Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I'd like to go to a hardcore jail for a week
    #13636601 -

Just to know what life is inside. Have you ever been?

I'd like to be there but not really, more like a ghost

Some people could argue that the same results can be achieved by going to a gay bar..

So yeah. anyone had that experience???


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd like to go to a hardcore jail for a week [Re: Patlal]
    #13636643 -

My friend has been in a medium security federal prison for the past 3 1/2 years. I visit him regularly and we talk every week. He says he's only seen a handful of fights, no rapes or anything bad. He's never been assaulted or even threatened or has seen anyone else threatened. But he is on the lowest security block.

About the worst he's seen was a guy that committed suicide at the beginning of a 20 year sentence and another guy that died from a heart attack.

So much for the term "federal pound me in the ass prison".


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Edited by WakeboardrB (12/15/10 12:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd like to go to a hardcore jail for a week [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #13636731 -

check out canadian jail first see if its right for you




--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Edited by Envix (12/15/10 12:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd like to go to a hardcore jail for a week [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #13636745 -

WakeboardrB said:
About the worst he's seen was a guy that committed suicide at the beginning of a 20 year sentence



Lucky to be able to kill yourself in prison.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd like to go to a hardcore jail for a week [Re: Envix]
    #13636746 -

Or Norwegian Prison:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd like to go to a hardcore jail for a week [Re: Envix]
    #13636760 -

If I wasn't worried about my record I would be tempted to get myself sent to jail for a week or so, just for the experience. I think I'll survive without it though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd like to go to a hardcore jail for a week [Re: Patlal]
    #13636774 -

I did a little over a month in softcore jail. It's boring but it's ideal for making drug connections.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd like to go to a hardcore jail for a week [Re: s240779]
    #13636797 -

that norwegian prison, lol, it's actually a good concept.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'd like to go to a hardcore jail for a week [Re: Maverick]
    #13636817 -

Jail aint so bad if youre not a mouthy prick and you carry yourself with some confidence. Oh yeah, and you got money for commisary.


--------------------
Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. But, by that time you're a mile away and you got his shoes, so fuck em.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Back from Jail Penguin 1,771 14 11/01/04 10:15 AM
by Penguin
* Any norwegians here have a clue about our laws concerning filthysock 1,288 11 05/28/04 08:43 AM
by shamantra
* Hardcore/Softcore AsanteM 1,478 9 06/03/07 11:00 AM
by aDoS
* A Virginia judge today sentenced to death John Allen
( 1 2 3 all )
TheShroomHermit 8,208 40 03/30/04 04:13 PM
by valour
* norwegian songs shriek 675 2 07/04/04 05:14 AM
by Ulysees
* hemostats in jail
( 1 2 all )
cortex 2,930 22 11/25/13 08:11 AM
by thilfee
* ADD'S INFAMOUS TRIP HUT OF ALL TIME (hardcore music playing) Mr. Faggot 2,250 14 03/25/04 05:57 PM
by abhi
* One-Sentence-Story....Add your own sentence to the story!!
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 5,404 53 10/25/04 04:52 PM
by Tasty_Smurf_House

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
467 topic views. 2 members, 4 guests and 167 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.