Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Re: I believe my vehicle was searched illegally. What do you think? [Re: Snooky]
    #14140416 -

Snooky said:
Patlal said:
Trick for next time (takes balls though)

When they push u on the hood with your wrenched arm, try ur best to hit your nose as hard as you can on the hood of the car.

Thats a guaranteed win in the case of excessive force


I will definitely keep that in mind next time a cop tries to fuck me....



OK then....I'm only on page 2 of this and have no idea of the outcome (good luck, dude, I'm pullin' for ya), but I had to comment on this most interesting idea.

You'd better be a good actor if you try to pull this stunt or else the pigs are gonna end up with a hilarious video to sell to World's Dumbest Crooks on that thar "reality" channel. When people are getting jacked up and roughed up by the oinkers, pulling off a DeNiro quality performance of a nose plant onto a pig car hood might be a tall order.

I recommend lots of practice. Have your friends take turns flinging your face onto automobile hoods. Of course, you'll need to cover the many types of vehicles pigs are known to drive, so we're talking everything from a old Grand Fury sedan to a new Yukon SUV.

Once you get the hang of it, you can rehearse solo.

The down side is that the unusual spectacle may result in a visit from the law, who will then likely barge into your home without probable cause or a warrant and find all your drugs. The vicious cycle will have continued.


--------------------
I think that life's too long to bother with suing Andrew fucking Lloyd Webber - Roger Waters, on an obvious ripoff of Echoes.

STOP calling me "Old Squaw"!!! - Eunice Douglas, to Chief Yellow Horse

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I believe my vehicle was searched illegally. What do you think? [Re: CaptainYowza]
    #14140530 -

Wow. Finally made it to the end. Good God, man, I didn't expect you to end up porking The Man. Way to fucking go! I mean, uh, goddamn! Wowzers.

I'm a big Tool fan, too. Each leg of each tour, I hit the road and see them a few times.

I'll have to slap together some of my pig encounter stories and post them here one of these days. Some of 'em are a HOOT.


--------------------
I think that life's too long to bother with suing Andrew fucking Lloyd Webber - Roger Waters, on an obvious ripoff of Echoes.

STOP calling me "Old Squaw"!!! - Eunice Douglas, to Chief Yellow Horse

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I believe my vehicle was searched illegally. What do you think? [Re: destructo_low]
    #14140639 -

destructo_low said:
I'm going to be getting in touch with as many lawyers as possible tomorrow, but here is my story. I was pulled over because the officer said I was speeding. I know he didn't clock me because my radar detector NEVER went off, and he couldn't tell me how fast I was going, so I caught his bluff. I had a pipe in the car that I hid under the seat definitely out of plain view and after he returned from running my license he asked to search my vehicle. Of course I denied consent and held my ground when he pulled the "So you're trying to hide something?" card. He said he was going to have to get a drug dog so I told him that was fine. After he talked with the other officers a second he told me to step out of the car to be patted down. I got out, shut my door, let him frisk me, he finds nothing, and then asks me to sit on the hood of his patrol car. All of a sudden another cop runs up from behind us, to my vehicle, and yells "Well I DO get to search the car for weapons!". He slings my door open and just starts searching and finds my pipe under my seat. I just heard him yell something, and a millisecond later, I was ambushed. I was slammed on the hood of the car by three or four of them and had my arms wrenched behind me while they say I'm resisting arrest, cuffed, then picked up and LITERALLY throw/ pushed head first into the back seat of one of the cars. Then they tell me why I was under arrest, but they didn't read my rights to me. I do not believe they had the SLIGHTEST bit of probable cause to search my car. I wasn't acting fucked up. I was very calm, cooperative, and respectful. There was nothing in plain view that was incriminating. Hopefully all will go well for me in court, and I can get the evidence dismissed. What are your opinions?




That was so illegal. They will write a bogus police report so it's your word against theirs; at least in my personal experience that is what happens. I'm not sure if you've done something fucked up in the past to deserve that or you just got taken advantage in the drug war. If you are the Bay Area of Cali hit me up; trying to organize against the drug war yo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I believe my vehicle was searched illegally. What do you think? [Re: destructo_low]
    #14630712 -

Whatever happened with this?














--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I believe my vehicle was searched illegally. What do you think? [Re: Learyfan]
    #14635382 -

I'm wondering the same thing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I believe my vehicle was searched illegally. What do you think? [Re: laruta_21]
    #14638515 -

Here's the thing. Cops illegally search vehicles all the time, while knowing that it takes a great amount of time and money to fight a case all the way up in federal court.

Since they know most people don't have that kind of money to invest, they go ahead and fuck that person over anyway in the hopes that they will not be able to fight back.

It's shady bizniz, yo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I believe my vehicle was searched illegally. What do you think? [Re: Crystal G] * 1
    #14638730 -

and also they assume that most people don't know their rights and wont realise they are being searched illegally. and whats worse is that even if they find drugs as a result of an illegal search 9.99999999998/10 times the people will just be charged for it and it wont be questioned in court at all.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I believe my vehicle was searched illegally. What do you think? [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #15059016 -

Wonder whatever happened still. 

:sad:













--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I believe my vehicle was searched illegally. What do you think? [Re: Learyfan]
    #15059132 -

Learyfan said:
You took the term "fuck the police" to a new level.  Good work, my friend.














This picture brought me back to 1st grade or some shit, any idea what that shits off fo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I believe my vehicle was searched illegally. What do you think? [Re: Learyfan]
    #15079873 -

Learyfan said:
Wonder whatever happened still. 

:sad:





I'm still here and just going day to day. I have my Associate's in drafting and design now. I ended up getting a job with the Tennessee Valley Authority drafting these old hand drawn blueprints into digital copies using AutoCad. I worked there for three weeks until I was fired for my background check, because I don't meet the security clearance to work at a nuclear power plant. I have "pending" felony charges, so I can't even begin applying for other jobs, because every one wants to run a background check. I haven't went to court yet, but I'm apparently already guilty. The drug war really is the new jim crow. I have to be degraded by pissing in front of another man to prove I'm not doing drugs, and I still can't be treated correctly. I remember telling the cop on the way back to the station, "You're going to fuck my life up so bad", and I hope that sinks into him. Also on eBay, I'm selling laboratory lattices and the clamps to make your own lattice. I make the clamps and the lattices from scratch. Check them out.


--------------------
There is a molecule for every purpose. There are only actions and reactions. Cut out the middle men. Everything I say is a lie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I believe my vehicle was searched illegally. What do you think? [Re: destructo_low]
    #15081532 -

I'm so sorry.  Keep your head up brother. 













--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I believe my vehicle was searched illegally. What do you think? [Re: thissongis] * 1
    #15081671 -

thissongis said:
Learyfan said:
You took the term "fuck the police" to a new level.  Good work, my friend.














This picture brought me back to 1st grade or some shit, any idea what that shits off fo





--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   North Spore Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Learyfan - The exclusive interview
( 1 2 all )
World Spirit 6,929 24 08/02/15 05:08 AM
by vinsue
* Pot should be illegal because you can't test drivers for it
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 4,467 34 05/31/05 11:24 AM
by barfightlard
* "Illegal drugs are illegal for a good reason". MOTH 1,055 5 03/15/04 07:36 PM
by Gus
* solmon - The exclusive interview by Learyfan
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 4,808 20 03/19/05 02:22 PM
by delta9
* Learyfan interview with Gin_Drunk LearyfanS 3,228 17 03/24/05 05:46 PM
by Burke Dennings
* Illegal Search?
( 1 2 all )
Cujo 3,917 29 10/21/05 06:17 PM
by SoulSuuckinJERK
* Fellow Americans - Police Road Blocks - Mandatory Searches?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Silven 11,641 80 11/25/04 08:05 PM
by Prisoner#1
* search warrant Anonymous 797 2 03/26/04 03:32 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,280 topic views. 4 members, 11 guests and 101 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.