Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
You guys WONT belive this! norwegian prisons
    #15634475 -

so i made a thread about norwegian prices, witch are crazy.

so i thought id give you another "shocker" and  have a show and tell about norwegian prison :eek:

in norway we have a 3 stage system:

1. closed prison, kinda like a us prison, but with tv's in every cell (here you usualy spend 20% of the time)
2. open prison, you have your own cell/room with tv and xbox, and the doors are never closed so you can roam around with other inmates and make food, play pool or what have you(here you spend 20-40% of the sentence)
3. "overgangsbolig" this is where it gets "shocking", here you go to your regular job every day outside the prison, you can have visitors at your room 3h/day every day, you are allowed to go out 10h/week and do whatever, you are allowed to spend 3days at home every month. we have cable, high speed internet etc.(here you spend the rest of your time until parole witch you get after 2/3 of the sentence)
(i wil post a video of my "cell" in the "overgangsbolig")



and the penalties are ridiculous here!


--------------------
"I'm not here to stir any shit up, I don't do that. I'm not a mind-fucker, I'm an ass-kicker"
Brock Lesnar

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

Do I believe in aliens? Yes I do, I've actually seen them. They hang out in the parking lot of Home Depot.

:frankly:

Edited by booyaga (01/08/12 11:27 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys WONT belive this! norwegian prisons [Re: booyaga]
    #15634491 -

I've seen documentaries on these prisons.  Humane as shit, and probably a better "correctional" factor.


IDK about posting to the shroomery from prison tho, lol.


Oh you're that dude?  The one planning a grow OP and posting it from prison apparently?  Mr charge $25/g for shrooms.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys WONT belive this! norwegian prisons [Re: dtowntoker]
    #15634511 -

what did you do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys WONT belive this! norwegian prisons [Re: booyaga]
    #15634514 -

Harsh law enforcement doesn't reduce the crime rate, it only makes people more desperate. Desperate people will kill or be killed to avoid a 30 year sentence for something stupid.

Also, having more things to do while serving your sentence reduces the violence between prisoners.

I'm sure that you have all these things to do inside the prison until you do the slightest stupid thing. Then they send you to the "regular" part of the prison for awhile.

As for the fact that you can go to work during your sentence, it seems weird to me. But on the bright side prisoners can still contribute to society.

I'm pretty sure that's a low security prison for minor crimes though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys WONT belive this! norwegian prisons [Re: Synth Ethics]
    #15634522 -

Damn thats swankier than my apartment... What you payin for a room like that???lol


--------------------

No. No, man. Shit, no man.  I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' somethin' like that man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys WONT belive this! norwegian prisons [Re: dtowntoker]
    #15634533 -

dtowntoker said:
I've seen documentaries on these prisons.  Humane as shit, and probably a better "correctional" factor.



it actually works, atleast for me, im never going back to the shit i did before!  fuck spending more time in jail.

dtowntoker said:
IDK about posting to the shroomery from prison tho, lol.


Oh you're that dude?  The one planning a grow OP and posting it from prison apparently?  Mr charge $25/g for shrooms.



i grew a little shrooms before this, and thats the only illegal activity im going to continue, so what better use of my time here then to read up on cultivating :thumbup:

and FYI i "only" took 12$ last batch i sold :rolleyes:


--------------------
"I'm not here to stir any shit up, I don't do that. I'm not a mind-fucker, I'm an ass-kicker"
Brock Lesnar

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

Do I believe in aliens? Yes I do, I've actually seen them. They hang out in the parking lot of Home Depot.

:frankly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys WONT belive this! norwegian prisons [Re: booyaga]
    #15634540 -

most prisons just help the criminals to get even worse.

I bet they have a good rate for "recovered" criminals


--------------------


"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys WONT belive this! norwegian prisons [Re: dtowntoker]
    #15634555 -

Nicer than a lot of dorms, haha.

So they spend a lot of time on rehabilitation over punishment?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys WONT belive this! norwegian prisons [Re: Patlal]
    #15634562 -

simon418 said:
what did you do.



Patlal said:
Harsh law enforcement doesn't reduce the crime rate, it only makes people more desperate. Desperate people will kill or be killed to avoid a 30 year sentence for something stupid.

Also, having more things to do while serving your sentence reduces the violence between prisoners.

I'm sure that you have all these things to do inside the prison until you do the slightest stupid thing. Then they send you to the "regular" part of the prison for awhile.

As for the fact that you can go to work during your sentence, it seems weird to me. But on the bright side prisoners can still contribute to society.

I'm pretty sure that's a low security prison for minor crimes though.



Patlal your totaly right, spot on actually exept it dont need to be a minor crime.

im in for a serious drug offense 80.000$ in drugs, but what lead up to it was not all intentional, and i got away with 1.5years + 6 months probational (witch means i serve 1year, and if i do something serious i will get an extra year on top of the next case.  so no more crime for me when im done (2months left) if you count out shrooms :rolleyes:


--------------------
"I'm not here to stir any shit up, I don't do that. I'm not a mind-fucker, I'm an ass-kicker"
Brock Lesnar

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

Do I believe in aliens? Yes I do, I've actually seen them. They hang out in the parking lot of Home Depot.

:frankly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys WONT belive this! norwegian prisons [Re: pouihi]
    #15634569 -

Regardless of how they treat you in there, prison is prison.  The only difference between the more humane prisons and the one's we know and love in the West are that ours tend to further the barbaric values of the inmates. 

Send a guy to prison for a few years for robbing a store just to feed his family;  Now he's out, but with ties to the Aryan Brotherhood or some sketchy shit, and would do just about anything to keep himself from going back to that hell even if it puts himself and those around him in danger.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys WONT belive this! norwegian prisons [Re: booyaga]
    #15634571 -

booyaga said:
simon418 said:
what did you do.



Patlal said:
Harsh law enforcement doesn't reduce the crime rate, it only makes people more desperate. Desperate people will kill or be killed to avoid a 30 year sentence for something stupid.

Also, having more things to do while serving your sentence reduces the violence between prisoners.

I'm sure that you have all these things to do inside the prison until you do the slightest stupid thing. Then they send you to the "regular" part of the prison for awhile.

As for the fact that you can go to work during your sentence, it seems weird to me. But on the bright side prisoners can still contribute to society.

I'm pretty sure that's a low security prison for minor crimes though.



Patlal your totaly right, spot on actually exept it dont need to be a minor crime.

im in for a serious drug offense 80.000$ in drugs, but what lead up to it was not all intentional, and i got away with 1.5years + 6 months probational (witch means i serve 1year, and if i do something serious i will get an extra year on top of the next case.  so no more crime for me when im done (2months left) if you count out shrooms :rolleyes:



Is the prison your in harsh?

Do you get in fights often (or are there fights often in there). Is the soap in shower thing true?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys WONT belive this! norwegian prisons [Re: DrCrumbs]
    #15634574 -

DrCrumbs said:
Nicer than a lot of dorms, haha.

So they spend a lot of time on rehabilitation over punishment?



yes, atleast the first couple of prison sentences, or if you in the first stage prove that you are willing to change,  if you keep coming back, then you will probably spend most of your time at a closed prison, and maybe the last of the sentence in an open prison(stage 2)


--------------------
"I'm not here to stir any shit up, I don't do that. I'm not a mind-fucker, I'm an ass-kicker"
Brock Lesnar

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

Do I believe in aliens? Yes I do, I've actually seen them. They hang out in the parking lot of Home Depot.

:frankly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys WONT belive this! norwegian prisons [Re: Patlal]
    #15634592 -

Patlal said:
Is the prison your in harsh?

Do you get in fights often (or are there fights often in there). Is the soap in shower thing true?



where im at now, its not harsh at all, we are a great bunch of people here, both inmates and staff... :smile:

there where a few fights (just minor disputes, that got resolved quick) at the stage 2 place i was, but the "fighters" where sent right back to closed prison.

the soap in the shower deal, most norwegian prisons have closed showers not group showers.  but we do have some realy hard prisons in norway to (where breivik is, if you heard of him) and in those places there are more violence and sexual offense, sexual is not that common here,  we have a max sentence of 21 years,  people may turn gay if they are in for life but otherwise i think its uncommon :rolleyes:


--------------------
"I'm not here to stir any shit up, I don't do that. I'm not a mind-fucker, I'm an ass-kicker"
Brock Lesnar

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

Do I believe in aliens? Yes I do, I've actually seen them. They hang out in the parking lot of Home Depot.

:frankly:

Edited by booyaga (01/08/12 11:53 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys WONT belive this! norwegian prisons [Re: booyaga]
    #15634606 -

booyaga said:
2. open prison, you have your own cell/room with tv and xbox, and the doors are never closed so you can roam around with other inmates and make food, play pool or what have you(here you spend 20-40% of the sentence)
3. "overgangsbolig" this is where it gets "shocking", here you go to your regular job every day outside the prison, you can have visitors at your room 3h/day every day, you are allowed to go out 10h/week and do whatever, you are allowed to spend 3days at home every month. we have cable, high speed internet etc.(here you spend the rest of your time until parole witch you get after 2/3 of the sentence)
(i wil post a video of my "cell" in the "overgangsbolig")



and the penalties are ridiculous here!




I wish I lived in this sort of luxury, how can I book a stay in the Norwegian Prison Vacation Resort?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys WONT belive this! norwegian prisons [Re: booyaga]
    #15634609 -

Shit, I don't have x-box or even cable in my house.  Where do I sign up?


--------------------
Put America to sleep with warm milk and clichés.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys WONT belive this! norwegian prisons [Re: BothHands]
    #15634628 -

Prisoner#1 said:
wish I lived in this sort of luxury, how can I book a stay in the Norwegian Prison Vacation Resort?



BothHands said:
Shit, I don't have x-box or even cable in my house.  Where do I sign up?



just come over and punch a police officer, you will get a 30 day vacation in a stage 2, and norway dont ship inmates to country's with death penalty, so they wont send you back to the us :thumbup:


--------------------
"I'm not here to stir any shit up, I don't do that. I'm not a mind-fucker, I'm an ass-kicker"
Brock Lesnar

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

Do I believe in aliens? Yes I do, I've actually seen them. They hang out in the parking lot of Home Depot.

:frankly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys WONT belive this! norwegian prisons [Re: booyaga]
    #15634811 -

booyaga said:
so i made a thread about norwegian prices, witch are crazy.

so i thought id give you another "shocker" and  have a show and tell about norwegian prison :eek:

in norway we have a 3 stage system:

1. closed prison, kinda like a us prison, but with tv's in every cell (here you usualy spend 20% of the time)
2. open prison, you have your own cell/room with tv and xbox, and the doors are never closed so you can roam around with other inmates and make food, play pool or what have you(here you spend 20-40% of the sentence)
3. "overgangsbolig" this is where it gets "shocking", here you go to your regular job every day outside the prison, you can have visitors at your room 3h/day every day, you are allowed to go out 10h/week and do whatever, you are allowed to spend 3days at home every month. we have cable, high speed internet etc.(here you spend the rest of your time until parole witch you get after 2/3 of the sentence)
(i wil post a video of my "cell" in the "overgangsbolig")



and the penalties are ridiculous here!



That's pretty cool, it's like probation but more effective.


--------------------

wat man rly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys WONT belive this! norwegian prisons [Re: blujay]
    #15634958 -

Wow you get internet and a xbox?

Fuck

just send me to prison. I'd be happy there :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys WONT belive this! norwegian prisons [Re: Uzziel]
    #15635012 -

blujay said:
That's pretty cool, it's like probation but more effective.



you do get probation after 2/3 of the sentence, i got 1.5years + 6months probation, and a half year of the sentence becomes probation too, so il do 1year and when i get out i have 1year left on probation (but there is no follow up or anything during probation here)

Uzziel said:
Wow you get internet and a xbox?

Fuck

just send me to prison. I'd be happy there :lol:




after that video ive gotten my ps3 and 42" in here too, so life is good even though im here


--------------------
"I'm not here to stir any shit up, I don't do that. I'm not a mind-fucker, I'm an ass-kicker"
Brock Lesnar

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

Do I believe in aliens? Yes I do, I've actually seen them. They hang out in the parking lot of Home Depot.

:frankly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You guys WONT belive this! norwegian prisons [Re: booyaga]
    #15635052 -

i worked in just about every state prison in Pennsylvania. sci is a joke here. no wonder they dont want to escape, besides they are family reunion centers..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Prisoner#1 - An Interview You Want To Dig Into
( 1 2 all )
World Spirit 4,247 27 03/25/05 09:26 PM
by In(di)go
* Can somebody explain extraordinarily long prison sentences to me?
( 1 2 all )
JunkFood 4,054 20 06/09/07 10:30 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* You Meet The Nicest People In Prison Irradiated_Feces 3,230 16 09/28/05 04:21 PM
by thegatewaydrug
* New twist on prison tattoos..... RoadkillM 2,332 14 09/29/06 07:21 PM
by gema
* Child Molestor Released on Probation Because He's Too Short For Prison!
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 6,076 26 12/06/09 10:55 AM
by Life Upon Death
* "Prison for Profit" Turd 498 1 07/24/05 02:49 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Wow, Prisoners found with Cellphones and Charger in anal cavity ZippoZM 1,444 6 09/07/06 09:14 PM
by The_Red_Crayon
* Lonely? Meet an Inmate!
( 1 2 all )
crakkattak 3,925 31 07/06/07 09:55 PM
by Cowgold

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,624 topic views. 11 members, 31 guests and 183 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.