Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Please vote for vermin supreme
    #15636881 -

Hi, I would like you all to take a minute to listen to Vermin Supreme. I think he is just as good if not better than any presidential candidate running right now. If it comes down to it, please write him in!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please vote for vermin supreme [Re: ReefaCheefa]
    #15636905 -

is this real?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please vote for vermin supreme [Re: ReefaCheefa]
    #15636930 -

He has my vote.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please vote for vermin supreme [Re: shadowplay]
    #15636948 -

Holy shit, this is amazing.


--------------------
:durrhurr: Smoke enough weed and you'll never grow up, mentally. Peter Pan strain. :durrhurr:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please vote for vermin supreme [Re: CrossingTheStar]
    #15636964 -

Yes its for real. I love his satire.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please vote for vermin supreme [Re: ReefaCheefa]
    #15636992 -

Jesus told me to make randall terry gay.

:lolsy:

Edited by Flower Child (01/08/12 09:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please vote for vermin supreme [Re: ReefaCheefa]
    #15637005 -

:lol:

That was the most entertaining political interview I've seen yet.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please vote for vermin supreme [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #15637609 -

hHahaha the ending is the best!!

zombies will end our dependence on foreign oil!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Please vote for vermin supreme [Re: Led Zeppelin]
    #15637613 -

wouldnt it be fucking crazy if this guy actually became president. hahaaha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A Quiet yet Educational Interview w/Joshua
( 1 2 all )
World Spirit 4,700 28 04/28/05 04:00 PM
by Silversoul
* Burzum Interview Ravus 1,809 9 05/15/05 06:31 PM
by faslimy
* Exclusive Interview With - Enter - by Roadkill RoadkillM 1,667 5 03/14/05 11:22 PM
by delta9
* OneMoreRobot3021: The Only Interview You Need World Spirit 1,439 8 03/27/05 08:49 PM
by delta9
* 20 Facts About Voting in the USA, More Zen Tricksters, and Ken Babbs Stuff!--Please Move thread C20H25N3O 1,324 4 03/14/05 07:56 PM
by C20H25N3O
* Interview with David Icke
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 4,451 23 12/05/04 11:26 PM
by Vvellum
* Trey Anastasio Playboy Interview Adom 5,675 2 05/02/03 12:57 PM
by Adom
* Are you going to vote? And if so !???
( 1 2 3 all )
whitegreyhat 4,735 52 11/02/04 10:44 PM
by relativexistance

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
393 topic views. 6 members, 25 guests and 255 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.