Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
What character(s) could you see yourself as
    #15104872 -

What Character(s) from a movie, book, tv show can you see yourself in or see yourself as? Any characters out there that remind you of you?

For me the character would be Lain from Serial Experiments Lain

Something about a naive character that notices reality bending stuff(in her case computers in mine computers and drugs) who ends up wreaking social havoc in a mix of childishness, malice, and intelligence(though Im not sure how much the last one applies to me) sounds just like my world. Lain ends up twisting the reality of everyone around her, finding alot of esoteric stuff, and going rather crazy; similar elements to my life if you will



In the end she becomes a god of the planets Wired and electromagnetic field and uses her control of consciousness to make everyone (and to an extent herself) forget the madness that transpired through her experimentation; that part doesnt fit me too well but my greatest dream is to lucid dream for an extreme amount of time(using technology in the future) which would give me god like powers over my own mind/reality.

Also the bear suit, goddamn do I wish I had a bear suit


Hard to name all the experiments iv run on people over the past few years, harder to tell if I was just being childish, evil, or scientific. Seem to spend many hours online going crazy and finding stuff that noone around me could ever dream of. And Im most definitely surrounded by wires, creations, and abominations: just not to the same extent

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What character(s) could you see yourself as [Re: Wise Toad]
    #15104879 -

Jim. from the office (US)... maybe not so... but i wish i was him

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What character(s) could you see yourself as [Re: plasma21]
    #15104882 -

Cartoon and movie characters try to be me, not the other way around.
:maximumtrolling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What character(s) could you see yourself as [Re: koraks]
    #15104894 -

Are you implying that your similar to a troll, or that a troll is similar to you :hmm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What character(s) could you see yourself as [Re: Wise Toad]
    #15104902 -

Ultimately, I'm the source of all trolling.

Do you think this could get me into trouble?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What character(s) could you see yourself as [Re: koraks]
    #15104924 -

No, all they would see is the replicated illusion of you; ultimately you would never be blamed because the world at large couldnt grasp the concept of origin and archetype

Plus, what the fuck would the internet be without a little trolling

However having such an intricate discussion with the creator of all trolling is kinda like the Cretans Paradox, he telling you that all cretans are liars and the king of trolls not spamming. But I wonder if, because I said that, you will decide to spam in order to keep up appearances

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What character(s) could you see yourself as [Re: Wise Toad]
    #15104985 -

I could see myself as Leonard from the Big Bang Theory except not so needy, just the same sort of awkwardness.

Charlie Brown :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What character(s) could you see yourself as [Re: Midnight_Toker]
    #15105282 -

:lol: id say I am very much like sheldon from the big bang theory, sheldon who had to spend a couple years in the ghetto slanging, but sheldon nonetheless.


--------------------
Any information posted on this website from this account is hypothetical and only to be used for legal purposes. :super:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What character(s) could you see yourself as [Re: Pscientist]
    #15105323 -



--------------------
Life is too short for this sorrow. You may be here today and gone tomorrow.


My Poetry · Stay Informed · Recipes · Nature Wants Us to Trip

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What character(s) could you see yourself as [Re: Earth Child]
    #15105534 -

Perrin Aybara



--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What character(s) could you see yourself as [Re: Kada]
    #15105548 -



--------------------
The wise person,
puts himself last,
and thereby finds himself first;
holds himself outside,
and thereby remains at the center;
abandons himself,
and is thereby fulfilled


-Lao Tzu

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What character(s) could you see yourself as [Re: micro8gb]
    #15105688 -

This is more of a "which character I would LIKE to be."

But.. Aeon Flux :datass:




I would just love to be that incredibly hot and have kickass ninja moves and get to overthrow a corrupt government regime :yesnod:

She's just so fucking awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What character(s) could you see yourself as [Re: Wise Toad]
    #15105926 -

Calvin from Calvin & Hobbes


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What character(s) could you see yourself as [Re: Earth Child]
    #15119536 -

Psybe said:




I think this would go for a large many shroomerites

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* which fictional characters do you identify with?
( 1 2 3 all )
DoctorJ 4,257 54 05/25/06 03:44 PM
by barfightlard
* Calvin & Hobbes
( 1 2 all )
Wapakz 3,918 22 03/19/09 08:54 AM
by Irdamage
* Far Side or Calvin & Hobbes?
( 1 2 all )
LloydChristmas 3,946 26 05/12/07 05:03 AM
by Wysefool
* The Complete Calvin and Hobbes DNKYD 982 8 05/03/05 11:58 AM
by Great Scott
* Calvin and Hobbes
( 1 2 all )
Thin White Duke 3,231 22 03/15/05 07:50 PM
by DNKYD
* Calvin and Hobbes
( 1 2 all )
YthanA 2,632 31 05/01/08 01:40 PM
by cheshirect666
* Calvin and Hobbes CherryBomM 1,591 18 01/24/06 05:14 PM
by TheDudeAbides
* Calvin And Hobbes cheshirect666 788 9 04/30/08 03:49 PM
by thedefone

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,349 topic views. 1 members, 9 guests and 148 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.