Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Latest Dominoes Pizza commercial
    #14645194 -

So in the latest Dominoes Pizza commercial, the CEO or owner of the company is promoting some deal that they have during the week.  Then they cut to another higher up in the company who tells the CEO that the promotion is so cheap that it's "ridiculous" and says "I love you, but you're killing me".  He's being completely serious and looks pissed off about it.  As the viewer, you're supposed to think "Wow, this must be such an incredible pizza deal.  The pizza is so fucking cheap and this guy is going to make so little profit from it, that it pushed him to shit all over his bosses promotion in a nationally televised commercial.  I better get in on this before they change their minds!" 

But I think "This guy looks pissed.  He's going to hate his job and then his employees will hate their job, which in turn will cause them to do a shitty job on my pizza."














--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest Dominoes Pizza commercial [Re: Learyfan]
    #14645204 -

hahah


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest Dominoes Pizza commercial [Re: baraka] * 1
    #14645222 -

Actually dominos has become really dank for the price.

It's cheap but its not complete garbage. They've stepped it up a lot


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest Dominoes Pizza commercial [Re: propensity]
    #14645252 -

Their commercials have been "We fucking sucked before, but we are really good now" for a while. Local pizza shops win it all, anyway. Two large for 11.99 at this one place near my house. They have Sicilian pizza too :durrhurr:


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest Dominoes Pizza commercial [Re: gzuf]
    #14645411 -

Sometimes I want Pizza, Sometimes I want Dominoes.
They are different meals in my world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest Dominoes Pizza commercial [Re: Smawrpg]
    #14645440 -

I actually have always really loved Dominoes, even more so now since they've updated the recipe.

But i've never been a picky person when it comes to pizza, so i could never be one to judge. Pizza is pizza to me. I've always stuck by Dominoes though, mostly because they've always been right down the street from me so they're the quickest lol.

Also, is that 420 deal real? Or is that just some pic you found? Cause that would be so awesome lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest Dominoes Pizza commercial [Re: Learyfan]
    #14645442 -

I love my local pizza shop. They let me bring in a unopened block of Follow Your Heart vegan mozzarella so they can make a vegan pizza for me. They also have one of the best tap lists in town. :laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest Dominoes Pizza commercial [Re: FractalDust]
    #14645445 -

Pizza is mind control.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest Dominoes Pizza commercial [Re: SpiritualSnorkel]
    #14645639 -

Mellow Mushroom is my favorite pizza joint


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest Dominoes Pizza commercial [Re: weedist]
    #14645674 -

I've worked in management at Dominos'. This was quite a few years back, but the profit vs. expenditure ratio was about 1.5:1 when I was there, main victims being drivers without good cars or coming across traffic violations. Best tippers always in locations at the trailer parks while drivers in locations near the wealthy and mini-mansions in the area were lucky to hit half as much on a Super-Bowl Sunday as those near the trailers.

But, hey, that's just numbers...



~Monk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest Dominoes Pizza commercial [Re: numonkei]
    #14645748 -

it's all about that pizza patron esse!

you can pay with pesssooooos. blaaah


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest Dominoes Pizza commercial [Re: Learyfan]
    #14645808 -

Do you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in France?  :angrykidface:
grande royal with cheese.
:willienelson:

You know why?
:bennylava:

goddamn metric system!
:abbie:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest Dominoes Pizza commercial [Re: 28064212]
    #14645879 -

What do they call a Big Mac then?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest Dominoes Pizza commercial [Re: That Cenex Guy]
    #14645895 -

That Cenex Guy said:
What do they call a Big Mac then?



A Big Mac is just a Big Mac.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest Dominoes Pizza commercial [Re: SpiritualSnorkel]
    #14645912 -

SpiritualSnorkel said:
That Cenex Guy said:
What do they call a Big Mac then?



A Big Mac is just a Big Mac.



Yes but it's Le Big Mac.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest Dominoes Pizza commercial [Re: FractalDust]
    #14645932 -

Dominoes is fuckin' disgusting.  Papa Johns is the only decent pizza chain I've eaten at.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest Dominoes Pizza commercial [Re: BothHands]
    #14645937 -

i hate papa johns with a fiery passion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest Dominoes Pizza commercial [Re: DeliciousVinyl]
    #14645951 -

I hate Dominoes with a firey passion :gc:

I also much prefer my local place though.  They sell by the slice, and have wayyy better mushrooms than any of the chains.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest Dominoes Pizza commercial [Re: BothHands]
    #14645972 -

Most of the dominoes out there are probably franchises and the owners take the hit when deals like these come around. I worked for dominoes delivering pizzas for 9 years and I know deals like this can kill profits big time for franchise owners.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest Dominoes Pizza commercial [Re: Kada]
    #14645980 -

Kada said:
Most of the dominoes out there are probably franchises and the owners take the hit when deals like these come around. I worked for dominoes delivering pizzas for 9 years and I know deals like this can kill profits big time for franchise owners.



I thought they mailed the coupons to corporate and got reimbursed?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dominos pizza is schwag
( 1 2 all )
Ellis Dee 2,999 29 11/07/06 07:43 AM
by WoodsCall
* Wierd Dominoes Pizza... WTF?
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 3,213 23 11/10/05 09:58 AM
by MadSeasonAbove
* Why do people eat Dominos Pizza? Hitman203 1,078 9 12/01/06 01:07 AM
by AlteredAgain
* Boycott Domino's!! exclusive58 1,487 16 12/01/06 01:48 PM
by Redstorm
* Dominos® Brooklyn Style® PIzza...
( 1 2 all )
TM 4,711 38 11/07/06 08:59 PM
by coda
* eating pizza meatcakeman 497 7 10/29/07 09:39 AM
by UnholyChild666
* pizza dealz
( 1 2 all )
bmiles 1,628 28 02/13/08 10:14 PM
by bmiles
* Pizza - Fresh or Leftover? Which Is Better
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 2,376 34 06/12/06 10:34 PM
by THE KRAT BARON

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,687 topic views. 3 members, 212 guests and 108 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.