Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I have skyrim and to be honest..
    #15466717 -

I'm kinda bored..I think battlefield 3 is more my style of game.  I remember enjoying oblivion though.  Should I get battlefield 3?  Am I depressed or growing out of my childish gaming phase?:strokebeard:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have skyrim and to be honest.. [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #15466723 -

growing out of video games probably. The only joy I get out of games anymore is popping in gta and killing cops :|

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have skyrim and to be honest.. [Re: thissongis]
    #15466811 -

Battlefield 3 > skyrim > everything else > MW3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have skyrim and to be honest.. [Re: 3Cajun1Mo8]
    #15466833 -

3Cajun1Mo8 said:
Battlefield 3 > skyrim > everything else > MW3



I'm probably gonna buy bf3.  It looks quite fun plus my computer will run it really well maxed out.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have skyrim and to be honest.. [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #15466952 -

I did a playthrough of Skyrim with a mage character.

After I did that I started one with a barbarian, but
a while in and it felt like pretty much the same thing,
a lil different with the build but not much.

Quests were kinda repetitive. I think I have about 74
hours in when I bought BF3, and that has been consuming
my time ever since.

Pretty awesome game, and I was huge into BFBC2


--------------------
---Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions---

--- A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?---

---This sentence is false---

---You met me at a very strange time in my life---

---Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one---

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have skyrim and to be honest.. [Re: 3Cajun1Mo8]
    #15467140 -

3Cajun1Mo8 said:
Battlefield 3 > skyrim > everything else > MW3



:awewtf:
MW3 is one of the worst video game fanchises out right now. You know this symbol > means less than right? I sometimes mix them up myself.


--------------------
I am the king of Rome, and above grammar! - Emperor Sigismund

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have skyrim and to be honest.. [Re: Heffy]
    #15467446 -

Heffy said:
3Cajun1Mo8 said:
Battlefield 3 > skyrim > everything else > MW3



:awewtf:
MW3 is one of the worst video game fanchises out right now. You know this symbol > means less than right? I sometimes mix them up myself.



no, he is saying everything else is greater than mw3.

9>4
3<8

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have skyrim and to be honest.. [Re: thissongis]
    #15468712 -

LOL. I wuz wrong.


--------------------
I am the king of Rome, and above grammar! - Emperor Sigismund

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have skyrim and to be honest.. [Re: Heffy]
    #15469080 -

American public school ftw!

Bf3 with friends online is tons of fun

Skyrim is pretty good too

But I dont get the same joy out of rpgs I once did


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Edited by trekie (12/05/11 11:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have skyrim and to be honest.. [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #15469340 -

reeferaddict69 said:
3Cajun1Mo8 said:
Battlefield 3 > skyrim > everything else > MW3



I'm probably gonna buy bf3.  It looks quite fun plus my computer will run it really well maxed out.



dang i was going to say if you have it for xbox i will trade bf3 for skyrim


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have skyrim and to be honest.. [Re: unknown1123]
    #15473575 -

I had about 40 hours of Skyrim under my belt before I realized I had a problem... I had friends, a life, and even a foxy chinese girl whom I would allow the privilege to pleasure me from time to time--all gone.

When my old desktop crashed, I realized that I wanted these thing back. I apologized to my friends, found my life under a couch, and made up with that kind asian lady.

All was well in the world.



Then I bought Battle Field 3....I should have stuck with Skyrim, these track marks are way too noticeable.

Aside from being hellishly addicting....IT IS HELLISHLY ADDICTING. My sleep schedule has yet to recover from that purchase, and at this point, I don't want it to. My net connection is much better in the middle of the night when everyone else is being functional and comatose.

Any depression you have will be completely obliterated the moment you kill someone with shock paddles.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Battlefield 1943 (XBLA/PSN/PC) xeallos 1,283 8 07/18/09 11:42 AM
by Syle
* The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
( 1 2 all )
Bretdaniel 7,120 32 04/19/11 10:34 AM
by strangetimez
* Battlefield 2142 Mac Problems Installing Locus 3,214 4 11/04/09 08:04 AM
by optyks
* Battlefield vs. Call of Duty
( 1 2 3 all )
Blood Shot 5,222 41 01/30/11 05:37 AM
by Compaq12986
* Battlefield Heroes Denisius 931 6 06/04/09 02:29 PM
by Big_Whoop
* Skyrim Gameplay (E3)
( 1 2 all )
DrGreenThumb865 6,481 34 08/02/11 10:27 AM
by love2shpongleIRL
* Battlefield Bad company beta
( 1 2 all )
Tedwilto 2,058 24 02/20/10 12:58 PM
by Vibes
* Battlefield Bad Company 2
( 1 2 all )
NewWavePeace 2,503 22 12/04/10 07:12 PM
by The_Ghost

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Anno, Thor, Link, Seuss, Shroomism, CookieCrumbs
838 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.018 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 14 queries.