the work done. The rednecks would be like " A hick a durr durr a hicka durr, come check out this deer i shot on my way to school"


--------------------


Broken heart don't feel so bad
You ain't got half of what you thought you had
Rock you baby to and fro
Not too fast and not too slow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* rednecks Retired 1,181 14 04/10/05 10:55 PM
by starptv23
* I Thought The Republican Convention Was A Sorry Ass Shitfest....
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
starfire_xes 5,200 81 09/06/12 08:23 AM
by Absent Minded
* Hillary meets with Blacklivesmatter, turns into a shitfest. qman 784 12 08/19/15 04:44 PM
by SoupSandwich
* ghetto or redneck?
( 1 2 all )
trent 2,854 23 12/29/07 10:53 PM
by Dreamer987
* Of line-dancing rednecks and rioting punkers...a San Bernardino story
( 1 2 all )
ToTheSummit 4,097 21 03/08/06 04:01 AM
by wrestler_az
* classic southern rock lovin hippie rednecks
( 1 2 all )
bluesky 5,078 22 04/04/09 09:59 PM
by MrBump
* Red Rocks Dead Shows!
( 1 2 3 all )
Phishgrrl 5,650 46 06/17/04 09:06 PM
by wandrnshaman
* Hornet/Wasp Sting to the Neck Mighty Bop 1,374 14 09/12/05 06:05 PM
by License_to_Chill

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
979 topic views. 9 members, 7 guests and 61 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.