Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
70's horror/exploitation movies
    #7924048 -

Anyone else collect these types of movies? I don't know why I watch them but for some reason I can't get enough. If you collect them what are a few of your favorites?


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 70's horror/exploitation movies [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #7924168 -

I like lots of old horror but I am uncertain which ones fell into the 70's era. I think the stuff I like is older. A lot of the stuff in the 40's and 50's is genuinely badass. "Targets" comes to mind. I think "Last House on the Left" might have been late 60's to 70's.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 70's horror/exploitation movies [Re: debianlinux]
    #7924171 -

Oh, yeah, the Omen was 1976. It was good as hell. I learned the date from last night's VH1 Classics: I Love the 70's.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 70's horror/exploitation movies [Re: debianlinux]
    #7924199 -

Yea last house on the left I think was 1972. Heres a few of my favorites.

The Beyond
I spit on your grave
Zombie
Cannibal holocaust
Ilsa She wolf of the SS
Suspiria


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 70's horror/exploitation movies [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #7924216 -

I have not seen Ilsa or Zombie. I have seen the rest and they are pretty good ones. I am a rabid fan of "night of the living dead" although there is zero exploitation to that flick.

Stepford Wives jumps out of mind as a great 70's horror flick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 70's horror/exploitation movies [Re: debianlinux]
    #7924233 -

O yea I forgot I drink your blood.  Kid  poisoning hippies with rabies infected meat pies for feeding his grandpa LSD and killing him..... what more could ya ask for in a movie. :lol:


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 70's horror/exploitation movies [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #7924237 -

nice, i checked it at imdb and then queued it at netflix.

you like troma?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 70's horror/exploitation movies [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #7924238 -

I like Troma films.. even if the movie was made in the 90's it still feels like it was made in the 70's:smirk:


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 70's horror/exploitation movies [Re: danlennon3]
    #7924258 -

Tromeo and Juliet is definitely my favorite of the lot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 70's horror/exploitation movies [Re: debianlinux]
    #7924286 -

Ive only seen the toxic avenger and I know a lot of people who like it but I got pretty bored watching it.


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 70's horror/exploitation movies [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #7924347 -

I watched one years ago when I was little with my nan, that has always stuck in my mind. I haven't a clue what it was called, but it was about these alien cabbage type vegetable things that took over people and turned them into zombies.

Anyone know what I'm on about?


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 70's horror/exploitation movies [Re: Cepheus]
    #7924550 -

redneck zombies is one of my favorite troma films! This guy drops acid at one point too:grin:


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 70's horror/exploitation movies [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #7925706 -

PeterGriffin467 said:
Anyone else collect these types of movies? I don't know why I watch them but for some reason I can't get enough. If you collect them what are a few of your favorites?



Street Trash - 80's I think but awesomely;y bad :Synopsis: a few cases of some tainted bum-brand hooch gets into the bum population -and whoa ho ho nelly! hilarity ensues - A true 'troma-esque' classic.



Blood Freak - 70's anti marijuana film, that pits manly and godly Hershel against the evil weed - he instantly becomes an addict and threatens anyone who gets in his way to keep him supplied.
Later he is tricked into eating a 'experimental' turkey (which he consumes by himself) and turns into a monster (a guy with a huge chicken mask) who kills teens and washes his rubber beak in their tempera paint blood. Oh man - this ones a hoot.

Female Yakuza Tale - 70's Japan-sexploitation film, kinda neat, lots of fighting and titties -OH! and lots o' rape - you know who you are!

i cant think of anything else - ive been watching a lot f of MST3K from Netflix - Hobgoblins is on the top of my list.


--------------------


http://dictionary.reference.com/


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 70's horror/exploitation movies [Re: Oracle Of Delphi]
    #7925741 -

street trash, from beyond, dead alive, saturn3, waxworks..... hmm theres so many to choose from.


--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

Diploid: I think adults have a right to make stupid decisions and it's nobody else's fucking business.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 70's horror/exploitation movies [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #7927660 -

I Spit On Your Grave is awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Movies?
( 1 2 all )
TheDudeAbides 3,744 34 06/19/05 04:19 AM
by ivi
* Horror films
( 1 2 all )
Trav 3,398 23 10/29/05 05:41 PM
by faslimy
* . z_x_x_z 1,221 17 04/15/05 12:23 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* netflix movies Phychotron 2,128 18 11/02/04 03:12 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* I got a NetFlix coupon
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,233 23 05/26/05 02:49 PM
by blissedout
* Greatest horror movie of all time... Irradiated_Feces 1,212 18 06/15/05 06:44 PM
by gema
* Rare horror movie soundtracks LearyfanS 2,749 17 11/19/02 06:23 PM
by Learyfan
* Just saw "SAW" (the movie) and now Im scared PsillyNilly 1,933 17 11/11/04 01:58 PM
by thegnomeking

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,415 topic views. 2 members, 6 guests and 226 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.