Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Good Dub, I mean really good Dub
    #15198778 -

I want some suggestions please.

So far I love New Zealand dub... such as Kora, Fat Freddy's Drop, The Black Seeds, Salmonella Dub. But I've played it over and over and am in need of something new.

Anyone else here love da dub?

Cheers :gethigh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Dub, I mean really good Dub [Re: Mufungo]
    #15199659 -

you know ott?

i dont know much of anything about dub but i love ott...



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Dub, I mean really good Dub [Re: 013akilper]
    #15202091 -

Cool man. Kinda ambient, chilled, a little tribal with a groove that builds. Nice.

I've got Hallucinogen's In Dub mixed by Ott, but will have to get more Ott for sure.

I also found another dub outfit called dDub last night that sound promising.



If ya want a good intro to reggae's cooler little bro Dub, there are 3 essential albums to check out:

Fat Freddy's Drop - Based on a true story

Kora - Kora

Salmonella Dub - One drop east

Some of New Zealand's finest. :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Dub, I mean really good Dub [Re: Mufungo]
    #15202176 -







--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Dub, I mean really good Dub [Re: Mufungo]
    #15209279 -

If you get into Ott..just make sure you check out The Queen of All Everything.  That his finest, imo.


For dub, check out the classics if you haven't already. Mad Professor, King Tubby, Scientist, Jackie Mitoo, Sly & Robbie (some of it, they had a huge career).

Infact, go to Grooveshark.com..  its the best free music sharing site I know you can save playlists and they have free stations pandora style too.  anyways.. Check out Sly & Robbie's "Masters of Dub" album.  move and groove, late night club...some great stuff here


Enjoy!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Dub, I mean really good Dub [Re: Ryan07]
    #15211416 -

Oh yeah Ott has some really chill music. Ott- Sommersettler is a real good one too. SOme really charged psychedelic dub I found is this


And this... dubcrickets!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Dub, I mean really good Dub [Re: weshroom]
    #15212448 -

yes, New Zealand dub/reggae music is full of good and uplifting vibes.
those are indeed some of the greatest bands from down under. Looking forward to the new cd of Fat Freddy's Drop, that should be coming out soon.

Some more suggestions:

Dub Syndicate
10 ft Ganja Plant
Midnite
Soldiers of Jah Army (S.O.J.A.)
The Dub Machinist
John Brown's Body
Easy Star All-Stars
Augustus Pablo
Mikey Dread
Katchafire (NZ)
Groundation
Kanka
...

Enjoy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Dub, I mean really good Dub [Re: Ites]
    #15250026 -

I'm lovin all the suggestions guys! Thanks a heap! :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Dub, I mean really good Dub [Re: Mufungo]
    #15250050 -

Chill dub. Check out each song they're all good.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9BF4174F3FBF60E5


--------------------


:sunny::peace::sunny::

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* dub wilshire 706 10 11/21/05 05:19 PM
by wilshire
* Any dub recommendations?
( 1 2 all )
AntiMeme 2,739 22 10/10/04 10:37 PM
by rasjoe2112
* Dub silversoul7 934 5 01/12/03 02:26 AM
by wiser
* Dub Side of the Moon - now Dubber Side of the Moon dwpineal 927 7 10/08/10 09:38 PM
by TheKickingTree
* -Psytrance, Chill, and Dub Albums-
( 1 2 all )
EffedS 4,063 20 05/05/09 07:38 PM
by Effed
* Grooveshark. Arcanum 453 5 02/10/10 03:28 PM
by Arcanum
* Grooveshark.com blissedout 226 0 01/19/10 02:05 AM
by blissedout
* melancholic / dark dub king_cobra 1,341 14 08/29/09 08:50 AM
by solstice

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
1,619 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.