Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: RenzoSupreme]
    #15659346 -

RenzoSupreme said:
Maaaan, being a bad motherfucker has shit to do with meth and guns..
Its about not taking shit.  I'm not a big guy at all, but everyone that knows me, knows not to fuck around, because I do not hesitate.  Having a degree, cars, house, all that shit.. That makes you cool, but not badass.  Next time some d-bag has it coming at the bar, do this:
Pay your tab.. Tip the nice bar-maid at least 40%. Kick the guy's stool out from under him, hard.  He'll drop, and most likely bite his tongue when his chin hits the bar. Now, smash a beer mug over his head as hard as you can... Then calmly, zip your jacket up, and walk out. 

Like I say, I'm not a big guy, and thats why I always do shit like that when I want to make a point.  Most the guys I've fucked up probably would have wrangled me had I given them a chance.  Much bigger, much stronger etc..  Thats why you mustn't hesitate.  Just do it, fast and hard, without thought. 

It only takes a handful of incidents like this before people will realize: Motherfuckers a bad motherfucker..



this makes you more of a peasant rather then a badass in my eyes


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #15659358 -

DosileFlynn said:
RenzoSupreme said:
Maaaan, being a bad motherfucker has shit to do with meth and guns..
Its about not taking shit.  I'm not a big guy at all, but everyone that knows me, knows not to fuck around, because I do not hesitate.  Having a degree, cars, house, all that shit.. That makes you cool, but not badass.  Next time some d-bag has it coming at the bar, do this:
Pay your tab.. Tip the nice bar-maid at least 40%. Kick the guy's stool out from under him, hard.  He'll drop, and most likely bite his tongue when his chin hits the bar. Now, smash a beer mug over his head as hard as you can... Then calmly, zip your jacket up, and walk out. 

Like I say, I'm not a big guy, and thats why I always do shit like that when I want to make a point.  Most the guys I've fucked up probably would have wrangled me had I given them a chance.  Much bigger, much stronger etc..  Thats why you mustn't hesitate.  Just do it, fast and hard, without thought. 

It only takes a handful of incidents like this before people will realize: Motherfuckers a bad motherfucker..



this makes you more of a peasant rather then a badass in my eyes



And that's the difference between us.  You'll let people walk on you, defile you, defile your friends, your family; You'll let your palms sweat, and your heart race..I will not. You see it as barbarism, I see it as human.  I agree to disagree. See, the thing is, people like myself never have to think about these situations coming up, because I've established a social boundary, that everyone can clearly see.

So, I don't have to worry about it; I just let the good times roll these days.


--------------------

Edited by RenzoSupreme (01/13/12 08:14 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #15659364 -

DosileFlynn said:
RenzoSupreme said:
Maaaan, being a bad motherfucker has shit to do with meth and guns..
Its about not taking shit.  I'm not a big guy at all, but everyone that knows me, knows not to fuck around, because I do not hesitate.  Having a degree, cars, house, all that shit.. That makes you cool, but not badass.  Next time some d-bag has it coming at the bar, do this:
Pay your tab.. Tip the nice bar-maid at least 40%. Kick the guy's stool out from under him, hard.  He'll drop, and most likely bite his tongue when his chin hits the bar. Now, smash a beer mug over his head as hard as you can... Then calmly, zip your jacket up, and walk out. 

Like I say, I'm not a big guy, and thats why I always do shit like that when I want to make a point.  Most the guys I've fucked up probably would have wrangled me had I given them a chance.  Much bigger, much stronger etc..  Thats why you mustn't hesitate.  Just do it, fast and hard, without thought. 

It only takes a handful of incidents like this before people will realize: Motherfuckers a bad motherfucker..



this makes you more of a peasant rather then a badass in my eyes



Also, *than


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: RenzoSupreme]
    #15659380 -

To be a badass, you pretty much have to do meth... there are no two ways about that....

Actually you should learn to cook meth too, that would help tremendously...

Ummm on second thought, you basically want to structure your entire life around the character that Mickey Rourke plays in "Spun"..

Except you have to survive multiple meth explosions...not die at the end like he does.

There ya go lil' feller, hope that helps... (it worked for me)


--------------------

No. No, man. Shit, no man.  I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' somethin' like that man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: shroomie_glen]
    #15659421 -





Samuel l Jackson is how you be a badass.


--------------------
Good bye to everyone, my time here was well spent, and I think I have gained a lot from coming here. The internet has become to much of a priority for me, and I think I am ready to let it go for a while. < Who am I kidding...I'm hooked for life.

Edited by Mattm (01/13/12 08:34 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: Mattm]
    #15659454 -

Talking Loud and shooting people is all fun and games....
--------------------I only have one qualm with this------------------------
There is not enough meth involved.
I got a Fever.
And the ONLY prescription is moar meth.
Just a little more meth.


--------------------

No. No, man. Shit, no man.  I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' somethin' like that man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: RenzoSupreme]
    #15659636 -

RenzoSupreme said:
DosileFlynn said:
RenzoSupreme said:
Maaaan, being a bad motherfucker has shit to do with meth and guns..
Its about not taking shit.  I'm not a big guy at all, but everyone that knows me, knows not to fuck around, because I do not hesitate.  Having a degree, cars, house, all that shit.. That makes you cool, but not badass.  Next time some d-bag has it coming at the bar, do this:
Pay your tab.. Tip the nice bar-maid at least 40%. Kick the guy's stool out from under him, hard.  He'll drop, and most likely bite his tongue when his chin hits the bar. Now, smash a beer mug over his head as hard as you can... Then calmly, zip your jacket up, and walk out. 

Like I say, I'm not a big guy, and thats why I always do shit like that when I want to make a point.  Most the guys I've fucked up probably would have wrangled me had I given them a chance.  Much bigger, much stronger etc..  Thats why you mustn't hesitate.  Just do it, fast and hard, without thought. 

It only takes a handful of incidents like this before people will realize: Motherfuckers a bad motherfucker..



this makes you more of a peasant rather then a badass in my eyes



And that's the difference between us.  You'll let people walk on you, defile you, defile your friends, your family; You'll let your palms sweat, and your heart race..I will not. You see it as barbarism, I see it as human.  I agree to disagree. See, the thing is, people like myself never have to think about these situations coming up, because I've established a social boundary, that everyone can clearly see.

So, I don't have to worry about it; I just let the good times roll these days.



alright Dr. Phil, thank you for psycho-analyzing me over the internet. you don't know me or what i'm like chuck norris.


anyway just sayin', if your bragging about how vicious you can be, that doesn't make you a badass, just someone with some sort of disorder.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #15659658 -

DosileFlynn said:
RenzoSupreme said:
DosileFlynn said:
RenzoSupreme said:
Maaaan, being a bad motherfucker has shit to do with meth and guns..
Its about not taking shit.  I'm not a big guy at all, but everyone that knows me, knows not to fuck around, because I do not hesitate.  Having a degree, cars, house, all that shit.. That makes you cool, but not badass.  Next time some d-bag has it coming at the bar, do this:
Pay your tab.. Tip the nice bar-maid at least 40%. Kick the guy's stool out from under him, hard.  He'll drop, and most likely bite his tongue when his chin hits the bar. Now, smash a beer mug over his head as hard as you can... Then calmly, zip your jacket up, and walk out. 

Like I say, I'm not a big guy, and thats why I always do shit like that when I want to make a point.  Most the guys I've fucked up probably would have wrangled me had I given them a chance.  Much bigger, much stronger etc..  Thats why you mustn't hesitate.  Just do it, fast and hard, without thought. 

It only takes a handful of incidents like this before people will realize: Motherfuckers a bad motherfucker..



this makes you more of a peasant rather then a badass in my eyes



And that's the difference between us.  You'll let people walk on you, defile you, defile your friends, your family; You'll let your palms sweat, and your heart race..I will not. You see it as barbarism, I see it as human.  I agree to disagree. See, the thing is, people like myself never have to think about these situations coming up, because I've established a social boundary, that everyone can clearly see.

So, I don't have to worry about it; I just let the good times roll these days.



alright Dr. Phil, thank you for psycho-analyzing me over the internet. you don't know me or what i'm like chuck norris.


anyway just sayin', if your bragging about how vicious you can be, that doesn't make you a badass, just someone with some sort of disorder.



you're*


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: RenzoSupreme]
    #15659669 -

RenzoSupreme said:
Maaaan, being a bad motherfucker has shit to do with meth and guns..
Its about not taking shit.  I'm not a big guy at all, but everyone that knows me, knows not to fuck around, because I do not hesitate.  Having a degree, cars, house, all that shit.. That makes you cool, but not badass.  Next time some d-bag has it coming at the bar, do this:
Pay your tab.. Tip the nice bar-maid at least 40%. Kick the guy's stool out from under him, hard.  He'll drop, and most likely bite his tongue when his chin hits the bar. Now, smash a beer mug over his head as hard as you can... Then calmly, zip your jacket up, and walk out. 

Like I say, I'm not a big guy, and thats why I always do shit like that when I want to make a point.  Most the guys I've fucked up probably would have wrangled me had I given them a chance.  Much bigger, much stronger etc..  Thats why you mustn't hesitate.  Just do it, fast and hard, without thought. 

It only takes a handful of incidents like this before people will realize: Motherfuckers a bad motherfucker..





That just made you sound like a huge douche bag.


--------------------
:tigerbunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: withoutawire]
    #15659701 -

Yeah you have to have honor to be a badass imo.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: withoutawire]
    #15659718 -

Sorry? :shrug:

As the other guy pointed out, I might have 'some kind of disorder'.
I can't really PROVE otherwise.. I'm a completely candid person. I just call it how I see it, and that's how I see it. I'm not saying you should brutalize every dude that fucks with you!

Just the ones that REAAAALy, need it.  The last guy I drew a boundary with stole 1100$ from my brother.. 

I don't think I have a disorder.. People know I'm not mean, or vicious, or EVER start shit.  They do know, I have boundaries. That's all I'm saying.

You have to have a breaking point.  EVERYONE does! I don't care WHO you are! For me, that breaking point happened when I was pretty young, and I just don't tolerate certain behavior. . 

Sorry, again? :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: RenzoSupreme]
    #15659728 -

Next time you find yourself sitting in your lifted truck outside Zumiez, you should have another slim jim+rock star and take a look at yourself.


--------------------
:tigerbunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #15659734 -

The Ecstatic said:
Yeah you have to have honor to be a badass imo.



Its just a pride thing, I guess?  I'm not all 'pride' and whatnot.. Like I say, the last time I snapped was like 10 years ago, and I ASSURE you dudes, the dude had it coming.

It takes an awful lot to set me off, but all I was really saying, is when you do it, do it... Don't deliberate. Op wanted to be a bad ass, I was like 'you already are, you just have to distinguish yourself'.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: withoutawire]
    #15659746 -

withoutawire said:
Next time you find yourself sitting in your lifted truck outside Zumiez, you should have another slim jim+rock star and take a look at yourself.



You think you pegged me.. You're crazy.  Awesome troll though.  I know that species too.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: RenzoSupreme]
    #15659754 -

Correcting people with your and you're or than and then on the internet, given the context of your posts...speaks volumes.


--------------------
:tigerbunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: withoutawire]
    #15659765 -

withoutawire said:
RenzoSupreme said:
Maaaan, being a bad motherfucker has shit to do with meth and guns..
Its about not taking shit.  I'm not a big guy at all, but everyone that knows me, knows not to fuck around, because I do not hesitate.  Having a degree, cars, house, all that shit.. That makes you cool, but not badass.  Next time some d-bag has it coming at the bar, do this:
Pay your tab.. Tip the nice bar-maid at least 40%. Kick the guy's stool out from under him, hard.  He'll drop, and most likely bite his tongue when his chin hits the bar. Now, smash a beer mug over his head as hard as you can... Then calmly, zip your jacket up, and walk out. 

Like I say, I'm not a big guy, and thats why I always do shit like that when I want to make a point.  Most the guys I've fucked up probably would have wrangled me had I given them a chance.  Much bigger, much stronger etc..  Thats why you mustn't hesitate.  Just do it, fast and hard, without thought. 

It only takes a handful of incidents like this before people will realize: Motherfuckers a bad motherfucker..





That just made you sound like a huge douche bag.



DAAAAAW, alright.. I did sound like a douche.  Didn't I make that post at like 6:00am or some ludicrous time??  Its not like I was really trying to offer 'sage advice' or something.  :shoosh:

Sage advice: never EVER get in a fight at the bar.  Thats a badass way to go to jail and go night-night.

But when dude steals $1100 out of your brother's room?  I dunno dudes..:shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: withoutawire]
    #15659772 -

withoutawire said:
Correcting people with your and you're or than and then on the internet, given the context of your posts...speaks volumes.



Guilty as charged.. Sorry, again? :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: withoutawire]
    #15659788 -

withoutawire said:
Correcting people with your and you're or than and then on the internet, given the context of your posts...speaks volumes.



makes me want to reach threw the computer and choke someone

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: Umeltin]
    #15659799 -

Umeltin said:
withoutawire said:
Correcting people with your and you're or than and then on the internet, given the context of your posts...speaks volumes.



makes me want to reach threw the computer and choke someone



*through



:trolldance:

FUCK! I'm SORRY! I'm so so sorry! Okay, okay, I'm leaving, I'm leaving.

/renzo


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to be a badass mother fucker? [Re: withoutawire]
    #15659814 -

withoutawire said:
Next time you find yourself sitting in your lifted truck outside Zumiez, you should have another slim jim+rock star and take a look at yourself.



But now I know you know I know you know what I'm talking about.. These are usually the exact dudes that tend to push those social-boundary-buttons..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* black or brown leather jacket Cosm 1,088 11 01/31/05 12:14 AM
by trippinpimp
* So i got this freakin AWESOME leather jacket for dirt cheap. sui 1,388 7 08/07/06 02:41 PM
by Konnrade
* Should I buy this jacket?
( 1 2 3 all )
mr_kite 4,924 40 12/23/06 10:46 AM
by Gomp
* Fucking hell, I love this bloody jacket: Konnrade 939 5 02/27/06 02:58 AM
by Acidic_Sloth
* thrift store shopping
( 1 2 all )
Cannabischarlie 2,224 21 08/18/08 01:13 AM
by PyroBurns
* Help buying jacket..
( 1 2 all )
PDU 3,003 22 01/09/08 01:46 AM
by spud
* Bruce Lee is too badass for words
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Jadian 8,767 147 03/02/07 01:56 AM
by Jadian
* The Official Famous BadAsses Thread
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 18,000 75 11/15/05 09:34 PM
by d33p

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,448 topic views. 3 members, 11 guests and 147 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.