Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Hypnosis
    #14604470 -

check this out
:awecid:

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/116750665/
http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/42091463/

just downloaded these MP3 and PDF files i thought id give em a swig
does anyone know if this stuff really works?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypnosis [Re: Free.Your.Mind]
    #14604481 -

Ask Shins.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypnosis [Re: SprewellSleeve]
    #14604489 -

I don't buy it.:hypnotic:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypnosis [Re: SprewellSleeve]
    #14604490 -

Im too lazy to open these, are they brainwave noises?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypnosis [Re: SprewellSleeve]
    #14604513 -

SprewellSleeve said:
Ask Shins.



skins what you think broskiz?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypnosis [Re: Locky]
    #14604514 -

Locky said:
Im too lazy to open these, are they brainwave noises?



indeed


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypnosis [Re: Free.Your.Mind]
    #14604542 -

Free.Your.Mind said:
SprewellSleeve said:
Ask Shins.



skins what you think broskiz?



Hypnosis? um... basically it's magic. :lolsy:

... and can be used to brainwash people with suggestions.


A strong mind/will can resist hypnosis under normal circumstances.


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypnosis [Re: Shins]
    #14604544 -

Shins said:
Free.Your.Mind said:
SprewellSleeve said:
Ask Shins.



skins what you think broskiz?



Hypnosis? um... basically it's magic. :lolsy:

... and can be used to brainwash people with suggestions.


A strong mind/will can resist hypnosis under normal circumstances.



r those links legit?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypnosis [Re: Free.Your.Mind]
    #14604552 -

Yeah, i'd say they are generally, I don't really know. 

I'm not a hypnotist myself so i can't really say for sure :shrug:

But i think that self-hypnosis and hypnotherapy could definitely work if one was open to it.


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypnosis [Re: Shins]
    #14604556 -

I think what makes hypnosis, like all magic work is that people believe it.

As long as you believe it can work, i think it will.


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypnosis [Re: Shins]
    #14604577 -

Shins said:
I think what makes hypnosis, like all magic work is that people believe it.

As long as you believe it can work, i think it will.



awesome :thumbup:
im gonna give them a try soon


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypnosis [Re: Shins]
    #14604579 -

Research i-doser. (i_doses)


Its a lot of brainwave noises, ranging from giving you orgasm's to phychedelic trips. Its strange.

I tried a few, and they work to a extent. Some people say they 100% work, and some say its bullshit.

here is the link to the website.



http://www.i-doser.com/store/

Check that stuff out


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypnosis [Re: Locky]
    #14604772 -

Hypnosis is proven to work.  People who say it doesn't do not understand what it is.

It is simply suggestions.  The mind works by making associations and taking the most recent concepts in its "stack" memory.

This facet is used in hypnosis, mentalism magic, persuasion, advertising and all sorts of aspects of everyday life.  To say it doesn't work is absurd and only to say that you have no idea what it is.  :sorry:

Let me show you a simple example... You feel a little tingle, its an itch, as you read this the itch is becoming stronger and you feel the desire to scratch it.  That is basic hypnosis :smile:  Its simply suggestion except they incorporate a medative brain state to make you more susceptable.  You are still the free will, you still have choice.  Hypnosis alon does not turn you into a robot :lol:

I've studied all of these concepts to a fair level of depth and I could spend a long time explaining and demonstrating many different aspects of it but I'll just leave this open and if you have any specific questions then I'll answer them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypnosis [Re: nice1]
    #14604778 -

Do you think these "i-dose's" work? as they are described to work?

Some of them sound so unbeleivable. Like the lsd one which is said to give you a trip with visuals :eek:



I just tried the orgasm one (heheheh) out of total bordness, and i have to say it worked. I didnt get an orgasm (LOL) but i got huge intence waves of sexual feelings. It was very very weird.

I will try some diffent ones, like ketamine and lsd later


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypnosis [Re: Locky]
    #14605343 -

Yes and no.  It requires that you believe its going to work and how susceptable you are to suggestion.

I don't know much about the specific technology here.  The claim is that they use sound frequency to trigger specific responses?  I don't know much about the scientific basis of that.

I only know about the hypnosis aspect.  The suggestion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypnosis [Re: nice1]
    #14605362 -

ok, its a very hard to understand kinda thing rite?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypnosis [Re: Locky]
    #14605381 -

Everything in life is complex.

I don't consider it hard to understand but then I've been researching the topic in my spare time for about 15 years.  I've practised mentalism and hypnosis.

As for sound creating brain states.  Well that is clearly true - music does that :-).  But have these guys got specific sound waves to do as they are claiming?  I would doubt it.  More likely they have a minor basis in truth and the rest of the effects are simply suggestion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypnosis [Re: Locky]
    #14605399 -

Locky said:
Research i-doser. (i_doses)


Its a lot of brainwave noises, ranging from giving you orgasm's to phychedelic trips. Its strange.

I tried a few, and they work to a extent. Some people say they 100% work, and some say its bullshit.

here is the link to the website.



http://www.i-doser.com/store/

Check that stuff out



fa shoo


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypnosis [Re: Free.Your.Mind]
    #14605574 -

Ive got a paranoid schizophrenic friend who swears a hypnotist fucks over his life and took away his free will.

Even though its obviously his condition, i can safely say i will never try hypnosis :tinfoil:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypnosis [Re: Almond Flour]
    #14605678 -

Lol,
Ive got a paranoid schizophrenic friend who swears tobacco is african weed and he gets stoned on it.

Not even joking.

Hypnosis cannot cause scitzophrenia though so you are safe to try it.  Suggestion or what amounts to clever persuassion doesn't take away your free will or give you existing mental conditions :sorry:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hypnosis
( 1 2 all )
Connoisseur 1,140 38 05/16/15 11:51 AM
by Matt87
* Hypnosis, what do you think? Artnotwar 520 14 11/14/11 04:49 PM
by nice1
* hypnosis+psychedelics book? LuSiD9 1,004 8 02/06/11 04:13 PM
by LuSiD9
* anyone been to a hypnotist? mikeytro 558 8 04/14/08 09:59 PM
by Coaster
* hypnosis drugs/meds/mp3s/spirals/tecniques?
( 1 2 all )
lucid 2,836 26 01/12/09 03:29 AM
by Shroomism
* Hypnosis KickleM 223 0 05/20/07 08:47 PM
by Kickle
* virtual hypnotist Hiei 180 0 09/11/11 05:29 PM
by Hiei
* Can you cum from hypnosis? awesomebastard 1,321 7 01/17/10 06:46 PM
by awesomebastard

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
957 topic views. 8 members, 51 guests and 244 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.