Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Post your Religion
    #14913725 -

Lets hear it. What are you? Im not asking you to pigeon hole you beliefs 100%, but the majority of time what faith does your personality align with :strokebeard:.....if any


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your Religion [Re: Almond Flour]
    #14913742 -

No religion.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your Religion [Re: 28064212]
    #14913745 -

Religion is retarded.


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your Religion [Re: Poid]
    #14913747 -

I demand to know Prisoners faith :strokebeard2:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your Religion [Re: 28064212]
    #14913756 -

my religion means FUCK ALL!

:dancingbear:

no, sorry just read the inner ass hole thread!

I just believe in Karma basically the whole ideology of Karma and nirvana

reaching that level of understanding when you die

where you become one with the universe...

:Feelstrippyman:


--------------------
BE EASY

In 1965, Leary commented that he "learned more about his brain and its possibilities and more about psychology in the five hours after taking these mushrooms than he had in the preceding fifteen years of studying and doing research in psychology."

:awebig: :awetrippie: :raveface: :awecid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your Religion [Re: Almond Flour]
    #14913769 -

I specifically try not to align myself with a single religion.  I wouldn't even classify myself as agnostic.  What I believe is this:

Everything is everything else, the great and indescribable totality which is has always been and will always be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your Religion [Re: sasquatch]
    #14913775 -

Agnostic

Who knows? No one that's who.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your Religion [Re: unam sanctum]
    #14913778 -

Love is my religion.  :heart:


--------------------
Workers of Shroomery Unite!

Warning: Everything I say is possibly a work of fiction.
Fuck you NSA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your Religion [Re: sasquatch]
    #14913783 -

sasquatch said:
I just believe in Karma basically the whole ideology of Karma and nirvana

reaching that level of understanding when you die

where you become one with the universe...

:Feelstrippyman:


:monkeydance::lol:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your Religion [Re: Almond Flour]
    #14913788 -

No religion, just spiritual.


--------------------
You wanna get high? Drink tap water.
--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your Religion [Re: Poid]
    #14913793 -

Poid said:
sasquatch said:
I just believe in Karma basically the whole ideology of Karma and nirvana

reaching that level of understanding when you die

where you become one with the universe...

:Feelstrippyman:


:monkeydance::lol:



He could be right. You don't know.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your Religion [Re: Kada]
    #14913798 -

lol hipsters hate religion, "its so main stream"

:saulgoodman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your Religion [Re: Kada]
    #14913805 -

I know he could be right..doesn't make it any less funny that he actually believes in that crap.


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your Religion [Re: Poid]
    #14913808 -

Poid said:
I know he could be right..doesn't make it any less funny that he actually believes in that crap.



So I get you endorse no religion, but what are your personal beliefs?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your Religion [Re: unam sanctum]
    #14913817 -

Regarding what?


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your Religion [Re: unam sanctum]
    #14913820 -

Everything zen buddhist. :sun:

I was born into Christianity(baptist) and over the years I found my calling. I no longer believe in god though or any god for that matter. I do find the concept interesting. Anyway I always had a really conservative attitude toward war and money.

After years of zen and meditation I've become a pacifist. I believe in turning the other cheek and any suffering placed on another being effects your karma. I believe that we are all the same life force and that killing anything is a tragic loose, although sometimes necessary and part of the cycle/natural order. Like a lion eating another animal. I dont see it as bad but as beauty, a universe structured by a life force that is "natural order."

Just yesterday in the shower I freed a little moth, not sure why. Not out of compassion for drowning but because I felt a connection to something living in this world we are all apart of. Physically not related to the moth but when you think about it we have common ground being the cycle of energy, rebirth. The dirt and muck, meteorite, god/gods, etc. that we both arose from.

:sun:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your Religion [Re: Poid]
    #14913826 -

Poid said:
Regarding what?



:ifyoucanawe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your Religion [Re: unam sanctum]
    #14913841 -

I don't really have any beliefs.


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your Religion [Re: Poid]
    #14913844 -

"we believe in nothing"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your Religion [Re: Poid] * 1
    #14913858 -

I believe in a grapefruit. A simple grapefruit that is sweet and sour just like life, sometimes it is refreshing but other times it is spoiled and tastes bad, but ususally it is just a grapefruit, you know, I swore allegiance to it many years ago, and it is dry now, but sometimes I stare at it for hours and it tells me to kill the infidels.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* no religion shrooming4fun 1,366 12 12/20/02 07:31 AM
by PjS
* Lots of Grateful Dead posts lately
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 7,921 25 03/17/03 04:57 AM
by Ripple
* Gobble! Gobble! (A Thanksgiving Day Post) PapaverS 1,880 4 11/29/02 06:52 PM
by Ripple
* First post
( 1 2 3 all )
Gumby 5,500 46 01/10/11 05:46 PM
by MisterMuscaria
* So you'd like to ... Understand Psychedelic Music? Roger_irrelevant 1,352 8 02/10/03 07:15 PM
by Smack31
* My One Thousandth Post! trendalM 3,326 19 10/05/17 06:24 PM
by trendal
* Why don't you post in OTD? Senor_Doobie 3,811 15 02/12/03 06:53 AM
by Shroomism
* mods should delete drug porn post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
braski 17,998 78 10/29/22 05:25 PM
by 336

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,839 topic views. 7 members, 319 guests and 97 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.