Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Photographing the forgotten
    #14437109 -

I realize everyone is gonna be busy posting their rooms and stuff with the post your room thread, but I wanted to see also if anyone likes this stuff (I know a few of you do).





--------------------

Edited by sandi (05/22/11 04:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The UE thread - post your explores :P [Re: sandi]
    #14437123 -

I'm interested in it, never actually got out to do it though. Was part because I used to live in a city where everything was new and anything old was bulldozed and replaced with new. I find it incredibly interesting and now that I'm in Melbourne (origin of the Cave Clan), I might have to start meeting people


--------------------
[

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The UE thread - post your explores :P [Re: chooken]
    #14437217 -

chooken said:
I'm interested in it, never actually got out to do it though. Was part because I used to live in a city where everything was new and anything old was bulldozed and replaced with new. I find it incredibly interesting and now that I'm in Melbourne (origin of the Cave Clan), I might have to start meeting people



Holy crap, Cave Clan....that is serious stuff. Good luck and I hope you meet some awesome people, they sure know what they are doing!


--------------------

Edited by sandi (05/22/11 04:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The UE thread - post your explores :P [Re: sandi]
    #14437247 -

UE?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The UE thread - post your explores :P [Re: learningtofly]
    #14437273 -

op thats some bad ass stuff.

you ever do any reasearch on that place to see if any nonsense went on there or not/


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The UE thread - post your explores :P [Re: learningtofly]
    #14437277 -

learningtofly said:
UE?



Urban Exploration - exploring urban things, usually abandoned but can be construction sites, or even active places;
See: http://www.uer.ca/


--------------------
[

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The UE thread - post your explores :P [Re: rackem]
    #14454695 -

rackem said:
op thats some bad ass stuff.

you ever do any reasearch on that place to see if any nonsense went on there or not/



Nah, it was a small hospital on a military base. However, there are a few other explores that have been sketchy as far as abuse of patients and stuff (or prisoners). Feeling empathy for people long gone while exploring is just like...well, it's easier to do the research after on what happened inside a place than before, because you won't get as weirded out. I should post some more pics soon :P I was hoping some others would first, though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The UE thread - post your explores :P [Re: sandi]
    #14454757 -

totally.. if i had anything remotley cool to contribute to this thread i would.. i needa find something quick like


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The UE thread - post your explores :P [Re: sandi]
    #14454761 -

Okay, here are some more pics of a different location. I suppose there is little explorin' goin on so I'll have to go to my main source for some abandoned building porn :P



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The UE thread - post your explores :P [Re: sandi]
    #14454775 -

If you go to New Idria again you should take pictures and post them.  That place is a trip.

I have no camera:sad:


Where is this place?


--------------------
:irishtoast:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The UE thread - post your explores :P [Re: cacharstar]
    #14491562 -

.


--------------------

Edited by Prisoner#1 (10/22/11 08:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The pipe thread:post a pic of yours
( 1 2 3 all )
cubanB 13,156 54 02/19/03 03:01 PM
by daba
* Exploring abandoned buildings.. Bhairabas 1,504 8 10/23/03 12:57 AM
by uno
* Melbourne, Australia
( 1 2 all )
wintertime 6,106 36 02/14/21 02:05 AM
by Runnershigh
* the pub is infested with post whores
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Senor_Doobie 10,786 70 03/08/23 11:04 AM
by starfire_xes
* why was my thread deleted? Muppet 1,550 6 11/17/03 12:05 AM
by Senor_Doobie
* Tool Music: An exploration into the unknown? Jackolantern 2,090 13 09/30/03 08:30 AM
by Rose
* mods should delete drug porn post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
braski 17,998 78 10/29/22 05:25 PM
by 336
* *Official Amanda photo thread* NO FLAMES
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 12,538 31 12/11/02 03:13 PM
by Papaver

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
834 topic views. 4 members, 191 guests and 117 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.