Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I Spit On Your Grave (remake)
    #15360554 -

Im a huge horror fan and the old 70's-80's exploitation horror/revenge/gore movies were my favorite.  I have the original I spit on your gave and despite some silliness in the second half of the movie its quite mean spirited.  I didnt even know there was a remake of it until I saw it on the shelf at bestbuy the other day.  I checked it out online and if you are a horror/gore fan who is jaded and think nothing can get under you skin there is one or two scenes in this movie that will send a shiver down your gooch:lol:.  The movie as a whole is pretty damn boring and stupid implausible things happen and theres shitty acting but  w/ a movie like this lets face it we only watch for the kill sequences. One thing I hated about it though was the lead woman who played "jennifer", in the original I spit on your grave you the woman is hot and has a quality about her that you feel for her getting raped and want her to get revenge but in this remake the girl is not hot, is very unlikable and you almost feel like "you had it coming" when she finaly gets raped.  Anyone got any other horror movies to recommend?


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The 10 Best Political Cult Horror Films (Along the lines of They Live!) Green_T 936 3 11/17/10 02:39 AM
by frith
* . z_x_x_z 1,221 17 04/15/05 12:23 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* horror movie remakes (hellraiser, halloween...)
( 1 2 all )
nightkrawler 6,228 20 10/28/06 07:54 PM
by Asante
* Horror films
( 1 2 all )
Trav 3,398 23 10/29/05 05:41 PM
by faslimy
* Guess My Top Five Horror Flicks
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
TheFakeSunRa 5,133 109 04/17/08 10:10 PM
by it stars saddam
* horror movies
( 1 2 all )
giveupsomepeace 3,757 26 06/06/11 06:29 PM
by Acidic_Sloth
* 70's horror/exploitation movies PeterGriffin467 1,415 14 01/24/08 11:45 PM
by Sheepish
* Horror Movies With a Bit of Mystery
( 1 2 3 all )
insipidtoast 2,664 58 05/22/11 05:03 PM
by unam sanctum

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
182 topic views. 6 members, 9 guests and 126 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.