Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
White people American weddings are boring as shit (Indian + Nigerian wedding = awesome!)
    #15333941 -

Tonight I went to a wedding in NYC. The bride was from India and the Groom was from Nigeria. It was by far the most fun and entertaining wedding I've ever been to.

I've probably been to about 5 or 6 white American weddings, some in Ohio, some in Georgia, some in Alabama... They all end up the same. Buncha boring speeches with religious undertones, mediocre food, some shitty DJ, and a lot of awkward moments between guests that don't know each other.

This wedding tonight rocked my fucking socks off. My good friend from Mumbai (India, for those people who suck at geography) sister got married and my girlfriend and I went to the reception. We were strongly encouraged to wear traditional Indian clothing even though we're some white ass mofos. When we walked in we felt really awkward because the majority of people were in traditional American wedding clothes (suits and dresses).

I was wearing a kurta with pajama pants (google it) and my girl was wearing a kurta top with pants. Before we got there I thought people were gonna be like "WTF these crazy white people doing dressing like this?" but my friend who invited me assured me that wouldn't the the case and it wasn't. It was almost like the Indian and Nigerian folks there were impressed that we had the balls to wear traditional clothes.

All in all, great fucking time. My girl and I both had a bunch of compliments on our outfits and the food was FUCKING AMAZING. I'm gonna smell like curry for the next week or so, but damn it was delicious. The partying was amazing too. I was bumpin and grindin with old Nigerian ladies with crazy hats on. Also, roof top access with an amazing view of midtown Manhattan, amazing view of the Empire State Building.

Pics of my tall lanky white ass in a kurta to come soon. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White people American weddings are boring as shit (Indian + Nigerian wedding = awesome!) [Re: Gumby]
    #15333997 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White people American weddings are boring as shit (Indian + Nigerian wedding = awesome!) [Re: Gumby]
    #15334031 -

I don't think the Lord would approve.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White people American weddings are boring as shit (Indian + Nigerian wedding = awesome!) [Re: yabbahabba]
    #15334037 -

weddings are only good for one thing.... making sex tapes with the brides maids :hiltonsex:


--------------------


I dont like cocaine.... Just the smell of it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White people American weddings are boring as shit (Indian + Nigerian wedding = awesome!) [Re: alcoholocaust]
    #15334159 -

I had a ukrainian wedding myself, which was awesome. And yes, rich white people dont know how to party.


--------------------
Been away so long I hardly knew the place
Gee, it's good to be back home
Leave it till tomorrow to unpack my case
Honey disconnect the phone
I'm back in the USSA
You don't know how lucky you are, boy
Back in the US
Back in the US
Back in the USSA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White people American weddings are boring as shit (Indian + Nigerian wedding = awesome!) [Re: tomnl]
    #15334294 -

Quote:
White people American weddings are boring as shit



tomnl said:
And yes, rich white people dont know how to party.



I concur. In between my neuroscience internship this summer I worked as a wedding caterer and boy do these rich white british snobs suck or what. Seriously boring, food is the same everytime and nobody does everything fun. Buncha fagz0rz is you ask me :thumbdown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White people American weddings are boring as shit (Indian + Nigerian wedding = awesome!) [Re: mellowparty]
    #15334301 -

Yeah fuck white people


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White people American weddings are boring as shit (Indian + Nigerian wedding = awesome!) [Re: propensity]
    #15334305 -

Fuck the snobs dude. They're seriously annoying. Buncha rich pussy figger naggots that only know how to complain and be boring.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White people American weddings are boring as shit (Indian + Nigerian wedding = awesome!) [Re: mellowparty]
    #15334353 -

its us poor white guys who know how to party  :derdance:


--------------------


I dont like cocaine.... Just the smell of it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White people American weddings are boring as shit (Indian + Nigerian wedding = awesome!) [Re: alcoholocaust]
    #15334421 -

There's a reason we're poor.:super:


--------------------
Prohibition didn't work for God; Eve ate the fruit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White people American weddings are boring as shit (Indian + Nigerian wedding = awesome!) [Re: Joolz]
    #15334428 -

The Indians I know frown on drug use and are generally sober, type A individuals.

The East Africans I know are friendly as all shit, but don't do drugs or party.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Nigerian Government Says Victims Of Nigerian Scammers Should Be Jailed Chemy 1,598 13 08/24/08 06:58 PM
by LeftyBurnz
* This just in: Nigerian shapeshifting catwoman hit by motorcycle. Baby_Hitler 2,264 12 05/25/08 11:53 AM
by circularvortex
* Nigerian police detain a goat over armed robbery BoneMan 771 3 01/24/09 10:18 AM
by MisterMuscaria
* Awesome parody of Nigerian email scams Silversoul 755 0 08/12/07 07:03 PM
by Silversoul
* Global warming is like a Nigerian email scam Luddite 1,008 7 09/08/08 06:54 PM
by Crasher
* Nigerian Lil Wayne nasem 581 5 04/11/10 10:08 PM
by appleorange
* WOTD, I am a nigerian. Psy Baba 581 6 05/04/10 10:04 PM
by King Koopa
* American southern midwesterners review of fast food joints ShroomyMcPot 1,993 8 08/13/09 09:16 PM
by joe666

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,969 topic views. 4 members, 27 guests and 185 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.