Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Hardcore/Softcore
    #7002452 -

The face we present to the world cannot possibly reflect our exact nature. This gives us room for presenting ourself in a manner we feel is appropriate.

On average, do you present yourself to the world as tougher than you are inside (hardcore) or do you downplay your inner toughness to the outside world? (softcore) Define toughness as you think is appropriate.

Situations differ, but on the average, do you present yourself as more hardcore or more softcore than what you consider to be your true nature?
.
What face do you on average present to the world?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 06/03/07 07:09 AM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hardcore/Softcore [Re: Asante]
    #7002455 -

Yesterday's incident where I got robber showed me I'm in the somewhat hardcore category, I think.


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hardcore/Softcore [Re: Asante]
    #7002462 -

I seem more softcore then I really am, I am really a strong person if I want to be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hardcore/Softcore [Re: Asante]
    #7002485 -

dont mistake my kindness for weakness, I'll eat your fucking heart

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hardcore/Softcore [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #7002502 -

Quote:
dont mistake my kindness for weakness, I'll eat your fucking heart




Umm OK :blush:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hardcore/Softcore [Re: Asante]
    #7002503 -

just box it up and ship it over, I'm getting a bit peckish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hardcore/Softcore [Re: Asante]
    #7002599 -

Softcore porn; hardcore is disgusting.


--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hardcore/Softcore [Re: Asante]
    #7002601 -

I guess I present myself as more "hardcore" than I am, in that I don't tend to show emotion to the outside world, even though on the inside I'm rather sensitive.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hardcore/Softcore [Re: JunkFood]
    #7002829 -

Quote:
Softcore porn; hardcore is disgusting.



You present yourself to the world as softcore porn?


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hardcore/Softcore [Re: Asante]
    #7002841 -

I'm usually pretty nice to people. But that can change very fast if someone is doing something that is annoying me.

A lot of people tend to piss me off though...


--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Rick Santorum Wants To Ban 'Hardcore Pornography'
( 1 2 3 all )
starfire_xes 5,703 42 03/17/12 02:42 PM
by starfire_xes
* My Favorite Porn Star Won't Go Hardcore
( 1 2 3 4 all )
FeedingMyDreams 24,335 71 11/23/10 01:55 AM
by realfuzzhead
* I'd like to go to a hardcore jail for a week Patlal 467 8 12/15/10 12:43 PM
by Fungal-one
* good softcore lesbian porn? hailtothethief 4,724 5 06/16/09 06:39 PM
by Chubba
* old school happy hardcore
( 1 2 all )
eritas 2,223 26 11/08/10 12:23 PM
by LSDXM
* Happy Hardcore
( 1 2 all )
Visionary Tools 911 27 01/28/18 12:50 PM
by GalliumPE
* How can anyone enjoy HARDCORE DANCING at concerts?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Writ 4,918 70 05/09/13 04:08 AM
by MilkdudTitties
* How many of you would consider yourselves hardcore drug users?
( 1 2 3 all )
Jokeshopbeard 3,071 40 05/24/16 09:09 AM
by Mr. Gilligan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,478 topic views. 4 members, 6 guests and 141 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.048 seconds spending 0.028 seconds on 21 queries.