Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
hypnosis+psychedelics book?
    #9394551 -

I've been studying hypnosis pretty deeply for awhile now (I can hypnotize a random stranger in less than 10 seconds with a handshake  :satansmoking: ) and I've noticed putting people into hypnosis is ridiculously easy while they are tripping on psychedelics, especialy if I'm on them as well, they don't even have to know I'm doing it!... in fact my first taste of self hypnosis was while tripping on mushrooms for my 3rd time a looong time ago, and is the primary reason I still do them as often as I do, completely changed my life for the better. I didn't even realize that what I was doing was actualy putting myself into a deep state of self hypnosis until just recently.

anyhoo, does anyone know of any books or online articles on the subject of using psychedelic drugs in conjunction with hypnosis? I did a google search and didn't find anything really useful.

thanks.


--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hypnosis+psychedelics book? *DELETED* [Re: LuSiD9]
    #9394567 -

Post deleted by Chubba

Reason for deletion: Deleted


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hypnosis+psychedelics book? [Re: Chubba]
    #9394700 -

Chubba said:
What exactly are you trying to achieve?



I'm trying to start a cult :tongue:

jokes

deeper states of self hypnosis for life change and energy manipulation... that and entertainment, people actualy enjoy when I hypnotize them, I always have there best interests at heart and they are aware of this at all times,the people watching also really enjoy themselves and always get a good laugh... just thought if there's a book out there on using both of these together I would most likely benefit by reading it.


--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hypnosis+psychedelics book? [Re: LuSiD9]
    #9394704 -

I can't be hypnotized by anyone

:sorry:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hypnosis+psychedelics book? [Re: niteowl]
    #9394909 -

niteowl said:
I can't be hypnotized by anyone

:sorry:



betcha you can :smirk:

it's a common misconception that only certain people can be hypnotized, everyone can be hypnotized as long as the hypnotist knows what they're doing, it's more a matter of how easy/deep you can go into hypnosis.

and to be completly honest I do hypnotize people without their consent, but 100% of the time they are greatful for it, I get "fuck I'm glad I met you man" A LOT after doing it, and no not because I gave them a posthypnotic suggestion to feel that way... but I do always make them feel good regardless, like I said, I always have their best interest at heart, there is some people I wont hypnotize though, people who are naturaly suspicious and/or paranoid and/or psychotic.

Sometimes I don't even mean to do it, just talking about trance states and what not is enough to put some highly suggestible people into light trances, I say things like anyone can learn to GO INTO A TRANCE... and lo and behold they do... these people are extremely easy to hypnotize.

people have always told me I have a hypnotic personality, even before I started studying it... sometimes I just can't help it, I mean no harm.


--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hypnosis+psychedelics book? [Re: LuSiD9]
    #9394973 -

You would have to try real hard,
then I'd know what you're trying to do
and it wouldn't work


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hypnosis+psychedelics book? [Re: niteowl]
    #9395014 -

niteowl said:
You would have to try real hard,
then I'd know what you're trying to do
and it wouldn't work



ever heard of covert hypnosis?... I guess if you know how that works it would be a little more difficult, but it would still be possible if I was really really good at it.


--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hypnosis+psychedelics book? [Re: LuSiD9]
    #13910347 -

Excuse me LuSiD9, but could you point me towards some of the books you've read on the subject? :X

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hypnosis+psychedelics book? [Re: fudge]
    #13916649 -

sent you a PM :thumbup:


--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* List your favorite related books Limelight 2,059 18 04/13/05 07:46 PM
by Beentothere
* A Review of "The Psychedelic Experience" CD by Leary World Spirit 2,807 11 10/06/03 02:30 PM
by kindkesey
* Do you believe in hypnotism? VoidOfsPg 1,455 18 11/03/05 11:50 PM
by TheDudeAbides
* Post/review the books you have read recently tomk 1,425 19 05/19/05 07:23 PM
by InsatiableThirst
* TH PSYCHEDELIC EXPERIENCE KristiMidocean 1,155 8 02/15/05 05:05 PM
by kindkesey
* The Daybreakers - "Psychedelic Siren" (mp3) LearyfanS 1,261 0 07/13/05 07:24 PM
by Learyfan
* The Human Expression - "Love At Psychedelic Velocity" (mp3) LearyfanS 2,764 7 08/08/05 01:55 AM
by Hooty
* Psychedelic Coloring Books?
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 14,066 28 07/19/05 08:23 PM
by ToolTroll

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,004 topic views. 4 members, 31 guests and 77 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.