Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
3 Scott Walker staffers charged: embezzling, child prostitution
    #15627997 -

No, seriously.

Tim Russell, longtime Walker campaign/county staffer, charged with ripping off $11,000 from the funds raised for "Operation Freedom, an annual military appreciation day held at the zoo."

Kevin Kavanaugh, Walker's appointee to the Milwaukee County Veteran Service Commission, was the treasurer of the Milwaukee Purple Heart chapter at the time of the dispute over the $11,000 for Operation Freedom.

Brian Pierick, Russell's longtime partner and a staffer at the state Department of Public Instruction, charged with two felony counts for child enticement. He is an office operations assistant at DPI dealing with education for homeless children and youth, according to the agency's website.

Somehow I can't help but think of this scene, particularly starting at 3:42...



One wonders why Walker is suddenly fighting like a rabid badger to derail the recall, eh? I thought he was all confident and stuff. It's almost like he knows there's a whole Payless worth of shoes that's gonna be dropping this year...

Edited by jimbotron (01/07/12 01:00 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Scott Walker staffers charged: embezzling, child prostitution [Re: jimbotron]
    #15628180 -

I mean, I signed the recall, but damn, if the whole process isn't the stupidest shit ever I don't know what is.

How is Walker supposed to control what his employees do?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Scott Walker staffers charged: embezzling, child prostitution [Re: dtowntoker]
    #15628281 -

Quote:
How is Walker supposed to control what his employees do?



Did he take disciplinary action against them?  Suspend them?  Fire them?  Is is doing an internal investigation?  What does Walker have to day about it?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Scott Walker staffers charged: embezzling, child prostitution [Re: jimbotron] * 1
    #15629399 -

jimbotron said:
Brian Pierick, Russell's longtime partner and a staffer at the state Department of Public Instruction, charged with two felony counts for child enticement. He is an office operations assistant at DPI dealing with education for homeless children and youth, according to the agency's website.





what was the outcome of the case, was he convicted or just charged, with
no conviction then this surely seems like they're persecuting someone
based on sexual orientation. these charges are from 2010 so surely there's
a disposition in the case since his court date was a year ago

Quote:
The 20-page criminal complaint details graphic text messages that were sent between the two individuals. The two met on Craigslist, according to the complaint, and the boy originally claimed he was 19.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Scott Walker staffers charged: embezzling, child prostitution [Re: Not Quite Social]
    #15629426 -

dtowntoker said:
I mean, I signed the recall, but damn, if the whole process isn't the stupidest shit ever I don't know what is.




You signed a recall petition for Scott Walker?  Aren't you in Texas?
Not Quite Social said:
Quote:
How is Walker supposed to control what his employees do?



Did he take disciplinary action against them?  Suspend them?  Fire them?  Is is doing an internal investigation?  What does Walker have to day about it?



Apparently the police departments of the state he runs did do just that.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Scott Walker staffers charged: embezzling, child prostitution [Re: zappaisgod]
    #15630647 -

I don't live there any more but I'm technically a Wisconsin resident and signed when I was back up there for vacation.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Scott Walker staffers charged: embezzling, child prostitution [Re: dtowntoker]
    #15631311 -

> I don't live there any more but I'm technically a Wisconsin resident and signed when I was back up there for vacation.

Most places require you to live where you claim residency.  Assuming that Wisconsin is like most places, and you assuming that you haven't lived there in the last 90 days, then technically you are guilty of fraud.  (I'm not claiming that I haven't done the same thing in the past... but at least be honest about it.)


--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Scott Walker staffers charged: embezzling, child prostitution [Re: Seuss]
    #15631408 -

Seuss said:
> I don't live there any more but I'm technically a Wisconsin resident and signed when I was back up there for vacation.

Most places require you to live where you claim residency.  Assuming that Wisconsin is like most places, and you assuming that you haven't lived there in the last 90 days, then technically you are guilty of fraud.  (I'm not claiming that I haven't done the same thing in the past... but at least be honest about it.)




Yeah, if I were telling the truth.  Who just assumes I live in fucking Texas?  I go to school in Wisconsin and have lived here for two years.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Scott Walker staffers charged: embezzling, child prostitution [Re: dtowntoker]
    #15631444 -

Can't you see my IP address as an administrator?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Scott Walker staffers charged: embezzling, child prostitution [Re: dtowntoker]
    #15634492 -

dtowntoker said:
Can't you see my IP address as an administrator?




of course we can Canadian  :smilingpuppy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Scott Walker staffers charged: embezzling, child prostitution [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #15634559 -

Prisoner#1 said:
dtowntoker said:
Can't you see my IP address as an administrator?




of course we can Canadian  :smilingpuppy:





:noyoudidawet:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Scott Walker staffers charged: embezzling, child prostitution [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #15639847 -

Prisoner#1 said:
dtowntoker said:
Can't you see my IP address as an administrator?




of course we can Canadian  :smilingpuppy:



ha

I agree with some things Walker has done and others I dont. What is really getting annoying however, is now they are attempting recall all sorts of people, I get roughly 5-6 phone calls a day, telling me to recall this person, recall this other one, support this, survey that. It is getting annoying. They are also paying people to sign some recall petitions. Meh :/


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Scott Walker staffers charged: embezzling, child prostitution [Re: snoot]
    #15639895 -

I like the fact he gets shit done, and I really LOL at all the recall walker signs in Wisconsin.


--------------------
The countdown to the break up of the euro has officially begun.

A great financial crisis is going to erupt in Europe, and it is going to shake the world to the core.

If you were frightened by what happened back in 2008, then you are going to be absolutely horrified by what is coming next.

"You throw the sand against the wind
And the wind blows it back again."
- William Blake

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Scott Walker staffers charged: embezzling, child prostitution [Re: Shill]
    #15641091 -

Shill said:
I like the fact he gets shit done, and I really LOL at all the recall walker signs in Wisconsin.



lol signs? there are buildings setup around here, theres like 4-5 of them. office buildings where you can go to sign up. and they pay you.


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Scott Walker staffers charged: embezzling, child prostitution [Re: snoot]
    #15641129 -

Oh I haven't run across any of that, I like walker though.


--------------------
The countdown to the break up of the euro has officially begun.

A great financial crisis is going to erupt in Europe, and it is going to shake the world to the core.

If you were frightened by what happened back in 2008, then you are going to be absolutely horrified by what is coming next.

"You throw the sand against the wind
And the wind blows it back again."
- William Blake

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Scott Walker staffers charged: embezzling, child prostitution [Re: Shill]
    #15641130 -

snoot said:
Shill said:
I like the fact he gets shit done, and I really LOL at all the recall walker signs in Wisconsin.



lol signs? there are buildings setup around here, theres like 4-5 of them. office buildings where you can go to sign up. and they pay you.




Yeah, its a pretty big deal.

Shill said:
I like the fact he gets shit done, and I really LOL at all the recall walker signs in Wisconsin.




"Getting shit done" cutting almost a billion dollars from public education budgets.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Scott Walker staffers charged: embezzling, child prostitution [Re: dtowntoker]
    #15641183 -

dtowntoker said:
snoot said:
Shill said:
I like the fact he gets shit done, and I really LOL at all the recall walker signs in Wisconsin.



lol signs? there are buildings setup around here, theres like 4-5 of them. office buildings where you can go to sign up. and they pay you.




Yeah, its a pretty big deal.

Shill said:
I like the fact he gets shit done, and I really LOL at all the recall walker signs in Wisconsin.




"Getting shit done" cutting almost a billion dollars from public education budgets.




First of all fuck the teacher unions and their leftist views
Public education sucks fucking balls.
The govenrment needs to get the fuck out of education, it's wasting money while destroying education AND doing nothing but consolidating power in turn causing tuition fees to skyrocket.

Minimum wage is another example, served it's purpose at one time and all it does now is hurt us.

You can hire 10 employees for 8.00 an hour instead of a few employees, with skills for 15-20.00 a hour

Tell me which one you want? (even though I already know your answer)



The unions also, they served their purpose at one time, and now it does nothing but seem to hurt us more and more.


But yet, i forget you live in a nanny state... it's useless arguing my points to you... you entitlement-loving chroney


--------------------
The countdown to the break up of the euro has officially begun.

A great financial crisis is going to erupt in Europe, and it is going to shake the world to the core.

If you were frightened by what happened back in 2008, then you are going to be absolutely horrified by what is coming next.

"You throw the sand against the wind
And the wind blows it back again."
- William Blake

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Scott Walker staffers charged: embezzling, child prostitution [Re: Shill]
    #15641253 -

Harsh words, for a self proclaimed shill.

Teachers unions are a problem for education quality.  Ill agree to that.  What I wont agree with is that teachers are either paid enough, or too much.  Want to know what is causing tuition fees to skyrocket right now?  Cutting 200milliom from the UW system budget.

I officially CANNOT graduate on time because classes I was scheduled for were cut, due to the budget cuts.  That means I have to pay an extra year of rent, while going to school part time (which means ill have to start paying on student loans before I get a legitimate job), and pay more bullshit administrative fees. 

Minimum wage is a necessity.  Anyone who argues otherwise (like Zappa) are predators who would take advantage of cheap labor (it isn't high enough, in my opinion

Public education helped skyrocket this country to the technological superpower we are today. 

The system isn't perfect, and can be fixed.

I don't believe in nanny-states.  I do believe in social welfare, however.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Scott Walker staffers charged: embezzling, child prostitution [Re: dtowntoker]
    #15641314 -

You mention zappa, can't you respect your elders? They have quite a bit more experience than you.


--------------------
The countdown to the break up of the euro has officially begun.

A great financial crisis is going to erupt in Europe, and it is going to shake the world to the core.

If you were frightened by what happened back in 2008, then you are going to be absolutely horrified by what is coming next.

"You throw the sand against the wind
And the wind blows it back again."
- William Blake

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Scott Walker staffers charged: embezzling, child prostitution [Re: Shill]
    #15641349 -

Shill said:
You mention zappa, can't you respect your elders? They have quite a bit more experience than you.



I respect him, I simply don't agree with his values or ideals.  I respect he was able to make a good living doing what he does.  It just isnt the same any more, and he is sitting on 15% dividend rate, his employees pay double that.  I think he would be the kind of person to pay someone as absolutely little as possible to line his own pockets. 

On the other hand, I don't respect you whatsoever.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Teen who posted own photo charged with child porn
( 1 2 all )
Edame 3,928 33 04/22/04 04:12 PM
by shriek
* Scott Ritter - Facing the Enemy on the Ground
( 1 2 all )
SquattingMarmot 3,898 22 07/13/04 06:29 AM
by Phred
* Scott Ritter
( 1 2 3 all )
Phred 3,862 41 10/11/04 05:47 PM
by EonTan
* It wasn't his child, but court says he must pay. lonestar2004 2,038 16 01/31/06 05:09 AM
by Seuss
* child abuse..inc... Annapurna1 694 3 12/06/05 01:36 AM
by lwm
* John Walker... Proteus 1,668 18 01/25/02 03:20 PM
by wingnutx
* Can John Walker Lindh get a fair trial?? Anonymous 1,425 18 06/18/02 08:26 AM
by GabbaDj
* Child porn in Ohio. Legal!?!? WTF Schwip 1,332 5 01/12/07 10:50 AM
by Konnrade

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
3,062 topic views. 5 members, 55 guests and 16 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.