Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Refund for shrooms ya right. * 1
    #15479499 -

Kid said he wants his money back because he's not tripping. Oh well not my problem. They should know the risks I only charged him 10$ for 1.5g when they go for 15 a g. I told them.


--------------------
new trade list 
my own WCA V: I

"Ha! Marshall you're so funny man You should be a comedian, god damn!" Unfortunately I am I just hide behind the tears of a clown"

Meteloides said:
Stick to naturally occurring substances! Like Shrooms! And DMT! And Datura! And Amanita Phalloides! And Nutmeg! And Hemlock!
That'll expand the shit out of your DNA.
:ancientaliens:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Refund for shrooms ya right. [Re: Rexter] * 22
    #15479504 -

This thread is full of cool.


--------------------
Machine Age Maya

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Refund for shrooms ya right. [Re: Morphogenesis]
    #15479523 -

Called me back cursing saying I ripped him off. Whatever I told him like marijuana potency is varies and is not always the same. Cuz I told him other people tripped off a batch.


--------------------
new trade list 
my own WCA V: I

"Ha! Marshall you're so funny man You should be a comedian, god damn!" Unfortunately I am I just hide behind the tears of a clown"

Meteloides said:
Stick to naturally occurring substances! Like Shrooms! And DMT! And Datura! And Amanita Phalloides! And Nutmeg! And Hemlock!
That'll expand the shit out of your DNA.
:ancientaliens:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Refund for shrooms ya right. [Re: Rexter] * 3
    #15479531 -

Your first post makes it sound like you told them your cheap ass mushrooms weren't active.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Refund for shrooms ya right. [Re: Rexter]
    #15479541 -

Ask him if he takes any kind of medication, he's maybe on SSRI's but still being an annoying ass asking for his money back


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Refund for shrooms ya right. [Re: Rexter] * 4
    #15479553 -

Rexter said:
Kid said he wants his money back because he's not tripping. Oh well not my problem. They should know the risks I only charged him 10$ for 1.5g when they go for 15 a g. I told them.



they sure as fuck don't go for $15/gram in Fla., where they grow wild:lol:why you wanna rip people off? BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Refund for shrooms ya right. [Re: Me_Roy]
    #15479554 -

I'm not cheap I sold them for cheap because I didn't know the exact weight because they were not dry all the way. And he split that small dose between two people. One being a fatty. I called my friend he's coming over and were
Going to confront them both if they try anything.

I also told him that it wasn't my problem that the shrooms had bad genetics. :shrug:


--------------------
new trade list 
my own WCA V: I

"Ha! Marshall you're so funny man You should be a comedian, god damn!" Unfortunately I am I just hide behind the tears of a clown"

Meteloides said:
Stick to naturally occurring substances! Like Shrooms! And DMT! And Datura! And Amanita Phalloides! And Nutmeg! And Hemlock!
That'll expand the shit out of your DNA.
:ancientaliens:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Refund for shrooms ya right. [Re: Rexter]
    #15479571 -

Rexter said:
I also told him that it wasn't my problem that the shrooms had bad genetics. :shrug:



:kingcrankey:

But yeah, splitting 1.5g's between to people, :dumblol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Refund for shrooms ya right. [Re: Rexter]
    #15479581 -

1.5 between 2 people of course he's barely gonna feel anything. did you tell him he' s retarded


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Refund for shrooms ya right. [Re: Soluminia]
    #15479592 -

I told him it wasent my problem. After he continued to curse at me. I don't respond well when people try fear tactics I just become more angry.


--------------------
new trade list 
my own WCA V: I

"Ha! Marshall you're so funny man You should be a comedian, god damn!" Unfortunately I am I just hide behind the tears of a clown"

Meteloides said:
Stick to naturally occurring substances! Like Shrooms! And DMT! And Datura! And Amanita Phalloides! And Nutmeg! And Hemlock!
That'll expand the shit out of your DNA.
:ancientaliens:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Refund for shrooms ya right. [Re: Rexter]
    #15479599 -

Oh and before they left I made sure they knew that they were still wet.

I toldthem that the last person that tripped off 2g stared into space for 3 hours and tripped balls.


--------------------
new trade list 
my own WCA V: I

"Ha! Marshall you're so funny man You should be a comedian, god damn!" Unfortunately I am I just hide behind the tears of a clown"

Meteloides said:
Stick to naturally occurring substances! Like Shrooms! And DMT! And Datura! And Amanita Phalloides! And Nutmeg! And Hemlock!
That'll expand the shit out of your DNA.
:ancientaliens:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Refund for shrooms ya right. [Re: Rexter] * 1
    #15479610 -

Rexter said:
I'm not cheap I sold them for cheap because I didn't know the exact weight because they were wet. And he split that small dose between two people. One being a fatty. I called my friend he's coming over and were
Going to confront(rip them off) them both if they try anything.we can get them to buy more fake-ass rip-off drugs

I also told him that it wasn'tis my problem that the shrooms had bad genetics.since I grew them :shrug:



quit being so shaddy, dude. Thats how you get a bad reputation. Rip people off on half-dry shrooms, and then act like a hard-ass because you fucked your little freinds around :thumbdown: since you arethe mushroom guy, you need to educate them on how to do it right, and be the bigger man when you and them have obviously fucked up, them for not knowing that you sold them over-priced half-dry shrooms

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Refund for shrooms ya right. [Re: SomeGuy]
    #15479621 -

Dude under price. The shrooms around here go for 15-20 a g.

Everyone else loves me and how I do business because I'm so easygoing on prices and throw in extras from time to time. I'm the least shady person. I'm also good friends with the people I know.


--------------------
new trade list 
my own WCA V: I

"Ha! Marshall you're so funny man You should be a comedian, god damn!" Unfortunately I am I just hide behind the tears of a clown"

Meteloides said:
Stick to naturally occurring substances! Like Shrooms! And DMT! And Datura! And Amanita Phalloides! And Nutmeg! And Hemlock!
That'll expand the shit out of your DNA.
:ancientaliens:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Refund for shrooms ya right. [Re: SomeGuy]
    #15479629 -

i never like to sell or give away drugs if i'm not sure the person who gets them is gonna have an amazing time


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Refund for shrooms ya right. [Re: Rexter] * 1
    #15479632 -

you sold someone 1.5g wet for 10$? :rofl: :puke:


Then they split it in two and expected to trip???

:rofl::lol::facepalm:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Refund for shrooms ya right. [Re: Salomon]
    #15479645 -

But I do it when I have a surplus of things I'm trying to get rid of.

I don't like to hold on to things longer then a few days.


Ohhh I see were everyone is getting confused. It was 18g wet when first picked. Some were more dry then others. I told them that it is 90% water so I'll sell them as 1.5g dry. Because they wouldn't stop asking for them.
Make more sense now?


--------------------
new trade list 
my own WCA V: I

"Ha! Marshall you're so funny man You should be a comedian, god damn!" Unfortunately I am I just hide behind the tears of a clown"

Meteloides said:
Stick to naturally occurring substances! Like Shrooms! And DMT! And Datura! And Amanita Phalloides! And Nutmeg! And Hemlock!
That'll expand the shit out of your DNA.
:ancientaliens:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Refund for shrooms ya right. [Re: twighead]
    #15479648 -

Ahhh I see :strokebeard:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Refund for shrooms ya right. [Re: twighead]
    #15479670 -

I would sell by the 8th if I was you. Charge 25 or 30 for the 3.5 grams, and make sure to tell them to take that much per person. And tell them to fast for a day before eating the shrooms.

=no more problems


--------------------
:durrhurr: Smoke enough weed and you'll never grow up, mentally. Peter Pan strain. :durrhurr:

Edited by CrossingTheStar (12/07/11 10:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Refund for shrooms ya right. [Re: Rexter]
    #15479681 -

Rexter said:
Kid said he wants his money back because he's not tripping. Oh well not my problem. They should know the risks I only charged him 10$ for 1.5g when they go for 15 a g. I told them.



Tell him he took less than half the recommended dose and that makes him a retard; and that he's even dumber for trying to achieve a refund for an illicit drug sale.

I've been in exactly this situation before. People eat a cap, two stems... then trip out on the placebo. Or come crying.


--------------------

wat man rly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Refund for shrooms ya right. [Re: CrossingTheStar]
    #15479695 -

CrossingTheStar said:
I would sell by the 8th if I was you. Charge 25 or 30 for the 3.5 grams, and make sure to tell them to take that much per person. And tell them to fast for a day before eating the shrooms.

=no more problems




Ya man that sounds good. The little punk. If anything he's getting threshold effects because those r-44s are very potent.


Well In NO way is he getting his money back. He calls back and I tell him if I can get my shrooms back then he can have his money. "fine I'll wait till I Shi* them out and put it in a back and leave it infornt of your house will I get my money then"


"No. Peace" hung up. Talk to me like an adult or get talked to as a child.


--------------------
new trade list 
my own WCA V: I

"Ha! Marshall you're so funny man You should be a comedian, god damn!" Unfortunately I am I just hide behind the tears of a clown"

Meteloides said:
Stick to naturally occurring substances! Like Shrooms! And DMT! And Datura! And Amanita Phalloides! And Nutmeg! And Hemlock!
That'll expand the shit out of your DNA.
:ancientaliens:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Advice Needed: Taking Shrooms Before Art Class
( 1 2 all )
SaintR 3,326 23 03/02/18 11:23 AM
by basqueshaman
* The RV salesman video??? Psilocybeingzz 1,176 4 02/04/05 03:39 PM
by Psilocybeingzz
* shrooms for school
( 1 2 all )
kristina420 5,085 26 10/23/03 10:57 AM
by fireworks_god
* Got my tax refund :) Hallucinogen 2,197 12 04/16/04 10:08 AM
by Merkin
* Refunding plane tickets. HidingInPlainSight 781 5 11/11/17 04:24 AM
by Enjoywho
* Car salesmen: The reputation holds true Holydiver 1,180 8 09/17/05 11:34 PM
by badchad
* Shrooms found in Afganistan
( 1 2 all )
T0aD 7,760 23 02/20/03 08:39 PM
by cybrbeast
* a challenge to the shroomery : shroom babes
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Hippie3 25,758 183 12/29/03 04:51 AM
by alakona

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,487 topic views. 1 members, 31 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.014 seconds on 18 queries.