Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinex_bonerz_x
Du Ma May ConCac Lon!

Re: Best Humidification Method... [Re: DannyBoy]
    #1373663 - 03/13/03 05:29 PM (21 years, 21 days ago)

yeah the mister is a little cylinder peice of metal with some O rings and metal plates in it. I really don't know how it works but you submerge it, hook it up, and it makes mist. Right out of the box. I'm not sure how long the Humidity stays but i've done mine for about 2 minutes and it's been lasting for over 6 hours. I really don't know what the percentage is in my box. It just says "HI" for high humidity. it jumped from 46% to HI. So i'm guessing its way over 90%.

Also you don't have to put it in the jar. Recently took it out of the jar and put it in a foil pan that way the mist spreads quicker. it also makes the jar hot too. the temp was around 72 one time. I left the mister on for like over 5 minutes cuz i forgot about it. the box was like 90F. so watch what u do.

and if it stops making mist. you just take the mist maker apart, clean the metal parts and O-ring, and it'll shoot mist again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBikeCourier
Bikecourier

Loc: Canada
Re: Best Humidification Method... [Re: x_bonerz_x]
    #1374487 - 03/14/03 02:10 AM (21 years, 21 days ago)

AFOAF recommends an ultrasonic humidifier, ie your fogger, pick one up cheap at a thrift store or garage sale. Then do a search, but basically block off the air intake of the humidifer, use pvc or other piping to the top of your chamber, allow air to escape somewhere at the bottom (put a filter on it, one way if you can find the parts (medical) (In Toronto, Active Surplus)

--------------------
tanstaafl (or maybe there is)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates