Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Woo Hoo!!!
    #14047232 -

My friend is going to try and stop by and drop off my lucy!
:awedance:  :aliendance:  :hamsterdance:  :farmerdance:  :dancer:  :bananadance:  :tripmolecule:  :trippinballs:  :tripping:  :lsd:  :lsd2:  :lsdabc:
I shall be dosing soon if all goes well!

EDIT-
:kingcrankey:
My LSD guy didn't make it! He's bring it tomorrow morning!

It's still all dandy cause I had a nice day off today but I could've tripped. I could of even tripped tonight but that would be calling it close, since I have to go to class tomorrow at 11:30ish and then have my dentist appointment at noon, and I normally take xanax and adderall for going to class.

Anyways, all is still beautiful in the world and I'll be getting the tabs soon and then I can post them on this beautiful thread and trip my balls off in the light of god sometime shortly after. :sunny::trippinballs::sunny:

CA: Caffeine

I didn't take my adderall today cause I'd probably be tripping, but I ended up eating a lot cause I normally have adderall in my system. I am probably going to take at least 10 or maybe 20 mg IR now since I am fairly certain their will be no dosing tonight.

:awegroove:


--------------------

Edited by 28064212 (03/01/11 02:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* WOO HOO Bowers 507 7 10/31/06 01:18 PM
by WhiskeyClone
* WOO HOO, another step closer to driving a veggie car, i gots the OIL!
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 3,478 34 11/01/05 02:26 PM
by ZippoZ
* Woo hoo contracts are signed
( 1 2 3 all )
zappaisgod 2,991 53 02/25/16 06:13 PM
by zappaisgod
* Woo Hoo!!
( 1 2 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 1,621 30 09/30/05 09:24 PM
by sublime40oz
* Woo hoo! I'm about to be kicked out the house!
( 1 2 all )
seek 804 22 08/14/09 03:25 PM
by DeathCompany
* Woo-Hoo! DarkElf 679 15 12/03/12 05:50 PM
by DarkElf
* Woo. hoo, hurricane time!, ..... might suck if you live in miami though ZippoZM 839 8 08/01/06 04:26 PM
by QuantumMeltdown
* Sober again. Woo Hoo. XUL 272 8 09/11/15 06:46 PM
by KamelToeRodeo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
208 topic views. 3 members, 8 guests and 154 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.