Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: RenzoSupreme]
    #15659897 -

oh dude, i got nothing wrong with you defending yourself or sorting out a situation, but i thought it was a bit much when you are like " go to a bar , pay your bill, kick someone off their stoll and break a jug over their head " that just screams shit stain.


what you were sayin about some guy stealing $1100 from your brother, i mean obviously thats going to warrant a big of an agressive response, which is fair enough.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #15659905 -

DosileFlynn said:
oh dude, i got nothing wrong with you defending yourself or sorting out a situation, but i thought it was a bit much when you are like " go to a bar , pay your bill, kick someone off their stoll and break a jug over their head " that just screams shit stain.


what you were sayin about some guy stealing $1100 from your brother, i mean obviously thats going to warrant a big of an agressive response, which is fair enough.




--------------------
:tigerbunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: withoutawire]
    #15660128 -

Be me.


--------------------
Improvements sha'll be made.

PESHawaiian ~ 4-HO-DMT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: RenzoSupreme]
    #15660185 -

RenzoSupreme said:
Umeltin said:
withoutawire said:
Correcting people with your and you're or than and then on the internet, given the context of your posts...speaks volumes.



makes me want to reach threw the computer and choke someone



*through



:trolldance:

FUCK! I'm SORRY! I'm so so sorry! Okay, okay, I'm leaving, I'm leaving.

/renzo



:ahahaha: i knew you would do that.lol. its cool

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #15660282 -

DosileFlynn said:
oh dude, i got nothing wrong with you defending yourself or sorting out a situation, but i thought it was a bit much when you are like " go to a bar , pay your bill, kick someone off their stoll and break a jug over their head " that just screams shit stain.


what you were sayin about some guy stealing $1100 from your brother, i mean obviously thats going to warrant a big of an agressive response, which is fair enough.



Guilty as charged.. Like I say, I was half-asleep when I posted it.  Yeah, a bit much, wouldn't it?  Thats douche-bag shit.  Bar people tend to annoy me in general, but its a far-cry from violence.  Theres a lot to be said about the kind of bad-assery it takes to let shit slide, too. 



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: RenzoSupreme]
    #15660316 -

& the story with the beer mug wasn't even me.  It was a broseph of mine who had to smash a dude for practically assaulting his lady in the restroom some weeks before.  Guy broke down one of those piss-stall walls trying to come onto her.  I don't know if I would have reacted the same way or not.  Hard to say.  I think I may have rather seen a $3000 assault settlement.. Decisions, decisions..

BUT, it doesn't distract away from my buddy who is often referred to as 'a badass'.  [And I concur]


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: RenzoSupreme]
    #15660324 -

RenzoSupreme said:
& the story with the beer mug wasn't even me.  It was a broseph of mine who had to smash a dude for practically assaulting his lady in the restroom some weeks before.  Guy broke down one of those piss-stall walls trying to come onto her.  I don't know if I would have reacted the same way or not.  Hard to say.  I think I may have rather seen a $3000 assault settlement.. Decisions, decisions..

BUT, it doesn't distract away from my buddy who is often referred to as 'a badass'.  [And I concur]






Uses word broseph seriously


:scumbagsteve:


--------------------
:tigerbunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: withoutawire]
    #15660365 -

*sigh*

Whatever... I cave..

Bye.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: RenzoSupreme]
    #15660386 -

hahahhahahahah i'm just giving you a hard time brospeh.


--------------------
:tigerbunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: withoutawire]
    #15660391 -

Lift weights. Wear all black. Be sexy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: withoutawire]
    #15660417 -

withoutawire said:
hahahhahahahah i'm just giving you a hard time brospeh.



oh :shoosh:

But do you see the point I was trying to make?  I'm serious about it, because the world needs more badasses.

A badass is just that guy that did the thing that everyone was thinking, but didn't have the balls to do..

Even the bartender said he didn't see anything..

People talked about it for months.  "I'm so glad someone did that" for literally MONTHS.

Thats the difference between a badass, and a non-badass.  Its just an internal differentiation, nothing physical..

Although, I will say, wearing all black and doing meth probably doesn't hurt :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: RenzoSupreme]
    #15660502 -

Given the context of everything I agree with you.


--------------------
:tigerbunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: withoutawire]
    #15663338 -

Meth and more meth....


--------------------

No. No, man. Shit, no man.  I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' somethin' like that man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: shroomie_glen]
    #15664145 -

shroomie_glen said:
Meth and more meth....



I concur
:mel:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: RenzoSupreme]
    #15664149 -

become a otd regular. they all think theyre badass

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* black or brown leather jacket Cosm 1,088 11 01/31/05 12:14 AM
by trippinpimp
* So i got this freakin AWESOME leather jacket for dirt cheap. sui 1,388 7 08/07/06 02:41 PM
by Konnrade
* Should I buy this jacket?
( 1 2 3 all )
mr_kite 4,924 40 12/23/06 10:46 AM
by Gomp
* Fucking hell, I love this bloody jacket: Konnrade 939 5 02/27/06 02:58 AM
by Acidic_Sloth
* thrift store shopping
( 1 2 all )
Cannabischarlie 2,224 21 08/18/08 01:13 AM
by PyroBurns
* Help buying jacket..
( 1 2 all )
PDU 3,003 22 01/09/08 01:46 AM
by spud
* Bruce Lee is too badass for words
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Jadian 8,767 147 03/02/07 01:56 AM
by Jadian
* The Official Famous BadAsses Thread
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 18,000 75 11/15/05 09:34 PM
by d33p

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,448 topic views. 2 members, 14 guests and 136 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.