Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
any grad student prospects for 2012?!?
    #15844058 -

fuck shit fuck this is the most stressful time of the year for those waiting to hear back from grad schools! cant sleep, cant get work done, not hungry, just waiting. fuck!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any grad student prospects for 2012?!? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15844529 -

I'm finishing up my undergrad this semester - busting my ass to try and push myself over the top for a 3.0 GPA - I wish I hadn't bullshitted my first two years and done such a mediocre job. I'll be taking at least a year or two off before I consider going to grad school, but I'm getting the groundwork done now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any grad student prospects for 2012?!? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15844631 -

Fixin to graduate teh grad skewl this semester.  If you applied to safety schools you should not have anything to worry about.  The moment when my school called me to tell me I got in was an exceptional moment.  Relish it.  Good luck broski.  :gethigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: any grad student prospects for 2012?!? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #15845156 -

Anonymous #2 said:
I'm finishing up my undergrad this semester - busting my ass to try and push myself over the top for a 3.0 GPA - I wish I hadn't bullshitted my first two years and done such a mediocre job. I'll be taking at least a year or two off before I consider going to grad school, but I'm getting the groundwork done now.



save meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My GPA this semester was, *Drumroll*
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 699 25 12/29/07 07:08 PM
by Anonymous
* The 2012 people.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,160 31 12/01/07 03:06 PM
by Anonymous
* Bad Credit and Student Loans Anonymous 182 4 04/05/09 10:24 PM
by Anonymous
* An interesting 2012 theory
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,080 60 02/05/09 11:10 AM
by Anonymous
* This is a question for y'all bisexuals out there...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,017 25 08/22/08 03:53 PM
by Anonymous
* so i'm sitting in a student commons area.. Anonymous 540 18 11/07/07 12:56 PM
by Anonymous
* Fuck College and Fuck Egos
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,629 70 11/10/08 03:30 PM
by Anonymous
* Quitting drugs, getting a REAL job, and going to a REAL college/university!
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 876 33 01/14/09 10:05 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
160 topic views. 0 members, 11 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.