Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
What kind of paranoid thoughts have you had while tripping
    #14881471 -

I had to stop tripping a few years or more back because I would spend most of my trip completely paranoid.  My biggest paranoid delusion was one that people would know that I was tripping.  I think that's a pretty common paranoid trip thought, but I mean, I would be in doors, completely away from people.  But I just swore that I must be giving off such an intense energy that people would be able to see it from outside and then would call the police.  How could they not be blinded by the supernova like intensity coming from my soul? 
:facepalm:

It was kinda like the movie They Live.  I was just sure that they would recognize that I was in this illegal state of consciousness and then alert the authorities.  One time I was tripping outside and I just knew every car that drove by must have noticed what was going on.  Then it didn't help when a helicopter slowly flew over my head.  I was just sure that some government agency had ways to know when people entered the illegal state of consciousness that I was in and that they were looking for me. 
:facepalm: 

What are some of the paranoid thoughts you've had while tripping?














--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of paranoid thoughts have you had while tripping [Re: Learyfan]
    #14881477 -

Demons!!!! DEMONS!!! Everything is a fucking demon!!! I have to get out of these woods!! Somebody knock me out and end it! FUCK! Demons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of paranoid thoughts have you had while tripping [Re: Learyfan]
    #14881482 -

That every human around me was hostile.


--------------------
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
T. S. Eliot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of paranoid thoughts have you had while tripping [Re: Learyfan]
    #14881489 -

The first time I tripped I kept thinking I was going to be stuck like that forever.  I think that might be a pretty common one, as well.  At Bonnaroo (any festival, really) I'm always scared I'm gonna have to take a shit.  We have an ongoing joke about having to shit while tripping at Bonnaroo.  Those fucking port-a-potties suck.  haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of paranoid thoughts have you had while tripping [Re: Sundrop] * 1
    #14881498 -

Shitting at large festies feels bad man. Next one I am bringing an invalid shit box or a lock for a porta potty.


--------------------
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
T. S. Eliot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of paranoid thoughts have you had while tripping [Re: love2shpongleIRL] * 6
    #14881502 -

buy a 20$ tent from walmart before the festival, then shit in it all weekend. Leave it at the festival. :thumbup:


--------------------
Long live kratom :kratom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of paranoid thoughts have you had while tripping [Re: Sundrop]
    #14881505 -

drewo said:
The first time I tripped I kept thinking I was going to be stuck like that forever.  I think that might be a pretty common one, as well. 



Yeah, that happened to my friend on his first trip.  Actually, I think he thought we were dead.  I mentioned something about going back to work on Monday and he said "What do you mean back to work?"  He had this puzzled look on his face as if to say "We're dead.  How could we go back to work if we're dead?"

That wasn't a paranoid delusion for him though.  It was mostly just a misunderstanding and a disappointment on his part.  He was happy to be dead apparently. 












--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of paranoid thoughts have you had while tripping [Re: Learyfan]
    #14881522 -

The Reptilian Hypophallus.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of paranoid thoughts have you had while tripping [Re: danielx]
    #14881532 -

danielx said:
buy a 20$ tent from walmart before the festival, then shit in it all weekend. Leave it at the festival. :thumbup:



I'd love to sleep in the tent next to that.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of paranoid thoughts have you had while tripping [Re: Learyfan]
    #14881535 -

ohh, once we ate shrooms...a friend ate A LOT.  He just laid on this blow up mattress for hours.  We all thought he was dead, and we didn't seem to worry about it too much.  We were like, 'well Duncan is dead'.  We finally checked on him...He was just tripping reallyyyyy hard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of paranoid thoughts have you had while tripping [Re: Sundrop]
    #14881539 -

getting stuck in that paranoid state or one time i thought that i was calling aliens by just thinking about them and then it got harder and harder not to think about them till i was freakin out haha


--------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.—Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of paranoid thoughts have you had while tripping [Re: Learyfan]
    #14881558 -

Learyfan said:
I had to stop tripping a few years or more back because I would spend most of my trip completely paranoid.  My biggest paranoid delusion was one that people would know that I was tripping.  I think that's a pretty common paranoid trip thought, but I mean, I would be in doors, completely away from people.  But I just swore that I must be giving off such an intense energy that people would be able to see it from outside and then would call the police.  How could they not be blinded by the supernova like intensity coming from my soul? 
:facepalm:

It was kinda like the movie They Live.  I was just sure that they would recognize that I was in this illegal state of consciousness and then alert the authorities.  One time I was tripping outside and I just knew every car that drove by must have noticed what was going on.  Then it didn't help when a helicopter slowly flew over my head.  I was just sure that some government agency had ways to know when people entered the illegal state of consciousness that I was in and that they were looking for me. 
:facepalm: 

What are some of the paranoid thoughts you've had while tripping?

















haha i get the same sort of feeling on acid, once i convinced myself that the government is controlling the illegal drug trade, and they send people to watch any buyers and user to be sure they can help/stop you in case you cause a scene of indecent intoxication. its my conspiracy  :tinfoil:


--------------------
ProDOPEFiend Diary: (my public diary)

PodCast

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of paranoid thoughts have you had while tripping [Re: gotmagic] * 1
    #14881567 -

Even when im just smoking weed I start to imagine everyone can read my thoughts, or that im projecting my CEVs. GET OUT OF MY HEAAAAD!!!
I used to listen to peoples conversations and somehow interpret everything they were saying as them talking shit about me.
Bleh.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of paranoid thoughts have you had while tripping [Re: Lynnch]
    #14881579 -

Lynnch said:
Even when im just smoking weed I start to imagine everyone can read my thoughts, or that im projecting my CEVs. GET OUT OF MY HEAAAAD!!!
I used to listen to peoples conversations and somehow interpret everything they were saying as them talking shit about me.
Bleh.



yea sometimes i feel like that to when i trip... like if i hear radio stations talking gossip about celebrities i seem to feel like they are actually talking about me...


--------------------
ProDOPEFiend Diary: (my public diary)

PodCast

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of paranoid thoughts have you had while tripping [Re: SurReality]
    #14881590 -

The trick is knowing the difference between empathy and egomania.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of paranoid thoughts have you had while tripping [Re: Learyfan]
    #14881595 -

Yeah I have serious issues going outside and enjoying nature while tripping cuz im scared shitless ppl will know im tripping and call the police. Sucks man, being outside while tripping is cool, I waited till 3am once to go in my backyard naked on some cactus but I was convinced ppl were up and out to get me. Really freaked me out.

My friend convinced me to go outside once on a beautiful day and I thought the fact we were sitting outside doing nothing would alert ppl that we were up to no good and when we saw this lady I couldn't stop freaking out.:facepalm:

Lately, I've developed this fear that I'll piss myself or somethin while tripping cuz I'll be tripping so hard Iono wtf is going on and since I'm under for so many hours on end and unable to move I don't wanna piss everywhere. This fear turns into me actually thinking I have no control of my bladder and my crotch is actually wet and every five minutes I keep touching myself not sure if I'm wet or not so then I just end up chilling on my bathroom floor the rest of the trip.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of paranoid thoughts have you had while tripping [Re: ohcrapitsnico]
    #14881616 -

lol that is pretty funny, maybe you should wear a diaper when you fry:shrug:


--------------------
ProDOPEFiend Diary: (my public diary)

PodCast

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of paranoid thoughts have you had while tripping [Re: SurReality]
    #14881622 -

a variation on the "they know im tripping" one...

I sometimes get paranoid that my pupils look much more dilated than they actually are, to the point where I look like I'm obviously on drugs. this isn't that paranoid of thought though considering that I have green eyes and other drugs like ecstasy in particular make my pupils ridiculously and obviously huge.


--------------------

Edited by Pigasus (08/06/11 03:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of paranoid thoughts have you had while tripping [Re: SurReality]
    #14881636 -

Hahahaha I don't think so. That'd bring up a whole new set of bad thoughts I think. :tongue:

I've been getting a bit more comfortable of the fact that I vomit on myself from time to time cuz I'm tripping so hard, but the pissing myself just weirds me out lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of paranoid thoughts have you had while tripping [Re: ohcrapitsnico]
    #14881647 -

Ever been so far gone that you had colors coming out your ass and it felt like you were shitting yourself? That's another wierd one I have had.


--------------------
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
T. S. Eliot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Thought Loops on Solo Trips Ashtray161 711 19 05/06/21 08:27 PM
by ShroomedOcean
* Tripping with my dad tomorrow.
( 1 2 all )
crippledavenger 2,789 23 03/30/04 09:27 AM
by shriek
* Tripping pets
( 1 2 3 4 all )
filthysock 9,612 74 03/15/04 02:21 AM
by SporeX
* Bonfire!!! LethalX5 639 5 05/17/05 12:34 AM
by KahSol
* Ok... here it goes... my trip report (last thursday) *DELETED* filthysock 2,602 8 03/12/14 02:33 PM
by PsychedelicHam
* What’s the craziest non-hallucination event you’ve seen play out while tripping?
( 1 2 all )
RyeRay 1,796 34 05/07/21 12:47 PM
by Killer_Fungus
* Last night's trip changed my life SoulSurfer 2,436 13 11/26/03 01:57 PM
by Ripple
* Bound to trip this weekend... *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
filthysock 5,647 31 05/08/04 06:13 AM
by filthysock

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,894 topic views. 3 members, 20 guests and 309 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.