Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Some recent photography [Re: Damkina]
    #14595844 -

goddamn my old film camera broke down some time ago and i havent gotten a new one yet :frown:


--------------------

Edited by Bridgeburner (06/11/11 04:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some recent photography [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #14596819 -

Amazing pictures kirilan.:thumbup:
You should make posters, i want to hang some of those up in my room.:yesnod:


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some recent photography [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #14605771 -

b0red5tiff said:
goddamn my old film camera broke down some time ago and i havent gotten a new one yet :frown:




garage sales are the win for old fim cameras,you can get them on the real cheap since everyones gone digital. plus they usually have a great assortment of lenses to go with them so you could easily get a great set up going for around like $30 or less....also goodwill is ok sometimes i have seen some stuff thats really under priced sitting next to some overpriced shit it just depends ya know good luck when you get one def post up some stuff!:awethumb:


--------------------


[url=https://files.shroomery.org/files/11-17/385464067-cb009a6f.jpg]

[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some recent photography [Re: PNW FunGal]
    #14641056 -





--------------------
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together"
Carl Sagan
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some recent photography [Re: kirilan] * 2
    #14641299 -



--------------------
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together"
Carl Sagan
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some recent photography [Re: kirilan]
    #14641352 -

kirilan said:




what is that? looks like reptile skin...


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some recent photography [Re: kirilan]
    #14645162 -

kirilan said:





i love this! the contrast is amazing it just looks unreal freakin fantasic!


--------------------


[url=https://files.shroomery.org/files/11-17/385464067-cb009a6f.jpg]

[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some recent photography [Re: PNW FunGal]
    #14645207 -

Kirilian you are my current person-I-indirectly-know-photo-idol. You take such sick pictures and choose good ones to show. I fucking love the lady bug one. I would love the house picture more, but IMHO, I like more sky above houses, if possible, and more width to shots or cropping. Its definitely an ill photo, though. :awehigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some recent photography [Re: TTT]
    #14694715 -

Thanks guys :grin:

That last HDR one was definitely a spur of the moment kind of thing, taken a while ago that I just recently found on my computer.
I haven't done much HDR in the past but I kind of like how that one turned out and I've been waiting for a nice day to shoot some pics around the forest. I didn't really mean for it to be houses and such, my backyard just looked cool at the time :grin: Will definitely experiment that in the near future if summer ever comes to this damn city!

Anyway, here are some film shots I finally got around to getting developed today.







--------------------
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together"
Carl Sagan
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some recent photography [Re: Shins]
    #14694794 -

Shins said:
kirilan said:




what is that? looks like reptile skin...



You really think it looks like reptile skin? Haha damn, I don't see it at all.

It's some rusty thang I found in Hawaii.


--------------------
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together"
Carl Sagan
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some recent photography [Re: kirilan]
    #14779545 -



--------------------
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together"
Carl Sagan
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some recent photography [Re: kirilan]
    #14779795 -

Cool, Pentax was in the news recently, it either went out of business or got bought out.

What lenses are your shooting with, the colors look good.

I recommend Nikon, great glass and serves its purpose well.

Here is a clip shot on Nikon D5100


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some recent photography [Re: Rectangle 3D]
    #14779906 -

That's too bad if they went out of buisness, Pentax is a good company.

It's just a 18-55mm that I bought with the camera. I haven't bought any new lenses for it becasue I know somewhere down the line I will invest in a Canon, And start my lens collection with that camera.

My next camera will be a Canon. EOS 5D Mark II or EOS 60D or the 7D.
Dependnig on my patience and how much I save up :tongue2:

I bought a Pentax as my first slr because it was in my price range, reasonably cheap for a pretty decent first slr. But if I had the money, It really wouldn't have been my first choice.


--------------------
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together"
Carl Sagan
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some recent photography [Re: kirilan]
    #14779984 -

kirilan said:
I bought a Pentax as my first slr because it was in my price range




my first camera was an old Zeiss Ikon, the cost about $10 back in the early
70s, 120 film, I kept it for some years and it got lost in a move, my first
SLR was a Yashica FX-3 that one of my brother's friends stole and pawned.
over the years I'd collected a few decent cameras, a couple of old Bronica
S2s, Mamiya RZ67, Minolta X7, several Nikons, a Nikonos V and a Hasselblad
503 with a 16mp digi back... I lost (stolen) all those in 2002, the hassy was
pretty much new to me and the back alone cost me about $12k

now all I have left is a Kodak Hawkeye and a Sony F-828 and a fuckload of 120
and 220 film, I think I still have some 35mm infrared film too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* some recent pics of the sky wrestler_az 590 18 07/21/05 10:00 PM
by thegatewaydrug
* All kinds of pics taken with my camera(56k modem user warning!)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
DeadPhan 11,261 187 01/11/10 06:46 AM
by KandyKid
* Good digital camera? QuantumMeltdown 1,254 11 08/16/05 09:22 AM
by theuser
* . z_x_x_z 1,669 18 05/26/06 10:49 PM
by Maverick
* would this be a good camera?? willmafingerdo 1,434 14 12/09/05 01:11 PM
by badchad
* cameras Bi0TeK 1,277 11 01/19/05 10:23 PM
by juende
* UK govt want to ban public photography mr_kite 1,862 17 02/22/07 03:31 PM
by Cepheus
* best digital camera for your $$$$$$$$$$$$ charvo 1,103 4 06/04/04 12:22 AM
by fortytwo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,150 topic views. 4 members, 14 guests and 108 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.