Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Porn/Guys/Relationships
    #13898562 -

Just need some insight. let me see how do i put this...
as Guys that watch Porn, how does your "taste" or "style" of Porn correspond with the type of Sex u r having in ur relationship? for example, do u like 3-some Porn becus u have a lot of 3-somes? or becus u dont have any 3-somes at all? im just not much into sex and becus of my addiction, there hasnt been a lot of sex in our relationship. i peeked into his Porn bookmarks (hope he doesnt mind) and i noticed a pattern. should i use this as insight to perhaps spice up the sex in our relationship? or should a Fantasy remain a Fantasy? i am wary to post this! maybe i should go take my meds...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn/Guys/Relationships [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #13898575 -

Sex with my desired GF is very different from the porn I watch...and maybe he wouldnt have to wack off as much if you gave him sex...Sex I find is a lot more important in a relationship to men then it is to women. So maybe if your not in the mood because of your "addiction" you could at least give him a BJ or something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn/Guys/Relationships [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #13898578 -

ask him waht he wants when you fuck.  don't try to read his mind.  i oftentimes looka t porn that I would NEVER act out (maledom and shit) -- but it depends on the mood that i'm in when i look.

SOmetimes i like lesbian porn, sometimes i like DP, sometimes i like solo masterbgation shit.  It all depends on whats in front of me.  more often than not, its the female in teh porn thats drawing me to it, not the situation she finds herself in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn/Guys/Relationships [Re: briant230]
    #13898579 -

there is truth in this. becus i dont wanna be selfish anymore.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn/Guys/Relationships [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #13898653 -

Totally different.  The women I want to have sex with aren't the same women I want to date.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn/Guys/Relationships [Re: memes]
    #13898712 -

fapjack said:
Totally different.  The women I want to have sex with aren't the same women I want to date.



LOL...I think that is why women hate porn. Everyone is afraid that they are the "dating" type as opposed to the "I want to have sex with you" type.
Most men swear, religiously, that this isn't true. That it has nothing to do with their feelings for their significant other, or lack of sexual attraction to her.

Your honesty is refreshing.

Why, exactly, is this, for you? I'm just curious. Is it because you think the women you would want to have sex with are unattainable, so you have to settle for something else, or is it because they don't look like someone you want to take up to your kids school, or they are too freaky, or what?


meams said:
  more often than not, its the female in the porn that's drawing me to it, not the situation she finds herself in.



I wonder if this is a male/female difference? I can see the logic behind OP's question...when I look at porn (which is much more occasionally than most men, from what I understand) it's more about the situation than the "actors" in it. In fact,if there is something overly strange or noticeable about the "actors," it can ruin it, because it is distracting me completely from the situation.

Plain old picture porn does very little for me for this reason. It's interesting and all, but doesn't get me "going" or whatever. It's got to be a video of something (I find) hot actually happening.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn/Guys/Relationships [Re: Melusina]
    #13898716 -

Melusina said:
fapjack said:
Totally different.  The women I want to have sex with aren't the same women I want to date.



LOL...I think that is why women hate porn. Everyone is afraid that they are the "dating" type as opposed to the "I want to have sex with you" type.
Most men swear, religiously, that this isn't true. That it has nothing to do with their feelings for their significant other, or lack of sexual attraction to her.

Your honesty is refreshing.

Why, exactly, is this, for you? I'm just curious. Is it because you think the women you would want to have sex with are unattainable, so you have to settle for something else, or is it because they don't look like someone you want to take up to your kids school, or they are too freaky, or what?
.



Prolly because he wants to fuck random sluts who are hot and stupid, but nobody wants to date hot stupdi random sluts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn/Guys/Relationships [Re: memes]
    #13898738 -

meams said:
Melusina said:
fapjack said:
Totally different.  The women I want to have sex with aren't the same women I want to date.



LOL...I think that is why women hate porn. Everyone is afraid that they are the "dating" type as opposed to the "I want to have sex with you" type.
Most men swear, religiously, that this isn't true. That it has nothing to do with their feelings for their significant other, or lack of sexual attraction to her.

Your honesty is refreshing.

Why, exactly, is this, for you? I'm just curious. Is it because you think the women you would want to have sex with are unattainable, so you have to settle for something else, or is it because they don't look like someone you want to take up to your kids school, or they are too freaky, or what?
.



Prolly because he wants to fuck random sluts who are hot and stupid, but nobody wants to date hot stupdi random sluts.



QFT....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn/Guys/Relationships [Re: Melusina]
    #13898743 -

Quote:
I wonder if this is a male/female difference? I can see the logic behind OP's question...when I look at porn (which is much more occasionally than most men, from what I understand) it's more about the situation than the "actors" in it. In fact,if there is something overly strange or noticeable about the "actors," it can ruin it, because it is distracting me completely from the situation.

Plain old picture porn does very little for me for this reason. It's interesting and all, but doesn't get me "going" or whatever. It's got to be a video of something (I find) hot actually happening.



Not really.. I am a guy and I find its what you said here. Only obviously the girl does matter, but it is more the situation.

And for me at least the porn I watch is linked to what I like to happen in bed. But instead of just guessing, why don't you ask him?

There is nothing sexier than discussing what turns each other on and ways to spice up your sex life with your partner. It opens up everything and makes a much better relationship.

:feelsgoodman:


--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?


There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn/Guys/Relationships [Re: Maharishi_2_U]
    #13898754 -

thank u all for the insights :happyheart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn/Guys/Relationships [Re: fapjack]
    #13898755 -

I might enjoy a 3-some porn, but defiantly wouldn't want to get me and my GF involved in one. I don't like to share and I honestly think it would make me jealous.

You shouldn't start to worry until the dog seems to be limping around and you notice a lot of beastality bookmarks on his computer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn/Guys/Relationships [Re: lil_demented]
    #13898783 -

lil_demented said:
I might enjoy a 3-some porn, but defiantly wouldn't want to get me and my GF involved in one. I don't like to share and I honestly think it would make me jealous.

You shouldn't start to worry until the dog seems to be limping around and you notice a lot of beastality bookmarks on his computer.



Sharing is caring!
And fun :laugh:


--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?


There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn/Guys/Relationships [Re: Mello Kitty] * 2
    #13898786 -

Guys who watch a lot of porn have a higher tendency to develop or to exhibit preexisting homosexuality; the more hardcore the porn, the more likely this is to occur.

If your guy occasionally watches soft-core porn (Cinemax) or 1 on 1 porn, he's probably okay...

But if you notice he's into 5 on 1 Gang bangs, 'cum shots', 'Big penis/Deep throat' 'Fetish' 'Defecating' or any other kind of hardcore porn... you might want to keep an eye on him or you could potentially end up one of those miserable self-loathing women who lost their boyfriend to a man.


--------------------
Spectaculorum procedere debet





:mushroom2: :beer:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn/Guys/Relationships [Re: Sprezzatura]
    #13898795 -

Sprezzatura said:
Guys who watch a lot of porn have a higher tendency to develop or to exhibit preexisting homosexuality; the more hardcore the porn, the more likely this is to occur.

If your guy occasionally watches soft-core porn (Cinemax) or 1 on 1 porn, he's probably okay...

But if you notice he's into 5 on 1 Gang bangs, 'cum shots', 'Big penis/Deep throat' 'Fetish' 'Defecating' or any other kind of hardcore porn... you might want to keep an eye on him or you could potentially end up one of those miserable self-loathing women who lost their boyfriend to a man.



LMFAO the fuck???

:orly:

Ellen this is total complete bs. Do not listen to him :smile:
Porn in a relationship is really healthy. Fetishes make sex better.

Edited by Cyclohexylamine (02/03/11 10:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn/Guys/Relationships [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #13898804 -

tymoteusz3 said:
Sprezzatura said:
Guys who watch a lot of porn have a higher tendency to develop or to exhibit preexisting homosexuality; the more hardcore the porn, the more likely this is to occur.

If your guy occasionally watches soft-core porn (Cinemax) or 1 on 1 porn, he's probably okay...

But if you notice he's into 5 on 1 Gang bangs, 'cum shots', 'Big penis/Deep throat' 'Fetish' 'Defecating' or any other kind of hardcore porn... you might want to keep an eye on him or you could potentially end up one of those miserable self-loathing women who lost their boyfriend to a man.



LMFAO the fuck???

:orly:



I think this guy just called me a homo. :lol:
:edit: not that there's anything wrong with that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn/Guys/Relationships [Re: lil_demented]
    #13898810 -

lil_demented said:
tymoteusz3 said:
Sprezzatura said:
Guys who watch a lot of porn have a higher tendency to develop or to exhibit preexisting homosexuality; the more hardcore the porn, the more likely this is to occur.

If your guy occasionally watches soft-core porn (Cinemax) or 1 on 1 porn, he's probably okay...

But if you notice he's into 5 on 1 Gang bangs, 'cum shots', 'Big penis/Deep throat' 'Fetish' 'Defecating' or any other kind of hardcore porn... you might want to keep an eye on him or you could potentially end up one of those miserable self-loathing women who lost their boyfriend to a man.



LMFAO the fuck???

:orly:



I think this guy just called me a homo. :lol:



lmao me too!
I like watching deep throat & gang bang porn
Oh no. I guess I am going gay!!!
haha


--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?


There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Edited by Cyclohexylamine (02/03/11 10:23 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn/Guys/Relationships [Re: Sprezzatura]
    #13898825 -

:rofl:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn/Guys/Relationships [Re: Maharishi_2_U] * 1
    #13898832 -

boredcertified said:
meams said:
Melusina said:
fapjack said:
Totally different.  The women I want to have sex with aren't the same women I want to date.



LOL...I think that is why women hate porn. Everyone is afraid that they are the "dating" type as opposed to the "I want to have sex with you" type.
Most men swear, religiously, that this isn't true. That it has nothing to do with their feelings for their significant other, or lack of sexual attraction to her.

Your honesty is refreshing.

Why, exactly, is this, for you? I'm just curious. Is it because you think the women you would want to have sex with are unattainable, so you have to settle for something else, or is it because they don't look like someone you want to take up to your kids school, or they are too freaky, or what?
.



Prolly because he wants to fuck random sluts who are hot and stupid, but nobody wants to date hot stupdi random sluts.



QFT....



Why is it important that someone be stupid, or a slut, for sex? I mean seriously...what's wrong with the whole "lady in the street but a freak in the bed" idea?
Obviously, no one wats their partner to say, in the middle of sex "So, did you read that article in Scientific American (you know, the one by the toilet) about SETI, and what are your thoughts on the probability of extraterrestrial life?"
I mean, unless you're into that sort of thing.

But who, just because they are reasonably intelligent and not sleeping with 50 other people is suddenly going to bust out with that in the middle of fucking?

Really, I'm just curious...what is this idea that a woman is either stupid and slutty or smart and frigid?

*EDIT* obviously the "hot" part is important. But some of the hottest (and I mean HOT) women I know have master's degrees. I have a friend who is a college professor and teaches class in 3 inch heels. And also doesn't sleep around with random men. Although they follow her about like salivating dogs.

She could definitely be a porn star. She just happens not to be stupid.

Edited by Melusina (02/03/11 10:32 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn/Guys/Relationships [Re: Cyclohexylamine] * 1
    #13898875 -

tymoteusz3 said:
lil_demented said:
tymoteusz3 said:
Sprezzatura said:
Guys who watch a lot of porn have a higher tendency to develop or to exhibit preexisting homosexuality; the more hardcore the porn, the more likely this is to occur.

If your guy occasionally watches soft-core porn (Cinemax) or 1 on 1 porn, he's probably okay...

But if you notice he's into 5 on 1 Gang bangs, 'cum shots', 'Big penis/Deep throat' 'Fetish' 'Defecating' or any other kind of hardcore porn... you might want to keep an eye on him or you could potentially end up one of those miserable self-loathing women who lost their boyfriend to a man.



LMFAO the fuck???

:orly:



I think this guy just called me a homo. :lol:



lmao me too!
I like watching deep throat & gang bang porn
Oh no. I guess I am going gay!!!
haha



I like watching hard core porn and also sleeping with women on occasion. So it must be true!:shock:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn/Guys/Relationships [Re: Melusina]
    #13898926 -

Melusina said:
Why is it important that someone be stupid, or a slut, for sex? I mean seriously...what's wrong with the whole "lady in the street but a freak in the bed" idea?
Obviously, no one wats their partner to say, in the middle of sex "So, did you read that article in Scientific American (you know, the one by the toilet) about SETI, and what are your thoughts on the probability of extraterrestrial life?"
I mean, unless you're into that sort of thing.

But who, just because they are reasonably intelligent and not sleeping with 50 other people is suddenly going to bust out with that in the middle of fucking?

Really, I'm just curious...what is this idea that a woman is either stupid and slutty or smart and frigid?

*EDIT* obviously the "hot" part is important. But some of the hottest (and I mean HOT) women I know have master's degrees. I have a friend who is a college professor and teaches class in 3 inch heels. And also doesn't sleep around with random men. Although they follow her about like salivating dogs.

She could definitely be a porn star. She just happens not to be stupid.



Because if they were HOT and SMART then you'd want to DATE them. 


The hot/dumb/slutty comment just came out because you have to thinka bout the FREQUENCY that you come across the smart/hot/intellingent ones.  its easy to find the dumb/slutty ones -- adn thats why most guys go after them -- but not to date, just to fuck.


dont get yer panties ina  bunch :wink:  :smoochies:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Relationships and porn (and you)
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 5,089 38 10/14/06 12:36 PM
by kaniz
* Cheesy HBO porn Legend9123 4,353 15 04/07/07 10:39 AM
by Atheist
* Relationships and Porn - opinions?
( 1 2 all )
kaniz 5,274 21 08/07/10 01:13 AM
by The Boat
* boyfriend and porn? help!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Himejime 17,346 127 02/24/07 05:31 PM
by Dark_Star
* Porn Poll
( 1 2 all )
JunkFood 3,919 31 09/05/07 02:35 PM
by Crazy_Diamond
* Why are late night 'HBO' style soft core porn movies so non-sexy? TheFakeSunRa 5,087 9 01/07/07 05:56 PM
by TheFakeSunRa
* Hardcore/Softcore AsanteM 1,478 9 06/03/07 11:00 AM
by aDoS
* Porn Industry
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TrancedShroom 5,418 69 08/11/10 10:42 PM
by TrancedShroom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,839 topic views. 5 members, 26 guests and 65 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.