Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleXibalba
Stranger
Re: God... please help me. anyone .. advice [Re: Only1AK]
    #1345049 - 03/01/03 12:51 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

i told the cops this story about a biology expirement for extra credit in school, and that i ordered spores online and threw them in the box thinking it was regular old fungus...

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you at government expense. Do you understand these rights?!!

You weren't even arrested or formally suspected of any crime, they hadn't a warrant or anything, why did you even open your mouth?
You just admitted that you knew the mushrooms were there, that they belonged to you, that it was you who purchased the spores and grew them. Could you make things any easier for the prosecution? So once they hear back from the lab that they were Psilocybe Cubensis ( which the cops knew the moment they saw the box ) they've got you for 'manufacturing' a Schedule 1 controlled substance and lying to a police officer.

I know the last thing you want to hear is "you're fucked and it's your own fault," but, well... you're fucked and it's your own fault.

Definitely get yourself a lawyer- playing dumb would have worked if you had been a little smarter, played a little dumber, and never spilled that flimsy 'science project' story.

I think TheHateCamel had it right-
Since you weren't even there for a long period of time, and several untrustworthy people were coming and going, who's to say how the mushrooms got there?

Too late for that, but realistically- you're not going to get in too much trouble anyway unless you're in some fucked up place like Alabama. Two moldy Tupperware containers with nothing growing in them yet- they're going to look at this- see you're a kid, a small time newbie hobbyist grower and a pretty incompetent one at that. They're looking to put away people growing kilos at a time and selling them to dealers, you're not worth their time, so they'll probably just try to scare you a bit.

Edited by Xibalba (03/01/03 12:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
    #1345055 - 03/01/03 12:56 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Dude.. if there is mycelium.. there is probably.. traces of psilocybin or psilocin in the casings. With thorough tests they would probably find..You have to stick to your story no matter what. Otherwise they could get you for cultivation or conspiracy to cultivate..or some kind of conspiracy charge which would probably be worse than actually doing it. If you think they have you, and if you already fucked up by telling them that you bought spores then.. just try to say that they were .. some edibles....of some sort.. If there isnt any actual mushrooms they wont have much to go on unless you give them reasons to test it. Whatever you do dont let them bullshit you in to admitting that you knew what they were and were trying to grow them.. If you didn't tell them they were mushroom spores you got ..Then tell them they were mold spores....

--------------------
http://heffter.org

Edited by motaman (03/01/03 12:59 PM)

Offlinelateralus
    #1345252 - 03/01/03 03:12 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

It's underage kids like this with their 'i got it online' crap that aid the prosecution of innocent people...(PF)...as a matter of fact, isnt that part of the reason PF got busted? kids tell their parents and cops 'i got it online, its not my fault'...

OfflineQuick Blaze
Messenger

Loc: On My Way
Re: God... please help me. anyone .. advice [Re: Xibalba]
    #1345276 - 03/01/03 03:29 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Xibalba's right..there just going to try to scare you w/ their cop games and then put you on probhation for 6 months to make you learn your lesson.

--------------------
"Life is one BIG road with Lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't you complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality "

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1345842 - 03/01/03 08:50 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

heh dude your life isn't over, you're not "finished.."

I mean don't get me wrong; this sucks.. but hey you'll be ok don't freak out :wink:

My best guess is that they will make you pay them a bunch of money

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinedr4g0n
sleeps withdragons

Re: God... please help me. anyone .. advice [Re: Strumpling]
    #1346278 - 03/02/03 06:57 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

hey, i read a lab report and technically the shrooms arent illegal until they produce hyphal knots. If the cops are dumb like i assume they are, they most likely killed your cakes by keeping them in the open. Until shrooms produce hyphal knots they contain no psylocin or psylociben, making them legal. I dont think your screwed at all. If you get a good lawyer and review the lab reports then your standing is quite good. The lab report is around this forum somewhere, it was posted multiple times when that spoore dealer that was advertising in high times was busted. THere is a way out, follow it.

--------------------
Talk to my Aol Instant messenger robot, screen name YakSpuiT
http://www.canivour.net/~yakspuit/

OfflineOnly1AK
fucken pimp
Re: God... please help me. anyone .. advice [Re: dr4g0n]
    #1346295 - 03/02/03 07:11 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

thank you guys all for your help, i was stupid to open my mouth, but you see.. there is a paper trail, if they even did the littlest bit of investigating they would have found exactly what i bought, thats why i had to make up that story on the spot, im gonna stick to playing dumb and if this goes any further im gonna have to get a lawyer. thank you, everyone! for your help.

Offlinezandorf
OTD residentvirginwizard-abstinenceain'teasy

#1346307 - 03/02/03 07:15 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

dude you told them it was for school, if they did even the slightest bit of investigating they'd know that was a lie too.

--------------------
We live in a world where lemonade is made with artificial flavours and furniture polish is made with all natural lemon.

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #1347290 - 03/02/03 03:35 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Fear not.... when you get to court, the District Atouurney will see you're a dumbass and go light on you (thats the guy represneting the state in sueing your ass in the unlikely even that the cops COOME BACK and prosecute you) The cops already realize you're a dumbass, and went light on you. You're not in handcuffs, so I would almost certainly say you got away with it, but wait till you turn 18 too do another thing first off, and save the whole community the fauult of having a "17 year old boy found cultivating" headline after this crap is over : P

Offlinestankphish
Stranger
    #1349256 - 03/04/03 07:44 AM (21 years, 30 days ago)

there was probably no psilocybin or psilocyn in your casing and thats the only thing that can get you in trouble

OfflineCeeEssGee
Canadian-American

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
    #1349344 - 03/04/03 08:11 AM (21 years, 30 days ago)

That was pretty stupid to play dumb, and lie about it. Either say nothing at all, or tell the truth.

Now, though, you'll be in more trouble if they find out you're lying..

--------------------
Why, sirrah, why may a caudled fillhorse be deemed the brother to a hiren candle in the night? Withal, because a candle may be greased, yet a fillhorse be without a fat argier!

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: God... please help me. anyone .. advice [Re: CeeEssGee]
    #1349458 - 03/04/03 08:42 AM (21 years, 30 days ago)

How will they ever find out he is lying?  :confused: 

OfflineCeeEssGee
Canadian-American

Re: God... please help me. anyone .. advice [Re: Annom]
    #1349479 - 03/04/03 08:50 AM (21 years, 30 days ago)

That's what the court is for. He may not admit it, but if some interviews reveal information of association with drug users, or previous drug users, it destroys credibility, and the court assumes that it is a lie.

--------------------
Why, sirrah, why may a caudled fillhorse be deemed the brother to a hiren candle in the night? Withal, because a candle may be greased, yet a fillhorse be without a fat argier!

OfflineFatSean
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #1349502 - 03/04/03 08:59 AM (21 years, 30 days ago)

I think I'm the only person that was not caught growing while a teenager... Do you idiots even know how to do anything right?

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: God... please help me. anyone .. advice [Re: FatSean]
    #1350489 - 03/04/03 03:43 PM (21 years, 30 days ago)

hey now.... be nice :cool:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: God... please help me. anyone .. advice [Re: Strumpling]
    #1350720 - 03/04/03 05:48 PM (21 years, 30 days ago)

honestly, a fucking mold ridden casing and another thats not even growing isnt shit, the court will have a hard time to even rposecute your case because it is so weak

most likely since you a minor you will get off lightly, you wont even see jail, maybe probation or drug rehab at most

AND NEVER ADMIT THAT YOU KNEW IT WAS CUBENSIS, IT WAS A HALF HEARTED ATTEMPT AT GROWING SOME MUSHROOMS, THE SPORES YOU OBTAINED FROM A CAP FOUND IN A FIELD....unless you already fucked up and said it was an online vendor

Edited by liftedoff420 (03/04/03 05:50 PM)

OfflineOnly1AK
fucken pimp
Re: God... please help me. anyone .. advice [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1354607 - 03/06/03 09:02 AM (21 years, 28 days ago)

damn, i didnt mean to get caught , i played it as smart as I could under the circumstances. its been a week and no response from the po. im gonna follow your advice, and if i get through this.. ill be the happiest kid in the world, and im not gonna blame any online vender, or try an make an example of how the laws should be reformed.. dont worry

later

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: God... please help me. anyone .. advice [Re: Xibalba]
    #1354697 - 03/06/03 09:27 AM (21 years, 28 days ago)

Xibala,

Quote:

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you at government expense. Do you understand these rights?!!

Teenagers have no rights. They do not usually get read the Miranda if they are under 18.

And their records are sealed.

They also go to juvie and are usually never chargesd like adults and do not have the same rights as adults.

mj

OfflineCeeEssGee
Canadian-American

Re: God... please help me. anyone .. advice [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1354994 - 03/06/03 11:57 AM (21 years, 28 days ago)

That depends on where you live. In Canada, they will be arrested the same way as an adult, but the trial is only different.

--------------------

OfflineArdRi
traveler

Loc: northeast usa
    #1360693 - 03/09/03 02:28 PM (21 years, 25 days ago)

well what happened? no pinheads ? no controlled substance end of story. you;re a minor= no permanant record .anyway from what i understand if no fruit had appeared you have nothing with any psilocybe or psylocin understand? take a deep breath and go shoot some hoop , thats basketball btw not a narcotic. forget about it its going to go away.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds