Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Hardees Vs. Carls Jr.
    #14084617 -

So I have come to find out that Carls Jr. Is the Hardee's equiv of the westcoast.  Same business(other then a few items, roast beef etc.) only differant in name.  I have found the same is true for Hellmans(sp?) Mayo, In the east coast/midwest its is obviously called Hellmans, however west of the Rockies it is known as Best Foods, and it is basically 99.9% the same other then the fact the latter has a tiny tiny bit more citric acid in it, sometimes resulting in a more tangy flavor, most people do not enough notice the difference, for by all accounts they are the same. Does anyone find this as odd as I do.  Futhermore and more importantly I am trying to find out other we example's of this. Also I would like to figure out the reason for this, and if it has a certain name in marketing. Oh and what is you're fave; Hardee's or Carls Jr.


--------------------


Xochi please meet our mentor and maker "bob"Opilli great bringer of slack.  I hear hes Irish!? Then again I've heard 100% Slack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hardees Vs. Carls Jr. [Re: ChaO]
    #14084623 -

I've always wondered that myself about Hardees and Carls Jar. I've never had the opportunity to try Carls Jar, but Hardees seems to have gotten better over the past few years. They have those angus thickburgers, and even though I don't really eat red meat alot, they look like they would be good.

Their chicken biscuits are heavenly :drooling:


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hardees Vs. Carls Jr. [Re: Ballerium]
    #14084639 -

ANyone ever stop at Hardee's World in Rocky Mount NC? woowoo

not that either one are work a fuck these days

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hardees Vs. Carls Jr. [Re: antiPock]
    #14084650 -

The new fish sandwich at hardees is pretty decent, especially at 2 for 4 dollars.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hardees Vs. Carls Jr. [Re: Ballerium]
    #14084654 -

I enjoy Carls Jr, the Big Carl kicks ass. I love pigging out on the chicken sandwiches though, add a bit of mustard and I'll eat a fuckin' lot of them. I only do that once in a while and when I'm baked out of my mind :yesnod:

Although one time the mexican people working there fucked up my order, THREE TIMES. Long story short, I got a refund + 15 bucks worth of food that I never ordered but also got to keep + what I originally ordered :uptosomething:


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hardees Vs. Carls Jr. [Re: Moronicus]
    #14084661 -

Moronicus said:
Although one time the mexican people working there fucked up my order, THREE TIMES. Long story short, I got a refund + 15 bucks worth of food that I never ordered but also got to keep + what I originally ordered :uptosomething:



Fuck that pisses me off when people fuck up my order, especially multiple times. And what makes me most angry about it is that you show them your messed up sandwich or whatever, and they take it from your hands and proceed to toss it in the trash. It's like WTF, you could have at least let me keep it?!


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hardees Vs. Carls Jr. [Re: ChaO]
    #14084746 -

Carls Jr. although i've never had Hardees, i have perused their menu online and they do not have the Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger and therefor are inferior to Carls Jr.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hardees Vs. Carls Jr. [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #14084802 -

Acidic_Sloth said:
Carls Jr. although i've never had Hardees, i have perused their menu online and they do not have the Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger and therefor are inferior to Carls Jr.



I abused the fuck out of those 'Buy one western, get another free" coupons. :drooling:


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hardees Vs. Carls Jr. [Re: Moronicus]
    #14084835 -

omfg Carl's two Wester Bacon's for 5.00:awesurprise:


--------------------
I know, I know you probably scream and cry

That your little world won't let you go


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hardees Vs. Carls Jr. [Re: Psilocyentist]
    #14085053 -

Dreyers=Eddys ice cream


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hardees Vs. Carls Jr. [Re: sui]
    #14085137 -

nice, that is exactly what I am looking for, examples like that sui...thanks!


--------------------


Xochi please meet our mentor and maker "bob"Opilli great bringer of slack.  I hear hes Irish!? Then again I've heard 100% Slack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hardees Vs. Carls Jr. [Re: ChaO]
    #14085303 -

Rally's/Checkers, and White Castle/Crystals are other examples.

I don't understand the need for regional branding.:crazy:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hardees Vs. Carls Jr. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #14085308 -

white castle and krystals are completely different imo


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hardees Vs. Carls Jr. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #14085313 -

weird what part of the country is checkers called rallies??


--------------------


Xochi please meet our mentor and maker "bob"Opilli great bringer of slack.  I hear hes Irish!? Then again I've heard 100% Slack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hardees Vs. Carls Jr. [Re: ChaO]
    #14085317 -

I know it is around cincinnati, though I don't know where the divide is.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hardees Vs. Carls Jr. [Re: meatcakeman]
    #14085320 -

meatcakeman said:
white castle and krystals are completely different imo



You're being fooled by the clever application of condiments.:grin:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hardees Vs. Carls Jr. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #14085322 -

I have never been to white castle in my life.  Is it worth it to check them out?


--------------------


Xochi please meet our mentor and maker "bob"Opilli great bringer of slack.  I hear hes Irish!? Then again I've heard 100% Slack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hardees Vs. Carls Jr. [Re: ChaO]
    #14085325 -

If you feel like eating 30 tiny hamburgers and then spending an hour on the toilet...sure.

:fatbastard:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hardees Vs. Carls Jr. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #14085350 -

There own by the same compeny...CKE Restaurants Inc...


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hardees Vs. Carls Jr. [Re: Brainiac]
    #14085369 -

We dont have none of that shit around here, except for Hardee's (their chicken strips are fucking great BTW)

White Castle is like a luxury for me, fucking sad when I look at gross little soggy burgers as a luxury.

Havent even heard of the rest you've mentioned

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hellman's or Miracle whip
( 1 2 all )
Mush 4 Brains 1,539 32 12/24/10 04:52 PM
by abltsandwich
* the good old story ..aka CP crystall Crobih 3,105 18 01/26/03 12:42 AM
by Papaver
* I'm going to Carls Jr because they have good cris-cut fries HELLA_TIGHT 894 11 08/05/05 01:50 AM
by mantis
* Crystal Kids
( 1 2 all )
chinacat72 11,707 32 01/12/12 05:09 PM
by Learyfan
* The Mystery Of The 13 Crystal Skulls EffedS 1,212 3 06/10/03 08:59 PM
by Effed
* Liquid Crystal Vision
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 3,820 25 11/13/04 12:51 AM
by synthesis
* What is yor fav. thing on t.v.?
( 1 2 all )
blissedout 2,998 30 01/31/05 03:15 PM
by cybrbeast
* - Highly Infectious Atypical Pneumonia -
( 1 2 all )
geokillsA 4,729 32 06/07/03 11:46 PM
by geokills

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,361 topic views. 10 members, 7 guests and 78 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.