Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Ghost chili - Guess who's single now? [Re: Envix]
    #13638229 -

Envix said:
Gumby said:
Envix said:
lol that bitch is ugly



U trollin. She's pretty damn good looking.



maybe, but every word that comes out of her mouth makes her less and less attractive



I would hit that like the fist of a thousand angry gods. But on a side not that little cunt it pretty immature. Whoe laughs and claps like that? Is he 4?


--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ghost chili - Guess who's single now? [Re: Eshu]
    #13638661 -

Eshu said:
WakeboardrB said:
Tangich said:
Funny.
The guys a retard tough. His laugh is the proof.
And it's always fun to watch how people can't handle their peppers.



Have you ever tried a Ghost Chili?

I touched one to my tongue once and it was the most painful experience I've ever been through.

They don't call it the hottest pepper on earth just for shits and giggles.




It's not the hottest pepper on earth anymore. It got beat out big time, like a month ago. I can't remember the name of the new super pepper, but ghost chili now looks WEAK. By a lot according to that scovile scale thing, and the new peppa. Look it up on yahoo!





Well, it's not that much hotter than the Ghost Chili...According to the scoville scale it's only 300,000 more scovilles. But shit, once you're at 1,000,000 scovilles, anything more is going to be exponentially worse I'm sure.



I've tried the ghost chili numerous times, and will still eat em' willingly if I have the opportunity. It's damn hot, though not as bad as I thought it was going to be, after a while it's so intense that your tongue just goes numb :shrug:. They taste very good and I get an awesome rush/high when I eat em'...But, I will probably never try the new Naga Viper chili







:stoner:



.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ghost experiences
( 1 2 3 all )
Dreamer987 7,394 45 08/24/18 01:07 PM
by mendocino_beano
* HUMAN FINGER IN CHILI AT WENDY'S FAST FOOD!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
California 11,213 89 04/08/20 04:25 PM
by Taco Chef
* How single are you?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 14,726 299 08/22/04 12:47 PM
by 40oz
* This is mans chili
( 1 2 all )
Psychoslut 2,308 24 09/24/04 11:23 PM
by Dreamer987
* Chili Recipe??? *DELETED* Supernova 709 4 02/04/05 10:00 AM
by greenpastures
* Hottest Girl Contest (pic)
( 1 2 3 all )
Kotton 16,771 54 09/25/05 02:56 AM
by PooGrowerPart2
* Who's the hottest out of these
( 1 2 all )
mr_kite 2,036 20 05/02/04 08:46 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Star Wars III, hottest actress?? jedione12 1,048 13 05/12/05 01:45 PM
by KahSol

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,304 topic views. 12 members, 30 guests and 112 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.