Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
French toast crunch
    #13939613 -



--------------------
Good bye to everyone, my time here was well spent, and I think I have gained a lot from coming here. The internet has become to much of a priority for me, and I think I am ready to let it go for a while. < Who am I kidding...I'm hooked for life.

Edited by Mattm (02/10/11 02:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My precious... [Re: Mattm]
    #13939625 -

Fuck that looks good... Considering buying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My precious... [Re: noticeofeviction]
    #13939858 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My precious... [Re: JesusGoneRogue]
    #13940380 -

That stuff is delicious.

I ate a bowl every morning for a few months when I was younger.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My precious... [Re: JesusGoneRogue]
    #13940395 -

JesusGoneRogue said:





--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My precious... [Re: x Ju x]
    #13940399 -

Great, it would cost more than 20 dollars to ship a couple boxes of this stuff

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My precious... [Re: noticeofeviction]
    #13940566 -

it is grrrreat!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My precious... [Re: DF2K]
    #13940572 -

Quite possibly the best cereal made. Sadly discontinued in the united states...


--------------------
Good bye to everyone, my time here was well spent, and I think I have gained a lot from coming here. The internet has become to much of a priority for me, and I think I am ready to let it go for a while. < Who am I kidding...I'm hooked for life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Frosted Toast Crunch (Cinnamon Toast Crunch's love child) ImaginingEmotions 723 14 02/05/12 10:58 AM
by ImaginingEmotions
* French Toast that PBJ Hrunting 310 5 09/18/09 12:51 PM
by Hrunting
* I'm going to go enjoy some cinnemon toast crunch... YouEnjoyMyself 852 10 09/15/04 11:45 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* I think I found floss in my cinnamon toast crunch Shroomopotamus 558 9 11/11/12 03:55 PM
by Deadkndys420
* French Toast Bagel SprewellSleeve 273 3 02/01/10 10:44 AM
by Supreme Slammage
* MY favorite cereal discontinued.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Legend 7,214 73 01/20/15 11:53 AM
by abltsandwich
* Whats your favorite cereal?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Kada 4,606 62 10/05/09 09:26 PM
by TM
* 2 eggs over easy, bacon, sausage, potatoes, toasts, OJ and a coffee Patlal 1,480 19 05/14/11 12:58 PM
by Humility

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
401 topic views. 3 members, 12 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.