Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: snoot]
    #13660398 -

if its a vasodilator it might mamke it kick in quicker?


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: henk600]
    #13660401 -

henk600 said:
I reccomend cannabis,
but maybe they dont have it there.
Or maybe they cant pay it.

But still im asking myself,what on earth is so sweet to take the risk that your body parts fall off your body?



Ironic considering that Russian hemp used to be the finest you could possibly get.


--------------------
Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. But, by that time you're a mile away and you got his shoes, so fuck em.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: Fungal-one]
    #13660481 -

Fucking crazy Russians.


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: gzuf]
    #13660764 -

is anybody still in touch with the russian shroomery?

i tried going through it to find some related pics or gremlins but it's hard you know.... all russian and everything.

surely our comrads could help us make sense of this


edit: this was new to me


--------------------
"The great nations have always acted like gangsters and the small ones like prostitutes." - Stanley Kubrick

Edited by dynomite (12/20/10 01:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: dynomite]
    #13660778 -

dynomite said:
is anybody still in touch with the russian shroomery?

i tried going through it to find some related pics or gremlins but it's hard you know.... all russian and everything.

surely our comrads could help us make sense of this


edit: this was new to me



That's an awesome idea. I'd love to see what they think of all this.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: Acaterpillar] * 2
    #13660817 -

there is a russian shroomery?


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: snoot]
    #13660833 -

In soviet russia....nevermind.


--------------------
Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. But, by that time you're a mile away and you got his shoes, so fuck em.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: snoot]
    #13660836 -



--------------------
"The great nations have always acted like gangsters and the small ones like prostitutes." - Stanley Kubrick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: dynomite]
    #13661632 -

Yeah, you must wait to have your post approved before it appears on the board :rofldrunk:

How fucking retarded is that??


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: bbl337]
    #13661693 -

i want some. :ahahaha:
i want  :alot:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: JesusGoneRogue]
    #13664198 -

Thats the first website in russian language i ever see with an''.nl''domain.

shroomery.nl

Wicked :laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: snoot]
    #13664344 -

I guess they call it "crocodile" because it leaves you looking like you were attacked by one. I'm thinking the guy who got his leg sawed off maybe had a large supply of it and kept taking it every time he came down because he felt so horrible, because his body was rotting away, etc., until he was nearly gone altogether. Now that's what I call a vicious cycle. Truly horrible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: salo99]
    #13665923 -

salo99 said:
I guess they call it "crocodile" because it leaves you looking like you were attacked by one. I'm thinking the guy who got his leg sawed off maybe had a large supply of it and kept taking it every time he came down because he felt so horrible, because his body was rotting away, etc., until he was nearly gone altogether. Now that's what I call a vicious cycle. Truly horrible.




watch some of those other videos, they live in houses where they have those bubble packs all over the place a foot deep, in iodine/red phos bottles.


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: snoot]
    #13665943 -

Some of the intermediate compounds kinda look like the word crocodile too.


--------------------
Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. But, by that time you're a mile away and you got his shoes, so fuck em.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: Fungal-one]
    #13665971 -



--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: snoot]
    #13666312 -

popped my amputation video cherry :whoa:


--------------------
SCIENCE!!!
If NIST didn't even investigate whether explosives were used, how can we trust their investigation? It's a rule whenever explosions are heard.
Though I Laugh
EyegasmArt.com
anonymous: without name
Anonymous: a group with a name
don't be fooled, have a revolution on your own terms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: linkamathingy]
    #13670655 -

linkamathingy said:
popped my amputation video cherry :whoa:




:cheer:


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: snoot]
    #13671374 -

:freshwtf:  o_o is the high worth it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: Youshouldknowabc]
    #13671676 -

I am so disgusted by this. What kind of loser do you have to be to do crocodile?


--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 'crocodile' (desomorphine)new russian street drug!WARNING GRAPHIC! [Re: 2Cents]
    #13672863 -

Youshouldknowabc said:
:freshwtf:  o_o is the high worth it?



2Cents said:
I am so disgusted by this. What kind of loser do you have to be to do crocodile?




Both of you could stand some brushing-up on just what opiate addiction does to a person.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,699 12 01/02/04 02:16 AM
by Anno
* Was Lewis Carroll on LSD, Shrooms or A Musc?
( 1 2 all )
GabrielKnight 28,705 37 12/05/09 11:02 AM
by kaste
* Desomorphine
( 1 2 all )
citricacidx 4,671 24 07/02/11 12:11 AM
by citricacidx
* RIP Crocodile Hunter...
( 1 2 all )
Helge 3,846 28 09/05/06 10:23 AM
by CherryBom
* Crocodile Rips Veterinarian's Arm Off! Yikes! DiploidM 1,512 1 04/14/07 04:49 PM
by HB
* Stingray kills 'Crocodile Hunter' Irwin DiploidM 1,966 15 09/04/06 10:53 AM
by trendal
* Desomorphine tree1 585 3 04/06/11 12:53 PM
by tree1
* Hey Pub...If shrooms do it for me, should I try other drugs?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 1,901 20 05/06/04 06:06 PM
by TODAY

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
265,836 topic views. 3 members, 141 guests and 146 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.