Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MushCult - Live Mushroom Cultures Black morel (Morchella importuna) live culture on agar   Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD, Buy Elixinol   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

Re: aborts/picking shrooms
    #15487 - 05/03/00 06:04 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

If a mushrooms cap turns black you can be sure that it is an abort, or if the cap is much smaller narrower than the stem it probably will abort

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: aborts/picking shrooms
    #15489 - 05/04/00 12:48 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

My first time growing all I got were aborts.
Make no mistake I got high as hell off of them, that part was fine, but to look at them you couldn't quite be sure what you were eating was actually a psilocybe. They were lumpy masses of fruiting material, none looked even remotely like mushrooms. I believe the problem was much too strong of light for fruiting. In any case some of those beasts were 4 g wet so I can't complain. Enjoy

------------------
what's that you ask, the things I've seen?
angels cry & devils sing

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: MushCult - Live Mushroom Cultures Black morel (Morchella importuna) live culture on agar   Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD, Buy Elixinol   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation