Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Should I get Skyrim or BF3 first?
    #15370838 -

Decisions decisions...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get Skyrim or BF3 first? [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #15371142 -

I love Battlefield 3, but I totally think Skyrim is a better game.

But it totally depends on you. If you like shooters more, and not only that, but big team battle shooters, then BF3 is your choice.

But I'd cast my vote for Skyrim. :smile:


--------------------
Current favorite candy: Peanut Butter Kisses

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get Skyrim or BF3 first? [Re: r72rock]
    #15374563 -

I'm gonna get Skyrim I think.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get Skyrim or BF3 first? [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #15375077 -

reeferaddict69 said:
Decisions decisions...


Obviously it depends if you want a single-player role-playing-game or a multi-player competitive shooter.

If there was ever a decision without a wrong choice you're found it.


--------------------

wat man rly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get Skyrim or BF3 first? [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #15375899 -

I think you made the right choice. :wink:


--------------------
Current favorite candy: Peanut Butter Kisses

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get Skyrim or BF3 first? [Re: r72rock]
    #15375905 -

I'm buying a PS3 and skyrim today once I get off work.

2 hours and 20 minute to go. :laugh:


--------------------
Prohibition didn't work for God; Eve ate the fruit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get Skyrim or BF3 first? [Re: Joolz]
    #15386575 -

Skyrim all the way man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get Skyrim or BF3 first? [Re: czach]
    #15386996 -

There is nothing more satisfying than blowing a dudes head off from 400m away.  BF3


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get Skyrim or BF3 first? [Re: dtowntoker]
    #15394105 -

get both, they are both the two best games out right now in their areas. hours and hours of fun


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get Skyrim or BF3 first? [Re: Cloud9]
    #15399656 -

BF3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get Skyrim or BF3 first? [Re: Tim-E]
    #15400250 -

Dude these are the two games I own..

I play a little Bf3, then sprinkle in some Skyrim for a few hours

What a life!


--------------------
<<WOW
"There is nofhing noble in being superior to your fellow man;
true nobility is being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I have skyrim and to be honest.. RonaldFuckingPaul 837 10 12/06/11 08:36 AM
by RoastedPete
* SKYRIM
( 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 )
czach 26,253 326 04/18/12 08:00 AM
by Bridgeburner
* BF3 Sucks
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Split Minded 4,333 61 01/01/12 11:20 PM
by Grapefruit
* Skyrim: The Son of Sithis Advocate 3,324 16 04/06/14 03:07 PM
by Advocate
* BF3: Armored Kill unknown1123 723 13 07/25/12 12:17 PM
by werDehT
* BF3 Requirements and PC building. WickedShweet 1,300 6 06/14/11 12:03 PM
by dmonkey1
* BF3 performance with these computers? 5770 tospace 564 5 07/20/12 07:02 AM
by tospace
* BF3 VIDEO UPDATES Psilodelics 519 1 09/11/11 02:05 PM
by snoot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Anno, Thor, Link, Seuss, Shroomism, CookieCrumbs
1,250 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.