Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDextroman
Dreamer
Male

Loc: United States Flag
Your Favorite Hallucination?
    #14856928 - 08/01/11 03:05 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Fellow Shroomerites, please if you would, post a quick summary of your favorite hallucination. This could be from anything from dehydration,  to taking 1000 hits of LSD :shock:

Also, post what you took, if anything, to achieve such an hallucination.

Mine was a lilliputian hallucination, off of about 2 grams or so of DXM polistirex, I saw my tv stretch way up high in the air, which seemed to be about 20 feet or so in the air. Then before my eyes it shrank into the size of about a couple square inches. It was very strange :strokebeard:

EDIT: Just throwing this one in for the luls

After taking some DPH,  I saw a little fire ant floating down from my ceiling, he was using a leaf as a parachute, and I ACTUALLY believed it was there :rofl:

Edited by Dextroman (08/01/11 03:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesk8fast
Tripping skater
 User Gallery

Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? [Re: Dextroman]
    #14856984 - 08/01/11 03:16 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

6 grams of cubensis mushrooms. I was laying in the grass staring at the forest. Those were most beautiful geometric patterns I have ever seen.

OfflineCharliem

Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? [Re: sk8fast]
    #14856998 - 08/01/11 03:19 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

My favorite is getting the "underwater effect" on acid. It's only happened to me a few times but when it does it's :feelsfishyman:

--------------------

Invisible4runner
 User Gallery

Loc: State of Jefferson
    #14857000 - 08/01/11 03:20 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Creating fire with my mind to keep me warm even when walking into the river(with my jeans on). Basically having flames around my legs and waist coming out from the water.
Staring at the full moon which looked huge and having various deities show themselves to me. It looked similar to, say the sky was black, or like a wall, and the moon was a round cutout witch showed the brightest light behind it then having different deities show selves one at a time through that portal.
20-25 hits of LSD(puddled by a friend), it was a crazy night.

That's the one that always comes to mind, to many others in the past that they are just blurs.

OfflineDextroman
Dreamer
Male

Loc: United States Flag
Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? [Re: Charliem]
    #14857022 - 08/01/11 03:25 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

anunnakian said:
Creating fire with my mind to keep me warm even when walking into the river(with my jeans on). Basically having flames around my legs and waist coming out from the water.
Staring at the full moon which looked huge and having various deities show themselves to me. It looked similar to, say the sky was black, or like a wall, and the moon was a round cutout witch showed the brightest light behind it then having different deities show selves one at a time through that portal.

That's the one that always comes to mind, to many others in the past that they are just blurs.

Holy shit :awecid:

Quote:

Charliem said:
My favorite is getting the "underwater effect" on acid. It's only happened to me a few times but when it does it's :feelsfishyman:

What is the "underwater effect"?

--------------------

George Harrison -
Try to realise it's all within yourself
No-one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small,
And life flows within you and without you

OfflineCarnivalBarker
wizard
Male

Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? [Re: sk8fast]
    #14857029 - 08/01/11 03:26 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Today I was riding the train and I was looking out the window as we were speeding through a forest. For a split second, I saw an old white house in the woods. I thought "hey, that's a neat old house." And by the time I was done with that thought, the house disappeared. :shock:

Also one time on acid the blue light from a lava lamp turned into a rocket ship and the ceiling turned into space.

OfflineButteredToast
it'sfuckingbutteredtoast
 User Gallery

Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? [Re: CarnivalBarker]
    #14857063 - 08/01/11 03:35 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

On about 5 grams of mushrooms.

Looked down at the floor and the floor was covered with dried mushroom caps, I picked up a handful and they all slipped between my fingers, except one. I examined it, felt the crunchy texture, had a WTF moment and dropped it back onto the floor.

I ended up falling asleep on the floor that night, when I woke up there was 1 dried musroom cap on the ground :tongue:

OfflineSundrop
 User Gallery

Loc: tennessee
    #14857078 - 08/01/11 03:39 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

First time I tripped, I ate about 7 grams of dried cubensis.  I spent quite awhile talking to a concrete raccoon with a friend.  The raccoon's mouth was moving and everything.  He kept asking me why I ate the mushrooms and shit like that. 

I've got many more, but none of them stick with me like this moment.

InvisibleCaine
lab rat
Male User Gallery

Loc: NE
Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? [Re: ButteredToast]
    #14857085 - 08/01/11 03:41 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

On maybe 14mg of 2c-e I was in a field full of dragonflies, hundreds of them, and each and every one left a 15 foot long tracer behind it. Not the most intense, but definitely very cool.

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'sconsin Flag
Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? [Re: Caine]
    #14857230 - 08/01/11 04:11 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

1 hit of the "red acid" from 1999.

Listening to "Pony" by Ginuwine :facepalm: I was seeing the music and hearing colors. Weirdest.shit.ever!

Invisibleowls
just let go!

Loc: dancing Flag
Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? [Re: shLong]
    #14857266 - 08/01/11 04:19 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

delerium tremens are interesting, it gives you insight into the worst possible scenarios your mind can create

--------------------
i love you

you are beautiful! :rockon:

COME TOGETHER, JOIN THE PARTY!!

"what beith a man if he doth not enjoy cannabis?" :mushroom2:

OfflineL-Shroom-D
Trance Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? [Re: owls]
    #14857498 - 08/01/11 05:01 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

a 200mg line of Ketamine

felt like gravity acted 3 times as much on me. i fell down the millisecond i tried getting up. then i drug myself to bed all while these crazy ass pictures flew around while my reality was stripped away.

Ketamine fuck yeah! :awecid:

--------------------
:lsdabc:
:cactuar::sanpedro::cactuar:
:marioshroom:

OfflineSoluminia
The mind is god
Male

Loc: CO
    #14857504 - 08/01/11 05:02 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

had some of this herbal shit called purple haze and i saw a portal open up in the sky and take up my entire vision then i entered it and could see 360 degrees around but not move, it was in a barn with a wooden chair in the middle with all the lights focused on it

--------------------

Invisibleowls
just let go!

Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? [Re: Soluminia] * 1
    #14857526 - 08/01/11 05:06 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

my favorite hallucination of all is reality

--------------------
i love you

InvisibleMidnight_Toker
Gone Fishin'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #14857539 - 08/01/11 05:10 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

First time doing MDMA I OD'ed big time off of 750mg of really good stuff.  After driving around doing lines for hours in cartoon land(I know..  Driving that fucked up:facepalm: I was delerious)one really awesome visual I got was that the concrete road turned to water, and there were fish jumping out of it and landing back in it and rippling the concrete like water normally would.

We went back to the beach and after smoking some weed, EVERYTHING went technicolor.  Like, neon colored everythinggg, it was pitch black outside but my sky was just shining every color you could imagine.  While walking down the pier out into the lake, these huge completely detailed skyscrapers suddenly just shot out of the ground and grew right into the sky!  It stopped me right in my tracks and I just stared in awe for a minute.  Then I just stepped right through them, such an awesome feeling.  They popped up like that for the whole walk down the pier which is about 1km long and i giggled like a school girl every time I would run headfirst through one.

That was my most memorable night ever..  I have some other awesome visuals like having synthesia a couple times on LSD and a breakthrough salvia dose where I didn't have a body, but the more I think about it the more I can remember so I'll just leave it at my MDMA experience.

FYI I had the worst vertigo for a week after that MDMA trip.  I couldn't walk without falling over HARD and could only crawl to the bathroom and back to my bed.  I swore off MDMA after that and then did it a month or 2 later.

Invisibleowls
just let go!

Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? [Re: Midnight_Toker]
    #14857594 - 08/01/11 05:20 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

lol that sounds nuts. what kind of doses do you take/prefer now? can't wait till i get to play around with squeaky clean mdma

--------------------
i love you

OfflineLed Zeppelin
Tripper

#14857704 - 08/01/11 05:43 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

took 7 orange louis vuttons ebombs. must have been some crazy shit in em I was seein cats flyin around my room, crazy schizo-like writing all over my walls and snakes and ghosts everywhere and shit. it was sick.

i never really hallucinate off shrooms or acid..just visuals

OfflineAntiEverything
im not a doctor
Male

Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? [Re: Led Zeppelin]
    #14857791 - 08/01/11 05:59 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

on some really good dose....

i saw everything

literally all of reality. the peak culminated in howling at the moon in the desert of santa fe, new mexico....on top of this ancient mesa, the native americans used it as a ceremony place. it was insane....the howling, the sense of nirvana, the synchonicity, life......i felt as if it was pure selfishness to realize so much in a single instance, and coming down from this peak really hurt me mentally.....how mundane and miniscule reality was after this :frown: made me really pursue siddhartha meditation and awareness. i want to understand.....:sun:

--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Offlineelectricfeel
wild wallflower
Female

Loc: sinking into the center
Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? [Re: 4runner]
    #14857863 - 08/01/11 06:12 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

anunnakian said:

:Awemazing:

That probably tops most of mine.

If LSD closed eyed visuals count, the time where I had my eyes closed listening to Jimi Hendrix, and had visions of volcanoes all over my heart with Jimi Hendrix's music, along with my soul itself, violently blasting/erupting out of all the volcanoes, (it was like the lava of my soul blasting out from the core of myself, taking the form of jimi's music) into a million different colors, and I could actually FEEL the eruptions from my heart, then my ego would melt into the lava..... that was pretty cool. :thumbup:

:awecid:

Hopefully someone can understand that, at all.

--------------------

Offlineeritas
ilovedrugs
Male

Loc: brooklyn NYC
Re: Your Favorite Hallucination? [Re: electricfeel]
    #14857901 - 08/01/11 06:22 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

i dunno if i have a favorite ive had alot of great ones

one i really liked cause of how random it was was laying on the grass with my eyes closed on some strong lsd and i was just watching a series of visuals when this silver platter stacked high with thinly sliced cheese appeared  and the cheese slices started flowing into eachother and they formed into the buddha and he rose up from the platter but you could still see kinda that he was made of cheese
and i had the feeling he was gonna tell me the meaning of life but he never did lol

--------------------
heres to our lives being meaningless
and how beautiful it is
because freedom doesnt have a purpose

check out my art :smile:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=14505741&page=0&vc=1#14505741
and my goggles and jewelry
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/15209555

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds