Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The Marriage of the Sun & Moon: I'm Officially Married * 1
    #15355886 -

As of 11/11/11 at 11:11:11 AM, We sealed the deal with a Holy Kiss. Our Notary Public notarized the Pre-Nuptual Agreement, the Marriage License, the Change in Beneficiary of Life Insurance, and then we took turns reading The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus. We stood in front of the dining room table, on which there is a 15" tall statue of the Egyptian Hermes (the Egyptian 'Word of God'), with an Eye of Ra suspended above it from the lighting. In front of this, I place a model of the Qabbalistic Tree, and three dishes with Mercury ('Hermetically' sealed), Sulphur, and Salt. Votives were lit next to the Tree of Life. On the Tree, this is the Marriage of Sun and Moon, or Tiphereth and Yesod, which correlate to the Heart and the Genitals, respectively. In alchemy, the Heart corresponds to the planet Venus, the Genitals to the planet Jupiter. Last night, next to the full Moon, the brightest celestial objects were Venus in the West, and Jupiter in the South.

While I was finishing up with this little magickal-mystery arrangement, I got the impulse to open the front door at just past 9:00 AM. There, on the front lawn, just opposite the gate that closes off the covered entryway, were nine Ibises - the bird of Thoth - Tehuti!!! This is only the 3rd time I've seen Ibises on my street in 15 years, and the 2nd time any appeared on my property. The first time I saw Ibises on my property was the day that the statue of Thoth arrived at my house by UPS! I seek, ask for, and attempt as a Hermetic philosopher (and novice magician) to elicit synchronicities. It seems I received some. Just wanted to share.




Edited by MarkostheGnostic (11/11/11 02:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Marriage of the Sun & Moon: I'm Officially Married [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #15355928 -

Congratulations! And what wonderful synchronicity. :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Marriage of the Sun & Moon: I'm Officially Married [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #15355950 -

Thank you cOsmOnautt! In the words of Pink Floyd: "Wish you were here." :cheers:


--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Marriage of the Sun & Moon: I'm Officially Married [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #15356209 -

I'll be sending the obligatory toaster. :thumbup:

And I'll be here for you when things go south.

(with my usual "told ya so")

So congrats old man.:heart: Took you long enough. Making that sweet lady wait so long. :nono:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Marriage of the Sun & Moon: I'm Officially Married [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #15356246 -

Congrats :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Marriage of the Sun & Moon: I'm Officially Married [Re: Revelation]
    #15356642 -

Thanks!


--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Marriage of the Sun & Moon: I'm Officially Married [Re: Icelander] * 1
    #15356651 -

Bah! they're now taking 3% of my salary for retirement, AND they're taking more money, post-tax, for medical expenses for one's 'domestic partner.' Fuck that! I can change status to married now. Plus, I don't want my psycho ex-wife getting my social security money if i die first. Romantic enough for you crabby?


--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Marriage of the Sun & Moon: I'm Officially Married [Re: MarkostheGnostic] * 2
    #15356659 -

Shouldn't you be having wild newlywed  sex about now instead of bitching about your taxes on the shroomery?:lol:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Marriage of the Sun & Moon: I'm Officially Married [Re: Icelander] * 1
    #15356710 -

Icelander said:
Shouldn't you be having wild newlywed  sex about now instead of bitching about your taxes on the shroomery?:lol:



Got any Viagra or Cialis? I haven't tried it yet, but if you'd been banging the same broad for a decade and a half...it becomes more like Al Bundy being dragged, groaning, upstairs by his wife Peg on Married With Children.  Well, not really...




--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Marriage of the Sun & Moon: I'm Officially Married [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #15356799 -

:lol:  Oh I understand.  It only takes me about a year with the same woman.  Sometimes a week.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Marriage of the Sun & Moon: I'm Officially Married [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #15357406 -

Congratulations good sir!


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Marriage of the Sun & Moon: I'm Officially Married [Re: Icelander]
    #15357438 -

Icelander said:
:lol:  Oh I understand.  It only takes me about a year with the same woman.  Sometimes a week.



It only takes me... wait... nevermind...


--------------------
"It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and forget his own." - Marcus Tullius Cicero

"A room without books is like a body without a soul."  - Marcus Tullius Cicero

"Do not bite at the bait of pleasure, till you know there is no hook beneath it." -Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Marriage of the Sun & Moon: I'm Officially Married [Re: deCypher]
    #15359710 -

deCypher said:
Congratulations good sir!



Thanks deCypher!


--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Marriage of the Sun & Moon: I'm Officially Married [Re: Icelander]
    #15359897 -

Icelander said:
:lol:  Oh I understand.  It only takes me about a year with the same woman.  Sometimes a week.



Yes, well, to use alchemical metaphors:
The reaction vessel (house) is important. The Lunar ingredient (Woman), like certain extremely sensitive chemicals, such as Diazomethane, must be kept in a vessel without irritating or abrasive edges, or else the friction or mere presence will cause an immediate explosion (e.g., don't have centerfold pics on the wall). Spaciousness of the vessel is often important, as is its location, geographically speaking. For example, in Florida, a Boca Raton house placement is vastly superior to most areas of Miami. Whereas the Solar energy is equivalent, the subtle vibrations of the locations are profoundly different. You must often work with such obscurity when working with the Lunar Feminine. What is invisible to Solar Masculine eyes, is nevertheless real and tangible to the Lunar. Ignorance of the 'subtle plan' spells disaster for the Operator of this Work.

Heating up (getting hot) a Lunar ingredient, by way of a Solar heat source (male advances) must be done slowly, with gradually increasing warmth (affection). Sometimes a catalyst is necessary. As in many transmutations, pure Platinum is a very effective catalyst. Sometimes chemically inert Gold can be used. An expensive but consistently positive result is the introduction of crystallized Carbon (diamonds) into the reaction vessel. They work as boiling stones in a flask to prevent boiling over (fights), while maintaining high heat (sexual response).

An alembic (confession of love) for distillation should be placed on the reaction vessel, in order to capture the rarified vapor (passionate emotion) that has been evolved from the heating of the usually cool, moist Lunar ingredient. Onto the alembic, a condenser (invitation for co-habitation) will convert the volatile vapor to a more easily handled, though concentrated, liquid form. Be advised that the received condensate is now quite different from it's crude pre-distilled form. It is Mercurial in nature. It can change dramatically with no known provocation. Like liquid Nitrate of Glycerine (Nitroglycerine), too much light (exposure), any friction or rough handling, or simply the shelf life (senescence, aging) by itself can cause spontaneous explosion. This extreme reactivity can be accidentally exacerbated in the presence of younger Lunar ingredients (hot women), but can also be buffered by the occasional introduction of before-mentioned catalysts (Platinum, Gold, Diamond) into the Mercurial compound. On some occasions, some Oxides of Alumina, tainted by certain minerals (like Chromium salts) which give rise to crystals of Ruby, Emerald or Sapphire, can be used instead. In rare circumstances, semi-precious mineral crystals (e.g., Lapis Lazuli, Garnet, Amethyst, or Aquamarine) may suffice, but usually only with more mature products whose shelf-life has exceeded optimal characteristics.

There is a great deal more to say on this important matter, but suffice to say that The Great Work which produces fulfillment and wholeness cannot be entered into lightly, nor can it be begun and discarded frequently in the course of a human life-span, which is perhaps only four-score and some in duration, of which the 2nd and 3rd portion (20-60) are the most productive and likeliest to produce the Spiritual Fruit, the Hierosgamos or Alchemical Marriage.



--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Marriage of the Sun & Moon: I'm Officially Married [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #15360047 -

MarkostheGnostic said:
Icelander said:
:lol:  Oh I understand.  It only takes me about a year with the same woman.  Sometimes a week.



Yes, well, to use alchemical metaphors:


:wtfsonic:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sex and marriage in Christianity... snakefinder 1,061 3 02/15/07 12:00 PM
by MarkostheGnostic
* It is not a meteorite, it is not from this earth or the moon
( 1 2 all )
DWJ 3,885 24 01/23/07 12:20 PM
by Vulture
* Aliens, The Moon, and NASA
( 1 2 all )
mikebart101 5,095 36 08/23/07 12:06 AM
by Middleman
* artificial moon theory
( 1 2 all )
truekimbo2 4,292 21 02/24/06 11:37 AM
by ob1kinsmokey
* Did man land on the Moon? Ogla 1,115 16 12/07/07 01:26 AM
by Seuss
* Recent Full Moon
( 1 2 all )
AlteredAgain 3,127 24 10/13/06 03:05 PM
by Mourningdove
* Moon UFO Kinematics 1,831 16 09/30/07 05:33 PM
by Ego Death
* free internet chart cast, free planetary hours, free ephemeris and moon void tables-links Shnezbit 1,559 1 08/29/06 12:57 AM
by Telepylus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
1,287 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.