Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Are you ever too lazy to pee? * 1
    #15424558 -

Like you gotta pee but ur too lazy to get up and do it? and then u start leaking then the full blown streams coming out and then all ur clothes are soaked in pee and then ur carpet starts getting soaked too?and then ur entire room is flooded with pee? and it leaks into all the cracks of the house and ur whole house breaks down and you and your family die and then the pee floods everywhere and everyone dies?


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you ever too lazy to pee? [Re: Sheekle] * 3
    #15424563 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you ever too lazy to pee? [Re: P-O] * 2
    #15424566 -

:mel:


--------------------
What has made them conceive that man must want a rationally advantageous choice?
I've become desensitized to these types of occurrences thus far. Yet, there lies a sensation of bitter disappointment embedded within.

  FINE YOU IMBECILE; SUFFER!! IT IS YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE HURTING. NOTHING IS DETERRING YOU FROM ATTAINING THAT OF WHICH YOU INHERENTLY CRAVE. YOU HAVE LET THEM TAKE OVER YOUR MIND, YOU ARE NO LONGER IN CONTROL, YOU NEVER WERE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you ever too lazy to pee? [Re: pescadorabioso]
    #15424570 -

one time i took so many craps in the toilet


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you ever too lazy to pee? [Re: Sheekle]
    #15424573 -

Sheekle said:
one time i took so many craps in the toilet



Cool story brah!


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you ever too lazy to pee? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #15424578 -

Niffla said:
Sheekle said:
one time i took so many craps in the toilet



Cool story brah!



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you ever too lazy to pee? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #15424579 -

i vote sheekle for the highest person in the pube at the moment.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you ever too lazy to pee? [Re: Sheekle]
    #15424580 -

Sheekle said:
Niffla said:
Sheekle said:
one time i took so many craps in the toilet



Cool story brah!



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



:maximumtrolling:


--------------------
What has made them conceive that man must want a rationally advantageous choice?
I've become desensitized to these types of occurrences thus far. Yet, there lies a sensation of bitter disappointment embedded within.

  FINE YOU IMBECILE; SUFFER!! IT IS YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE HURTING. NOTHING IS DETERRING YOU FROM ATTAINING THAT OF WHICH YOU INHERENTLY CRAVE. YOU HAVE LET THEM TAKE OVER YOUR MIND, YOU ARE NO LONGER IN CONTROL, YOU NEVER WERE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you ever too lazy to pee? [Re: pescadorabioso]
    #15424597 -

I don't know if I've ever been "too lazy" to piss...but I have been too tired, in which I believe there is a difference.

Just sitting on the couch watching TV and not wanting to get up to piss lazy is different than being about a tick away from deep sleep and not wanting to get up to piss tired. Know what I mean brah


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you ever too lazy to pee? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #15424602 -

Niffla said:
I don't know if I've ever been "too lazy" to piss...but I have been too tired, in which I believe there is a difference.

Just sitting on the couch watching TV and not wanting to get up to piss lazy is different than being about a tick away from deep sleep and not wanting to get up to piss tired. Know what I mean brah



it sucks that everybody didn't die when you were too tired


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you ever too lazy to pee? [Re: Sheekle]
    #15424607 -

Man I know it's Friday night and you're excited that you had middle school off today cause of the holidays, but please just calm the fuck down and play your game boy or something


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you ever too lazy to pee? [Re: Sheekle]
    #15424611 -

Lol

Bro you are baked, huh. Put it on Tru TV right now and watch World's Dumbest Record Breakers.

You'll probably get a few hard baked laughs out of it.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you ever too lazy to pee? [Re: propensity] * 1
    #15424612 -

propensity said:
Man I know it's Friday night and you're excited that you had middle school off today cause of the holidays, but please just calm the fuck down and play your game boy or something[/quotes]

i made up the word "ubtrussive cumpruxia" in my head and i use it as a replacement for "obsessive compulsive disorder"

"oh man my ubtrussive cumpruxia is acting up"


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you ever too lazy to pee? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #15424613 -

Niffla said:
Lol

Bro you are baked, huh. Put it on Tru TV right now and watch World's Dumbest Record Breakers.

You'll probably get a few hard baked laughs out of it.



yeah when im baked and i watch the tv baked ill prolly get a few hard baked laughs out of the whole situation, being baked and all


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you ever too lazy to pee? [Re: Sheekle]
    #15424624 -

i just wear diapers to bed cuz i'm too lazy to get up in the middle of the night


--------------------
i love you ♥

you are beautiful! :rockon:



COME TOGETHER, JOIN THE PARTY!!

"what beith a man if he doth not enjoy cannabis?" :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you ever too lazy to pee? [Re: owls]
    #15424636 -

I have a piss bucket next to my bed so when I'm really thrashed after a long night of binge drinking I can just kinda direct my body angle which faces the bucket and hope the majority of the piss makes it in that bitch.

Pros: Don't gotta go to the punk ass bathroom at 4 AM to take a piss

Cons: Piss soaked sheets and piss residue build up in the carpet


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you ever too lazy to pee? [Re: owls]
    #15424637 -

I get a hard nod going and the narcotics constipation takes care of any pee drownings that might have been able to occur.


--------------------
Done = Alcohol and Absinthe, THC, JWH-018, Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Codeine, Hydromorphone, Oxymorphone, Morphine, DiacetylMorphine, Fentanyl, Cocaine, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, Phentermine, Methylphenidate, MDPV, Buprenorphine, Clonazepam, Alprozolam, Diazepam, Psylocibin, Lysergic Acid Diethalymide

To Do = Ketamine, Mescaline, DMT, MDMA/MDA

“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you ever too lazy to pee? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #15424639 -

Oh yeah, another con is that it's kinda a turn off for the girlfriend when you're doing her and she leans over and has to look at your urine bucket.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you ever too lazy to pee? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #15424651 -

:facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you ever too lazy to pee? [Re: P-O]
    #15424661 -

Dude, chill. Everything is cool because I empty the bucket once a week.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* peeing in the sink
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
VampireSlayer 5,800 119 01/10/07 10:41 PM
by Lightningfractal
* Imagine going to THIS bathroom tripping balls. adamj 1,331 19 11/12/05 12:06 PM
by southerngirl05
* Public Restrooms.
( 1 2 all )
thoughts 4,300 39 04/28/08 01:25 AM
by igwna
* peeing cheshirect666 821 16 04/30/08 11:40 AM
by cheshirect666
* Guys in the bathroom - a awkwardness that is universal
( 1 2 3 4 all )
dobinky 7,764 70 09/01/05 07:32 PM
by chaospilot
* Does your pee smell weird?
( 1 2 all )
dblaney 4,174 33 06/17/05 10:09 PM
by dblaney
* Peeing with the door open or closed?.............
( 1 2 all )
Bullfrog1 5,174 26 04/17/03 05:09 PM
by OKKuato
* My roommate hasnt gone to the bathroom in last 7 hours
( 1 2 all )
eligal 2,500 25 02/04/07 08:59 AM
by ivi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,089 topic views. 7 members, 10 guests and 86 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.