Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
How many times a week do you workout?
    #15476345 -

How many times a week do you workout? If anyone has any good info on the matter, please share.

I personally average five times a week.


--------------------
Live your Life! :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times a week do you workout? [Re: 4896744]
    #15476357 -

2-3 times a week. I do a lot of walking through out the course of the week also.


--------------------
What has made them conceive that man must want a rationally advantageous choice?
I've become desensitized to these types of occurrences thus far. Yet, there lies a sensation of bitter disappointment embedded within.

  FINE YOU IMBECILE; SUFFER!! IT IS YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE HURTING. NOTHING IS DETERRING YOU FROM ATTAINING THAT OF WHICH YOU INHERENTLY CRAVE. YOU HAVE LET THEM TAKE OVER YOUR MIND, YOU ARE NO LONGER IN CONTROL, YOU NEVER WERE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times a week do you workout? [Re: pescadorabioso]
    #15476366 -

What's a typical workout for you like?


--------------------
Live your Life! :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times a week do you workout? [Re: 4896744]
    #15476478 -

iThink said:
What's a typical workout for you like?



I usually just do certain muscle groups each day.
I'll go: 1)back/biceps
          2)triceps/chest
          3)shoulders/legs

that's pretty much my routine, i just do the various machines
for the selected muscle groups and do abs every day as well.


--------------------
What has made them conceive that man must want a rationally advantageous choice?
I've become desensitized to these types of occurrences thus far. Yet, there lies a sensation of bitter disappointment embedded within.

  FINE YOU IMBECILE; SUFFER!! IT IS YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE HURTING. NOTHING IS DETERRING YOU FROM ATTAINING THAT OF WHICH YOU INHERENTLY CRAVE. YOU HAVE LET THEM TAKE OVER YOUR MIND, YOU ARE NO LONGER IN CONTROL, YOU NEVER WERE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times a week do you workout? [Re: 4896744]
    #15476482 -

usually like once or twice. although its not really a routine. i can work out one week and then spend like a month doing nothing. i just do it when im feeling weak and vulnerable.


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times a week do you workout? [Re: 4896744]
    #15476958 -

5-6 times a week


--------------------
I am excited for my thoughts to become positive and of lifeful things instead of negative and suicidal things - Oceanshore23Forest :feelsoldman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times a week do you workout? [Re: 4896744]
    #15477373 -

6 times a week for me

iThink said:
What's a typical workout for you like?



Insanity :smile:  I used to love the gym, but now I can stay ripped just staying at home and saving time.


--------------------
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong."

Francois-Marie Arouet

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times a week do you workout? [Re: 4896744]
    #15477692 -

when i was younger i would lift 5-6 days a week and follow routine till i'd stall then do things to break out of it and little else... today i lift 2-3 times a week, follow no real routine but try to remember to work each major muscle at least once a week... i always shoot for at least 30 minutes of aerobic exercise each day, no days off... i'm a slow runner in the big picture and average between 4-5 minutes per mile doing 2-3 miles a day... i do 10-15 minutes of aerobic exercise everyday... i stretch at least 5 minutes everyday... my wife and i used to do yoga 3 days a week together using a beginners hatha CD but now we'll do it 1-2 times per week... i now plan on doing it every day, but the reasons why will be in a separate thread i'm putting up later today...

Kensho :psychsplit:

Edited by cateyes (12/07/11 04:55 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times a week do you workout? [Re: cateyes]
    #15477934 -

3 good ones :hi5:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times a week do you workout? [Re: P-O]
    #15478074 -

I just switched from a three day a week full body routine to a five day split. I gained all my mass on my full body workouts, I just switched to a five day recently to give my body a bit of a break.

I' think both definitely have their pros and cons.

On my two rest days I don't rest at all. I usually do some sort of active recovery like walking and yoga.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times a week do you workout? [Re: 4896744]
    #15478398 -

Currently operating on a 5 day split after recently bulking for 6 months on SS then 6 months on Mad Cow.

Height: 5'11
Bodyweight: 190 lb
Bodyfat % : 10, trying to cut down to 6%
Deadlift: 420lb x 1
Bench: 205 lb x 8
Squat: 360 lb x 1


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times a week do you workout? [Re: TimmehSydney]
    #15486211 -

I exercise daily. I lift weights 2-3 times a week, and basically hit my entire upper body each time. Bicep curls, tricep extensions, dips, pushups, bench press, chin ups, weighted crunches, military press...

As for my legs, I ride my bicycle. Usually 30-50 miles/week :thumbup: ive been getting to ride less with the shitty weather, but I'm buying an indoor trainer for my bike, so pretty soon I'll be riding 100+ miles/week every week.


--------------------
Trippin? Click Me...... Me too!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times a week do you workout? [Re: Anthony]
    #15486364 -

I work out 5-6 times a week if i can . its good for you


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times a week do you workout? [Re: candyflip420]
    #15491834 -

Once my shoulder is healed up I'm going to start working out 3-4 times a week.  I can't fucking wait, I'm so goddamn skinny.  Just a couple more months now...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times a week do you workout? [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #15491920 -

I have been working on perfecting/actually doing this routine every other day for the past 2 years:

MORNING (40 minutes) -

* 20 Pull ups
* 20 Halo Kettlebell swings on the right side
* 25 Push ups
* 20 Halo Kettlebell swings on the left side
* 50 Dips
* 20 Kettlebell swings
* 50 Sit ups
* 20 Kettlebell swings
* 15 Pull ups

AFTERNOON (30 minutes) -

*Jog 3 miles around my neighborhood

NIGHT (40 minutes) -

*20 Pull ups
*20 Halo Kettlebell swings on the right side
*25 Push Ups
*20 Halo Kettlebell swings on the left side
*50 Dips
*20 Kettlebell swings
*50 Sit ups
*20 Kettlebell swings
*15 Pull ups


I have some 20lb and 30lb dumbbells that I haven't started using yet, but once I decide to get off of my lazy ass and learn the proper techniques for free weights, I'm gonna add some reps to my routine.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many times a week do you workout? [Re: shimishimiman]
    #15494975 -

It really varies for me.  Recently I've been doing 5 or 6 days.  Lifting 3 or 4 days and I have been going to deep water aerobics classes in between lifting days and I swear I am recovering faster from them.


--------------------
My past post are not necessarily reflections of my current opinions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Kettlebell Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 142 143 )
memes 126,253 2,851 06/08/15 03:00 PM
by Tripsurfer
* Just got back from morning workout Drink_Punk_Soda 1,132 10 01/23/05 10:42 AM
by FreakQlibrium
* Russian Kettlebells Huehuecoyotl 1,177 4 03/02/08 07:43 PM
by Huehuecoyotl
* Another Kettlebell Thread for the Truly Hard Core
( 1 2 all )
Huehuecoyotl 4,138 25 03/26/10 06:05 PM
by just chillin
* Workout special diet? GringoLoco 2,027 15 04/14/09 05:56 PM
by MadSeason
* Russian Kettlebells MrBump 1,102 4 09/13/06 04:10 PM
by MrBump
* Any Kettlebell Lifters Here ?
( 1 2 all )
Rammstein 2,806 21 07/10/08 11:31 PM
by Huehuecoyotl
* Workout Question The_Hobbit 2,141 14 10/26/04 12:24 PM
by annielicious

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
495 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.