Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineVinny
Stranger
Can weed make you trip?
    #1403667 - 03/23/03 02:17 PM (21 years, 11 days ago)

If you take shrooms one day, then smoke hydro the next do you start to trip agian? Now when I smoke after I take shrooms I start to feel shrooms. Like my jaw gets tense at first. And the weed feels stronger. Is this all in my head or does smoking bring back the feeling of tripping?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: Can weed make you trip? [Re: Vinny]
    #1403872 - 03/23/03 03:35 PM (21 years, 11 days ago)

It's really quite common for that to happen. Weed is a mild psychedelic, and it tends to give you a sort of "flashback" where you feel certain things that feel similar to tripping. It's not usually a full on trip, but things like warped visuals, tracers, things morphing/melting, etc.

Offlinemetalchimp
bionic monkey

Loc: Cambridge, England
Re: Can weed make you trip? [Re: Sheepish]
    #1404783 - 03/24/03 02:46 AM (21 years, 10 days ago)

The first time I smoked pot I was thrirteen & I did a bucket (English slang? also known as a cloud..etc..) basically it consists of a two litre bottle with a small hole at the bottom & a chillum in the top (chillum=device to burn pot in, like pipe head)
& it was during my lunch brak at school.

you fill the bottle with water put the chillum in the screwtop hole & start to burn, at the same time you start to release the water via the hole at the bottom. The water leavng the bottle creates a negative pressure & sucks smoke in from the chillum, what you end up with is a 2 litre bottle full of smoke.

anyway on with the story....so I had one of these pulled for me ( the guys who were doing it were cunts so they packed it) It was thick with a faint green tinge to it. Being a complete newb I just took the entire cloud into my lungs & held it.

as you can imagine I was just a tad fucked!
I stumbled about 100 yards to a nearby bench & layed down my mates continued into town. I lay there for what seemed like seconds ( I probably fell asleep or passed out it was actually about 45mins) & suddenly my mates were back & picking me up to go back to school.

when I got up I felt like I was really small inside my body like there was a small metachimp inside a larger metalchimp shaped machine & it was very cumbersome & hard to control. I walked back to school & the next thing I remember is being in a maths lesson. I slept all thru the lesson (on the desk nearest the teacher) & at the very end on the way out picked up a bin & proceeded to hurl my guts up into it!

I was sent to the nurse & there I waited for a while ( I only barely remember this so I reckon I probably slipped in & out of consiousness) for some reason my mum wasnt called & I was allowed to go home on my own (dunno how I blagged that one) My bike was a good three miles walk from the school where I had left it before the bucket (three miles in the opposite direction to my house) I walked the entire way with my head right back facing the sky & m eyes closed only checking where I was every now & again (fortunately I new the way very well)

when I got to my bike I started the 6 mile ride back to my house with my eyes focused (half closed) on the road 10 feet infront of me. I got home and went directly to bed. I think both the school & my mum thought I had flu or something so I got away with it

If you read all that give yourself a pat on the back!

Offlinemushieangel
im his imaginaryfriend. no onecan see me buthim

Loc: somewhere fun, i hope
Re: Can weed make you trip? [Re: metalchimp]
    #1404876 - 03/24/03 03:38 AM (21 years, 10 days ago)

this is why most people say if you are going to smoke during a trip do it while you are going down and it will help kick you back up.

it kinda brings back residual memories... some people also can get kinda high from smoking cigerettes if they smoke weed as well.

what an interesting world we live in.

--------------------

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
Re: Can weed make you trip? [Re: mushieangel]
    #1404898 - 03/24/03 03:50 AM (21 years, 10 days ago)

You should try my music, a good setting. (Big fucking joint.) Light it up sit your ass down and listen very carefully... It will definately make you trip...

http://www.vitaminic.com
Search on, fliquid...

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

OfflineLiBerAtedCapSter
fungus fanatic
Loc: Uk
Re: Can weed make you trip? [Re: Fliquid]
    #1405688 - 03/24/03 09:16 AM (21 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

I did a bucket (English slang?

hell yeah buckets...i miss gud old green buckets...lol ...cant smoke the herb anymore 4 personal reasons :frown: but, i can still enjoy the good old shrooms :grin: 

--------------------
"tonight is the definition of the discovery of actual situations and realities that continue to go on, no matter who sees them. Everybody is blind, but i now see" ---first trip documentation...hehe :laugh:

Offlinerohitabong
shroomtastic
Loc: DC
Re: Can weed make you trip? [Re: LiBerAtedCapSter]
    #1405746 - 03/24/03 09:38 AM (21 years, 10 days ago)

this is relevant:

way before i ever got into shrooms i smoked a good amount a pot and there were 2 or 3 times where i had real vivid hallucinations (like a banana moon man sort of guy on the ceiling), and i've had a couple mild hallucinations with tracers....

I guess you don't really need the shrooms to trip, but it is VERY rare to trip on just weed....

--------------------
In the Time of Chimpanzees I was a Monkey.

OfflineNirvana
ScentlessApprentice

Re: Can weed make you trip? [Re: rohitabong]
    #1405759 - 03/24/03 09:46 AM (21 years, 10 days ago)

Psychedelic weed... Try Eurohash! I smoked this stuff in a Cyprus hotel in 2002... Very fucked up! 2 tokes and my world was warped!

--------------------
====* I Made My Avatar *====

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Can weed make you trip? [Re: Nirvana]
    #1405909 - 03/24/03 10:48 AM (21 years, 10 days ago)

I posted a similar thread in the Other Drugs section.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=ODD&Number=1402570&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#Post1403594

I tried shrooms for the first time about 1 month ago, and ever since then, everytime I've been high on marijuana, its been very different from getting stoned before I did shrooms. I focus way more on after-images of lights (incidentally, this happens when I'm sober too, ever since my shroom trip). I see more visuals. But most noticeably, the emotional aspect of the shroom trip has somewhat been translating to my subsequent pot highs. My CEV's are more solid and defined. It takes me way less weed to get stoned. We've been smoking the same kind of bud all year, I can't blame this all on better weed. Getting stoned, it mimics the shroom trip, just obviously on a relativeley infinitesimal scale to the real deal. Is this a common phenomenon? Did this happen to you guys?

Update: I got stoned two nights ago and when I was looking at my ceiling, it started to bend and warp,approx. 1 foot tall pits and mountains were forming in it. Very cool, and I didn't even smoke much at all.

--------------------

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: Can weed make you trip? *DELETED* [Re: Noviseer]
    #1406688 - 03/24/03 04:08 PM (21 years, 10 days ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

Offlinemetalchimp
bionic monkey

Re: Can weed make you trip? [Re: poke smot!]
    #1407384 - 03/25/03 01:21 AM (21 years, 9 days ago)

yeah, we used the one with the entire bottom cut off too! but that required a container of water (bucket) to dunk it in hense calling it a bucket

did you guys use Lungs?
a bottle with the bottom half cut off & a plastic bag taped to it, you'd pull the bag out of the bottle as you burned the pot & then suck the bag back in when you toook the hit.

man we did some dirty things to get high :smile: 

Anonymous

#1407561 - 03/25/03 03:35 AM (21 years, 9 days ago)

what you call "lungs" I've heard referred to as parachutes....what ever you call it, its a ton of fun  :smile: 

OfflineDiarYofaMadmaN
BeaverAndButtcoat
Re: Can weed make you trip? [Re: ]
    #1408207 - 03/25/03 08:20 AM (21 years, 9 days ago)

heh all i use is a water bong (chong) heh i named it hendrix cause If i remember correctly i took my first toke out of it listening to Hendrix :-) Shit i was pretty fucking stoned for about 4 hours :-)

Offlinejarby
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Can weed make you trip? [Re: DiarYofaMadmaN]
    #1408240 - 03/25/03 08:35 AM (21 years, 9 days ago)

shoulda called it jimi, that sounds more like the name of a bong. just my opinion.

OfflineeoPh
scruffy hippyboy

Loc: the magical land of canad...
Re: Can weed make you trip? [Re: jarby]
    #1408895 - 03/25/03 12:24 PM (21 years, 9 days ago)

hells yea, man

this past weekend, took 2.5g at about 3:30 in the afternoon, trip had died down by about 9 or 10. Then, I head over to this dude's place at about midnight and smoke a big fat joint that had been sitting in his pipe all week collecting resin. The walls started breathing, the lamps were swaying, the hardwood floor began to swirl, and I was once again in hallucination happy-land :grin: 

--------------------
[I do not, nor have I or will I ever grow mushrooms; the mushrooms grow themselves]

"You say nothing's right but natural things
Ah, you fool
Poison oak is a natural plant
Why don't you put some in your food"
(Jefferson Airplane, "Eat Starch Mom")

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: Can weed make you trip? [Re: eoPh]
    #1408944 - 03/25/03 12:46 PM (21 years, 9 days ago)

sometimes if i stare at something really long while high....shit will start to move in my peripheral vision...like the ground will turn into donuts or sparkles or some shit

Offlinemetalchimp
bionic monkey

Re: Can weed make you trip? [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1408993 - 03/25/03 01:03 PM (21 years, 9 days ago)

my bong was called Quasimodo cos it was a mutant fucker!

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1409552 - 03/25/03 05:02 PM (21 years, 8 days ago)

Weed can make me trip. Just not as hard as other psychedelic substances, but I can get pretty far "out there" if I stop paying enough attention to my surroundings.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleSporeDog
watching yourback 24/7

Loc: on porches and in backyar...
Re: Can weed make you trip? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1415541 - 03/27/03 08:08 PM (21 years, 6 days ago)

weed...trippy

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale