Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
some cool fractals
    #2970975 -

neat fractal website i stumbled upon...the english words i can read say "ultra fractals"
http://www.ars-fractalis.de/


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some cool fractals [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #2971218 -

Very nice.. I don't know how people create such things just with Ultra Fractal.. the only way I can get Ultra Fractal fractals to feel that "complete" is to take them into Photoshop and do a lot more work on 'em.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some cool fractals [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #2972323 -

Awesome dude.. fractals are the shizzle. I found a new avatar from a link on that page.  :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some cool fractals [Re: ]
    #2972456 -

so did i  :shocked: :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some cool fractals [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #2983447 -

Thanks for my new desktop background!


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some cool fractals [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #2984739 -



--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some cool fractals [Re: Strumpling]
    #2989248 -

that's intense, strumpling!

and cool find on the site, KOTT.. got myself a new desktop wallpaper too :thumbup:


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some cool fractals [Re: lukeboots]
    #3442865 -

Jesus Christ Strumpling, that's very good. I've been using Ultra Fractal for just a few months now and can do some pretty damn cool things with it. Somewhere between the first stuff and what strumpling put up :laugh:


--------------------
Will all the big boomers please unveil, please unveil, please unveil.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some cool fractals [Re: Hrethic]
    #3444041 -

Hey, may I put some of mine?  :nut:

I made this two (they are the same with different zoom) in my first try, took me a few hours with ultra fractal. I know they ain't that good, but... bear with me :smile:

Hope you like 'em!




--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some cool fractals [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3444154 -

Damn, those are fucking nice! Here's some that I've made with ChaosPro:















--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some cool fractals [Re: silversoul7]
    #3445376 -

AMAZING! :shocked: :laugh: :eek: :mushroom2:


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* in need of a new desktop wallpaper! HidingInPlainSight 3,376 16 10/25/03 09:39 AM
by Strumpling
* Photoshopization of old fractal Strumpling 1,292 10 07/04/03 10:00 AM
by Vats of Blood
* Fractal Obssessed Desktop Wallpaper Just a Punk 853 3 12/11/02 07:27 PM
by Frog31337
* animated fractals? yelimS 1,718 12 04/26/06 10:13 AM
by ImperialCactus
* Fruck: A Fractal in Emotion mjshroomer 1,312 7 12/08/01 08:12 AM
by january77
* Post your Desktop Picture
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Blastrid 15,410 92 09/13/04 01:12 AM
by Redcap
* fibonacci fractal foam Xibalba 1,392 11 02/13/03 01:15 PM
by Jackal
* My First Fractals silversoul7 663 5 02/25/03 04:41 PM
by HB

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
2,051 topic views. 0 members, 12 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.