Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Ghost chili - Guess who's single now?
    #13636978 -


:awedance:
:laugh2:
:smilingpuppy:

I would totally do this to my girlfriend!


--------------------

~^*>~.Life is the hyphen between matter and spirit.~^*>~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ghost chili - Guess who's single now? [Re: Eshu]
    #13637018 -

Funny.
The guys a retard tough. His laugh is the proof.
And it's always fun to watch how people can't handle their peppers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ghost chili - Guess who's single now? [Re: Tangich]
    #13637046 -

I would kick his ass!


--------------------
Leaving the shroomery forever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ghost chili - Guess who's single now? [Re: Tangich] * 1
    #13637047 -

Lady seemed like she had to have done something to deserve that... Not saying she "deserved" it, but the dude ordered pizza and she complained about there being no cheese sticks. :mad2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ghost chili - Guess who's single now? [Re: Tesla_Collider]
    #13637054 -

Tesla_Collider said:
Lady seemed like she had to have done something to deserve that... Not saying she "deserved" it, but the dude ordered pizza and she complained about there being no cheese sticks. :mad2:



Yeah bitch! See what happens when you complain!
:eatingout:


--------------------

~^*>~.Life is the hyphen between matter and spirit.~^*>~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ghost chili - Guess who's single now? [Re: Eshu]
    #13637077 -

Lame, i would never do that to my biotch.


--------------------
Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. But, by that time you're a mile away and you got his shoes, so fuck em.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ghost chili - Guess who's single now? [Re: Tesla_Collider]
    #13637085 -

Watch the 1:01 - 1:05 part. That's not how a non-retarded person acts while his girlfriend is screaming in pain... And I wonder how much time has passed between eating and drinking milk, she's actually handling it very well. I eat a lot of chilli, but there's no way I could handle that much Naga...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ghost chili - Guess who's single now? [Re: Tangich]
    #13637100 -

lol that bitch is ugly


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ghost chili - Guess who's single now? [Re: Tangich]
    #13637103 -

:hehehe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ghost chili - Guess who's single now? [Re: Eshu] * 1
    #13637172 -

Pranks just aren't that funny anymore. I guess I grew up or something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ghost chili - Guess who's single now? [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #13637198 -

that was hilarious. "what have you done?" hahahahha


--------------------
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ghost chili - Guess who's single now? [Re: Tangich]
    #13637291 -

Tangich said:
Funny.
The guys a retard tough. His laugh is the proof.
And it's always fun to watch how people can't handle their peppers.



Have you ever tried a Ghost Chili?

I touched one to my tongue once and it was the most painful experience I've ever been through.

They don't call it the hottest pepper on earth just for shits and giggles.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ghost chili - Guess who's single now? [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #13637296 -

WakeboardrB said:
Tangich said:
Funny.
The guys a retard tough. His laugh is the proof.
And it's always fun to watch how people can't handle their peppers.



Have you ever tried a Ghost Chili?

I touched one to my tongue once and it was the most painful experience I've ever been through.

They don't call it the hottest pepper on earth just for shits and giggles.




It's not the hottest pepper on earth anymore. It got beat out big time, like a month ago. I can't remember the name of the new super pepper, but ghost chili now looks WEAK. By a lot according to that scovile scale thing, and the new peppa. Look it up on yahoo!


--------------------

~^*>~.Life is the hyphen between matter and spirit.~^*>~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ghost chili - Guess who's single now? [Re: Tangich]
    #13637303 -

Yes, I did. Not an experience I would like to repeat any time soon... From then on, cayenne's the hottest I will go.
But as I later said,
Quote:
[she's actually handling it very well. I eat a lot of chilli, but there's no way I could handle that much Naga...



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ghost chili - Guess who's single now? [Re: Eshu]
    #13637318 -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naga_Viper

Jesus. I've had the Jalokia. There's no fucking way I'd try the Viper.

I don't even like spicy food anyways. Fuck that shit. I like to enjoy my food, not be in pain.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ghost chili - Guess who's single now? [Re: Envix]
    #13637807 -

Envix said:
lol that bitch is ugly



U trollin. She's pretty damn good looking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ghost chili - Guess who's single now? [Re: Tesla_Collider]
    #13637823 -

Tesla_Collider said:
Lady seemed like she had to have done something to deserve that... Not saying she "deserved" it, but the dude ordered pizza and she complained about there being no cheese sticks. :mad2:



I think they pull pranks on each other and film them for the internet.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ghost chili - Guess who's single now? [Re: Tesla_Collider]
    #13637840 -



--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ghost chili - Guess who's single now? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #13637855 -

:rofl:

This one made me laugh really hard when she says "it's like the fucking hurt locker in here"



--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ghost chili - Guess who's single now? [Re: Gumby]
    #13638162 -

Gumby said:
Envix said:
lol that bitch is ugly



U trollin. She's pretty damn good looking.



maybe, but every word that comes out of her mouth makes her less and less attractive


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ghost experiences
( 1 2 3 all )
Dreamer987 7,394 45 08/24/18 01:07 PM
by mendocino_beano
* HUMAN FINGER IN CHILI AT WENDY'S FAST FOOD!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
California 11,213 89 04/08/20 04:25 PM
by Taco Chef
* How single are you?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 14,726 299 08/22/04 12:47 PM
by 40oz
* This is mans chili
( 1 2 all )
Psychoslut 2,308 24 09/24/04 11:23 PM
by Dreamer987
* Chili Recipe??? *DELETED* Supernova 709 4 02/04/05 10:00 AM
by greenpastures
* Hottest Girl Contest (pic)
( 1 2 3 all )
Kotton 16,771 54 09/25/05 02:56 AM
by PooGrowerPart2
* Who's the hottest out of these
( 1 2 all )
mr_kite 2,036 20 05/02/04 08:46 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Star Wars III, hottest actress?? jedione12 1,048 13 05/12/05 01:45 PM
by KahSol

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,304 topic views. 9 members, 25 guests and 92 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.