Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Return of the Mantis God
    #1489952 -

Click to enlarge:



mj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Return of the Mantis God [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1489960 -

Fucking die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Return of the Mantis God [Re: Jared]
    #1490012 -

woah...... you OK, Jared?

MJ, that's pretty cool man. Oh Holy Mantis God, I praise thee and your billion eyes.


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Return of the Mantis God [Re: Strumpling]
    #1490238 -

maybe the mantis pissed him off some trip...


--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Return of the Mantis God [Re: Blastrid]
    #1490257 -

It looks just like all the other fractals you make with your fractal program. Good job.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Return of the Mantis God [Re: adrug]
    #1490286 -

*twitch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Return of the Mantis God [Re: adrug]
    #1490614 -

Hi Adrug,
That was created from a photograph of Buddha from Thailand. (see Below original and some of the 15 in the series.

ANd I made 15 different images from the buddha original photograph. No fractals at all. The fifteen which are all individually a little different than one another.

Here is an example of the first five images in a series of 15. No fractal was used to create this image from the first which is a photograph. I did apply Video Feedback to get the echo effect. later ones from 6 to 13 I used a gradient designer to change the colors. And I kept turning them upside down to get the video effect to change the composition of the position of the transition of steps form image to image.

Click on to inlarge. I have more of this series if anyone is interested in seeing more of the prgogression.





below I added one time int he KPTS Hypertiling effect to get the geodesical center. Then back to video feedback and turning the images upside down and back in each consecutive image.








ANd you can still see the Buddha in the other imaes.

mj

Edited by mjshroomer (04/24/03 06:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Return of the Mantis God [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1490632 -

I'm sorry, I guess they are fake fractals then.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Return of the Mantis God [Re: adrug]
    #1490969 -

Hey, Maybe I created a fractal without the use of a fractal creator.

mj

and have a shroomy day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Return of the Mantis God [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1491303 -

isn't that what Hypertiling does? make fractals?

I use that sometimes, all of KPT is bad ass.


--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Return of the Mantis God [Re: Blastrid]
    #1491860 -

I have mixed feelings about a lot of these graphics programs. I think if you can make complex and compelling art with just photoshop, then I'll be more impressed with that than the same thing made with these other programs.


--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Return of the Mantis God [Re: Blastrid]
    #1492340 -

No A frax-explorer makes fractals. Hypertyling, like video feedback makes echos and distortions of the origianl image, including kaleidascoopic reflections.

mjshroomer.

SOme of theones resemble Ketone cruystals. I used to have the Time Life Photograhy books years ago and they had the most beautiful electroon microscopic image of a ketone crystal. I wish I could find that volume just for the photo image.

mj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dimmu Borgir is God-Like
( 1 2 all )
fireworks_godS 2,239 22 10/12/03 02:57 PM
by fireworks_god
* Shroom God of the Mantis Kind mjshroomer 692 2 11/23/04 03:45 AM
by butterflydawn
* Photoshopization of old fractal Strumpling 1,292 10 07/04/03 01:00 AM
by Vats of Blood
* (Apr-07-2005) - Some of the **SICKEST 2D FRACTALS** I have ever seen..... PhanTomCat 5,806 11 04/07/05 08:42 AM
by GetTheFuckOut
* Fruck: A Fractal in Emotion mjshroomer 1,312 7 12/07/01 11:12 PM
by january77
* some cool fractals KingOftheThing 2,051 10 12/04/04 10:28 AM
by Colonel Kurtz Ph.D
* How does one generate a fractal from a pre-specified source? JacquesCousteau 877 7 10/31/03 02:01 PM
by JacquesCousteau
* Gambling, God and LSD Asco 998 4 01/28/04 12:17 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
981 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.