Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Reptile Lovers?
    #14681377 -

Are there any other reptile fans on the boards?

I have been collecting and breeding for 10 years now, so was wondering who else has a love of reptiles?

if my phone will let me, I am gonna attach images of the new enclosure I just finished. though not sure what's going in it. Torn between either a Burm or a Retic.

Over the years I accumulated:

Pythons:

Ball - 2.4
Burms - 2.3
African Rock - 0.1
Retic - 2.1 (female got to be 22' & 185lbs)

Boas:

BCI - 1.0
Green Anaconda - 0.1

Miscellaneous:

Green Iguana - 0.0.1
Savannah Monitor - 1.1
Alligator Hybrid - 1.0

I will post pics of everything asap.

So my fellow reptile lovers, what do you guys and gals have and or had over the years?


--------------------

When The Power of Love,
Overcomes The Love of Power,
The World Will Know Peace.

Government - The TRUE WMD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reptile Lovers? [Re: Jamio]
    #14681380 -

This is gonna be a good thread. :shoosh:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reptile Lovers? [Re: Jamio]
    #14681400 -

I've had a few rosy boas, king snake, fat-tailed geckos, bearded dragons, countless random lizards I caught in the desert when I was younger.

Nowadays I don't really have time for pets. I want to get a savannah monitor at some point though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reptile Lovers? [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #14681413 -

Alls I've had/have is a leopard gecko



Hopefully I can get a snake or larger lizard soon, and I also want a tarantula pretty bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reptile Lovers? [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #14681418 -

I personally did not care for the Savies. I mean my male was chill, but the female was a 3ft Rescue and the most evil fucking thing I have ever laid eyes on.

She gave me lots of kisses though, lol. The real painful bloody kind.......the bitch


--------------------

When The Power of Love,
Overcomes The Love of Power,
The World Will Know Peace.

Government - The TRUE WMD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reptile Lovers? [Re: Jamio]
    #14681422 -

ROFL_my_WAFFLE go ahead and post your reptiles fucking cars pics.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reptile Lovers? [Re: Jamio]
    #14681524 -

I'm adopting my friends fat tail, Boris Karloff, in a few days.

She's moving and can't take him with.


--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reptile Lovers? [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #14681616 -

Mad_Larkin said:
ROFL_my_WAFFLE go ahead and post your reptiles fucking cars pics.




Damn you really want them don't you? :chillin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reptile Lovers? [Re: ROFL_my_ WAFFLE]
    #14681650 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reptile Lovers? [Re: ROFL_my_ WAFFLE] * 1
    #14681657 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Reptile Lovers? [Re: ROFL_my_ WAFFLE]
    #14681805 -

i've had a couple of different lizards, and my favorite was my bearded dragon. I've been thinking about getting a python, or some sort of snake. Or maybe even go the other way and get a scorpion or tarantula.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Any reptile lovers out there?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Ballerium 5,952 111 04/14/12 11:03 AM
by MorphinTime
* Reptiles lovers??
( 1 2 3 all )
trauma47645 4,372 42 12/18/06 04:56 PM
by trauma47645
* For those cat lovers out there... (pics)
( 1 2 3 all )
cisole 4,961 50 10/25/04 09:36 PM
by the free thinker
* Reptile, Amphibian, and Insect appreciation thread. Post your pics!
( 1 2 3 all )
Gumby 8,712 49 07/08/08 02:16 PM
by Gumby
* exotic pet lovers just_v 855 12 06/25/08 08:38 AM
by JRayV
* lizards
( 1 2 3 4 all )
PurpleKush 7,266 71 07/28/06 09:37 AM
by Acidic_Sloth
* My Tarantula Molted =)
( 1 2 3 all )
Demonic_Chronic 2,952 51 01/12/12 08:19 PM
by Mr.PhilCybin
* questions for ppl that have lizards.... willmafingerdo 1,354 8 07/30/06 03:49 PM
by mushmovie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
518 topic views. 3 members, 12 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.