Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Does anybody else love those new DQ commercials?
    #14858746 -

You know... With they guy that says "We don't have(stuff) We have(stuff) + (other stuff)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody else love those new DQ commercials? [Re: Cudder]
    #14859505 -

Not really, I almost made a post about this the other day.  I'm tired of everyone jumping on the "let's make a commercial that has absolutely nothing to do with our product" bandwagon. 

No I don't want you to sell me awful burgers while you are water-skiing.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody else love those new DQ commercials? [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #14859510 -

Who the hell still watches commercials?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody else love those new DQ commercials? [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #14859522 -

"and now...animals up close in wide angle lenses.."nneeeuurrneeeurrrneuueerrrnii nuueeerrrrrmeeeir


Hahahaaaa idk I'm high


--------------------
I can beat you to the punch line..or i could punch you to the beat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody else love those new DQ commercials? [Re: Solo_Dolo]
    #14859818 -

I just think they're too much like the Old Spice commercials. If they were the first ones then it would've been fine, but it gets to be too much after a while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody else love those new DQ commercials? [Re: That Cenex Guy]
    #14860044 -

no, i hate those commercials, because they don't actually have any of that shit.  I hope DQ workers everywhere are getting harassed over it.
:Awesketch:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody else love those new DQ commercials? [Re: SpiritualSnorkel]
    #14860361 -

SpiritualSnorkel said:
Who the hell still watches commercials?



I got this annoying friend who watches EVERY SINGLE FUCKING COMMERCIAL and comments on every one. He's like a movie critic, except with commercials.

He hates most of them (and tells you why he doesn't like it...ugh), but likes some of them and gushes when he does about how brilliant they are. You'll be talking to the dude and in the middle of a conversation he'll be like, "hold the fuck up, you gotta see this commercial!!!". And then if you watch it and aren't amazed like he is -- he's perplexed.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody else love those new DQ commercials? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #14860369 -

Sometimes I don't want to be his friend anymore because of the commercial obsession alone.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody else love those new DQ commercials? [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #14860464 -

LloydChristmas said:
Not really, I almost made a post about this the other day.  I'm tired of everyone jumping on the "let's make a commercial that has absolutely nothing to do with our product" bandwagon. 

No I don't want you to sell me awful burgers while you are water-skiing.




Agreed.  It was funny 5 years ago on Adult Swim, it just makes the ads look pathetic and unoriginal now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody else love those new DQ commercials? [Re: Newbie]
    #14860471 -

the new sonic commercial is way better. Jalapeno peppers on your burgers!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody else love those new DQ commercials? [Re: fungifann]
    #14860475 -

The DQ commercial with the kittens and the bubbles :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody else love those new DQ commercials? [Re: Newbie]
    #14860476 -

Newbie said:
LloydChristmas said:
Not really, I almost made a post about this the other day.  I'm tired of everyone jumping on the "let's make a commercial that has absolutely nothing to do with our product" bandwagon. 

No I don't want you to sell me awful burgers while you are water-skiing.




Agreed.  It was funny 5 years ago on Adult Swim, it just makes the ads look pathetic and unoriginal now.



Agreed, all these old spice and dq commercials are totally Tim & Eric inspired. Its funny how the masses of sheep don't think its funny when its tim and eric being goofy but think its hilarious when its associated with a familiar name brand label. freakin weirdos :drgonz:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody else love those new DQ commercials? [Re: SpiritualSnorkel]
    #14860554 -

SpiritualSnorkel said:
Who the hell still watches commercials?



~95% of people with television

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Yellow Submarine parody used in commercial LearyfanS 3,988 14 03/11/03 08:18 PM
by djfrog
* "White Rabbit" used in video game commercial
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 9,933 27 11/02/02 12:15 PM
by Papaver
* the bandwagon knumb 517 1 03/08/05 03:33 AM
by Burke Dennings
* I LOVE Subway --what sandwich do you eat there?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 5,520 37 08/28/04 09:24 PM
by DF2K
* HP Commercial MuffinBear 796 5 10/09/03 11:22 PM
by Cherk
* Just saw Mickey Hart on a yahoo commercial. Vulture 1,201 17 04/30/04 01:35 AM
by Learyfan
* Bob Dylan IN a Victoria Secret Commercial? TheHateCamel 1,380 15 04/04/04 05:32 PM
by Ripple
* Dirty Love tomatoes 1,779 9 08/22/03 06:46 PM
by tomatoes

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
523 topic views. 8 members, 443 guests and 150 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.