Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: 99 CENT CRUNCH WRAP SUPREMES THIS WEEK ONLY [Re: mellowparty]
    #14611796 -

mellowparty said:
Quote:
I'm going to get extremely high on jwh and go eat t bell now.



fail unless your ultimate goal is to fuck up yer liver and plasma fatty acid levels :datass:

FractalDust said:
It doesn't matter how cheap it is nothing about taco bell is win. Why would you put something like that into your sacred body?







WHere the fuck do you get this god-damned idea that your body is "sacred"

You should have said, why would you put that crap into your only body.

To which the reply is: It's only going to last so long anyway, and we should support those Flavorologists that spend all their time making irresitible flavors.


--------------------

wat man rly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 99 CENT CRUNCH WRAP SUPREMES THIS WEEK ONLY [Re: mellowparty]
    #14611797 -

I ate taco bell once and then I immediately vomited.

I decided from that day on I will only ingest real food


--------------------
Prisoner#1 said: I got my ass kicked by a 9yo when I was 17
Trippin? Click Me




What is life? I'm tired of life...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 99 CENT CRUNCH WRAP SUPREMES THIS WEEK ONLY [Re: Anthony917] * 1
    #14612265 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 99 CENT CRUNCH WRAP SUPREMES THIS WEEK ONLY [Re: Coaster]
    #14612274 -

Coaster said:




that looks like this to me





--------------------
Prisoner#1 said: I got my ass kicked by a 9yo when I was 17
Trippin? Click Me




What is life? I'm tired of life...

Edited by Anthony917 (06/14/11 01:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 99 CENT CRUNCH WRAP SUPREMES THIS WEEK ONLY [Re: mellowparty]
    #14612307 -

mellowparty said:
Quote:
I'm going to get extremely high on jwh and go eat t bell now.



fail unless your ultimate goal is to fuck up yer liver and plasma fatty acid levels :datass:




I'm pretty sure I'd need a liver transplant with the amount I've smoked the past couple years. :lol: Any sources on that?

I think taco bell is now a requirement for today. :crankey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 99 CENT CRUNCH WRAP SUPREMES THIS WEEK ONLY [Re: 28064212]
    #14612319 -

Someone's gonna get shot soon! :paranoid:

But on the other hand, TACO BELL ONCE IN A WHILE, FUCK YEAHHH.


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 99 CENT CRUNCH WRAP SUPREMES THIS WEEK ONLY [Re: Everlong]
    #14612322 -

look up endocannabinoid system in youtube to get acquainted with energy management and then search pubmed for something solid on the subject.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 99 CENT CRUNCH WRAP SUPREMES THIS WEEK ONLY [Re: unam sanctum]
    #14612330 -

unam sanctum said:
FractalDust said:
It doesn't matter how cheap it is nothing about taco bell is win. Why would you put something like that into your sacred body?



couldn't have said it better



agreed :scat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 99 CENT CRUNCH WRAP SUPREMES THIS WEEK ONLY [Re: 28064212]
    #14612383 -

28064212 said:
It's gonna be a fucking fiesta!

Pot, acid, and crunch wrap supremes fruit.
:whoo:



Now thats a win :fonz:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Shitake mushrooms 1.99 Lb at Kroger..... OldSpice 2,363 6 04/12/04 01:33 PM
by debianlinux
* 11 per cent of the British believed Hitler did not exist
( 1 2 all )
Annom 5,839 34 04/04/22 07:14 PM
by Amanita86
* I'm going to go enjoy some cinnemon toast crunch... YouEnjoyMyself 852 10 09/15/04 11:45 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Super Bowl=Thing of the Past...Supreme Bowl=Present/Future YouEnjoyMyself 446 0 02/06/05 10:29 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* best tasting blunt wrap?
( 1 2 all )
stefan 6,007 28 11/17/03 05:37 PM
by _I_
* One of my fellow students served it up to Supreme Suckass Scalia
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,358 24 04/14/05 12:42 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Woodstock 99 *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Hobo 4,068 20 07/12/04 02:25 AM
by psikooz
* Super Mario 3 beaten in 11 min with 99 lives daba 2,005 19 12/14/03 08:57 PM
by fjbk47985

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,445 topic views. 5 members, 13 guests and 124 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.