Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
why wont mexicans
    #7347542 -

bother growing decent weed?

i dont understand why they are so hellbent on sending us bricks of dirtweed. it would defintly cause some compitition in prices.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why wont mexicans [Re: moon_glue]
    #7347563 -

Right after it's harvested it's probably not that bad but after going through so many hands and being compressed ruins it. They probably grow outdoor in some shit soil too.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why wont mexicans [Re: moon_glue]
    #7347566 -

dont be racist

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why wont mexicans [Re: indica]
    #7347607 -

if your weed comes from mexico, then mexicans probably grew it, same thing from canada, not racist at all...

and most weed from mexico is shit...

peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why wont mexicans [Re: indica]
    #7347614 -

xk3m_indica said:
dont be racist



hmmm, are you trying to be funny or somthing?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why wont mexicans [Re: Psilobuds]
    #7347623 -

no :wtf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why wont mexicans [Re: moon_glue]
    #7347635 -

growing better weed costs more money. mexico is dirt poor, so they grow dirt weed.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why wont mexicans [Re: moon_glue]
    #7347641 -

do you honestly think mexicans can afford grow lights and hydro systems  :shake:

mexican brick is shite because it's all grown outdoors / is watered by sewers / never fucken 'cleaned up' (i.e. they're too lazy to trim back excess leaves) / and as stated earlier - compressed like a mother fucker because it changes hands more then christmas fruit cake

and this is the best these fuckers can hope for...considering what they got to work with  :yesnod:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why wont mexicans [Re: Stizzle]
    #7347643 -

Stizzle said:
Right after it's harvested it's probably not that bad



If you buy it fresh before it's compressed, it's just as bad. That's what the folks who have been to Mexico on vacation say. It's really cheap there though, so you don't even think twice about throwing the leftovers away before you head home.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why wont mexicans [Re: monkeyheaven]
    #7347668 -

Damn, dats some cheap weed.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why wont mexicans [Re: monkeyheaven]
    #7347671 -

monkeyheaven said:
Stizzle said:
Right after it's harvested it's probably not that bad



If you buy it fresh before it's compressed, it's just as bad. That's what the folks who have been to Mexico on vacation say. It's really cheap there though, so you don't even think twice about throwing the leftovers away before you head home.



My old roommate lived there for a while. There was plenty of dirtweed and plenty of headies going around. Just like up here in the States. What you gotta understand, is that they're growing the dirtweed for you, and the dank for themselves.

There are multiple grades being grown, not too different from here. It helps to know the codewords - which I've forgotten. When I'm on Mt. Hood, if I ask around for "pot" I get the crap, if I ask for "nuggets" I get the shit. Remember that when you're skiing in Oregon.


--------------------
All posts were channeled through the user by typing the thoughts of telepathic beings.  All photos are of paranormal origin and do not represent the physical world, as we know it.  BrandNoob shall not be held accountable for the actions of deceased or hyperdimensional individuals.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why wont mexicans [Re: BrandNoob]
    #13638136 -

SENSEMILLIA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why wont mexicans [Re: hidenseek]
    #13638151 -

The weed mexicans grow for export is meant to generate a profit. You can't hardly grow high quality bud here in the US and make a decent profit. Add exporting to that and you're looking at $275 a quarter. I love mexicans, they have pretty bomb cocaine and heroin.


--------------------
Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. But, by that time you're a mile away and you got his shoes, so fuck em.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why wont mexicans [Re: hidenseek]
    #13638185 -

hidenseek said:
SENSEMILLIA



:lol:
Nice three year bump.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why wont mexicans [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #13638228 -

tiny_rabid_birds said:
growing better weed costs more money.  mexico is dirt poor, so they grow dirt weed.



your sig of the 3 asian guys makes me crack up every time

and i agree with what you said.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why wont mexicans [Re: BrandNoob]
    #13638720 -

BrandNoob said:
....When I'm on Mt. Hood, if I ask around for "pot" I get the crap, if I ask for "nuggets" I get the shit.  Remember that when you're skiing in Oregon.





Really? I would expect nothing but good buds when I ask around for weed. And I thought Oregon had nothing but top quality buds just like nor-cal?







As far as the mexi-brick weed. Yea I've always wondered about that, and been curious what the quality actually is like just after harvest :strokebeard: .



I'm also curious where most of that shit goes, I've never seen the stuff my self or known any one that has...

Since the stuff is incredibly cheap, I would just simply make hash oil out of it :shrug:, fuck trying to smoke the shit.







:stoner:



.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why wont mexicans [Re: bryguy27007]
    #13638729 -

:rofl2: OP ive always wondered the same thing


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why wont mexicans [Re: openmind]
    #13638737 -

I have had some pretty good brick weed from mexico.  It was dark green, looked quite a bit like northern lights and was pressed into very hard disks about the size of a toy truck wheel or something.

edit: lol, this thread is so old.


--------------------
"I have never freed myself from the suspicion that there is something very odd about this mission."

Edited by collinZzZz (12/15/10 07:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why wont mexicans [Re: Fungal-one]
    #13638746 -

yeah that picture of the asians attacking that pole is hilarious.


--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why wont mexicans [Re: Stizzle]
    #13638799 -

Stizzle said:
Right after it's harvested it's probably not that bad but after going through so many hands and being compressed ruins it.  They probably grow outdoor in some shit soil too.



This.

They cut the weed to shit so by the time you get it is's 20% marijuana, 80% filler


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Today is harvest day! (NuG) The_Oracle 1,275 16 05/10/06 01:15 AM
by Psychedelics
* mmm mexican brick
( 1 2 all )
Psy Baba 1,250 20 10/03/07 01:50 AM
by Gr8fulJ420
* 50 people needed to harvest mushrooms Joops 1,102 14 04/02/06 03:53 AM
by SneezingPenis
* A mexican threatened me with a gun Psy Baba 1,846 12 11/04/07 11:04 PM
by Psy Baba
* looks like my harvesting days ARE'NT over MrBump 806 10 09/23/04 06:52 PM
by Adden
* so i almost got in a fight wiht some mexicans today, while looking for a stolen bike ZippoZM 781 0 09/19/05 11:43 PM
by ZippoZ
* I need a program that will compress mp3's. pantsboy 688 5 08/10/07 05:28 PM
by pantsboy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,536 topic views. 0 members, 13 guests and 94 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.