Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Stargate Universe [Re: blewmeanie]
    #11496971 -

The whole idea of the show was to get a younger fan base than usual à la Stargate SG-1 episode 200


--------------------
DG
:plur:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stargate Universe [Re: DeeGee]
    #11498711 -

Edit i am not going into rhe marines. I am doing a ton of drugs for xmas


--------------------

Edited by weiliiinmyyard (12/15/10 11:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stargate Universe [Re: Wimy]
    #11498724 -

:facepalm:


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stargate Universe [Re: Kada]
    #11498762 -

what? the sexually dramatic self-sacrificing pretty boy who knocked up his highschool sweetheart and, despite the fact that he's trillions of lightyears from earth, whose biggest concern is which currently-crestfallen chick he's going to fuck next?


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stargate Universe [Re: Envix]
    #11498767 -

yeah, thats actually me in a nutshell.:shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stargate Universe [Re: Wimy]
    #11498778 -

except the last part.. scotts gonna stop being with chloe. thats what the last sween with eli and chloe and then eli and scott was relating, i think.

scotts tore up man, i had a kid once. and i'm only gonna be 20 in january.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stargate Universe [Re: Wimy]
    #11499430 -

weiliiinmyyard said:
i had a kid once.




I bet that hurt like hell...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stargate Universe [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #11499827 -

you have no idea.

for anybody who is confused I am deffinatly a male.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stargate Universe [Re: DeeGee]
    #12735162 -

Season Finale was Friday night. Honestly the second half of the season is much better. Still a few weak points but I like the serious nature compared to other Stargate shows.

The second to last episode is fucking epic and havn't watched part 2 of the season finale yet but I bet it's going to be insane.

Also the shows being renewed for 20 more episodes next year.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stargate Universe [Re: Tesla]
    #12735211 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stargate Universe [Re: Tesla]
    #12735223 -

Universe was so weak, the plots lacked pretty much all the key elements i look for in a show, the characters were boring, the mood was always bleak, there were not even any proper relationship pieces or character development episodes other that the ones between Rush and the commander.

Firefly was probably my fav sci-fi show but they pulled the plug on that early. Galactica was pretty badass till the end, when it ended on an 'anti-technology' note that just sucked ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stargate Universe [Re: RationalEgo]
    #12735276 -

Season 2 should get epic. I liked the melodramatic feel of season 1 but now its time to get Destiny up and working and explore the universe without the constant plot theme of a broken down car.

Don't get me wrong I love the show but I get how some people don't. I just loved the original stargate movie and this is the first one that doesn't come off campy past that. SG-1 sucked Atlantis sucked. Pretty much this was the only one that has any hope for me to be relevant.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stargate Universe [Re: Tesla]
    #12735339 -

i couldnt really get into stargate universe to similar to sg1 plus LEXX is cooler!:tongue:


--------------------
IM OLD GREGG!!!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stargate Universe [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #12735466 -

b0red5tiff said:




This is what I'm talking about.

Good show right here, I can't get into any stargate tho, just sucks to me :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stargate Universe [Re: Wimy]
    #13600978 -

Just watched the mid-season finale.  I agree the first season was tough to get through, but I saw the potential for the show.  I think it's finally coming into it's own, and they made a lot of changes for the second season.

There were still a few episodes that weren't all that great, but it's really gotten much better.  I liked SG1 and SGA, but SGU is a far better show.  I like that they aren't all superheros who get through every situation unscathed.  People die, and more people are going to be dying soon apparently. 


But I do think this is now a great show that will only get better.  Problem is that ratings are fairly poor and they probably won't get to finish the story.


--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stargate Universe [Re: HagbardCeline]
    #13601745 -

I have seen the first season up to the point where the colonal maroons Rush on the planet with the crashed ship. So with this limited exposure I would say that I felt it was just sorta a copy of battlestar galactica without the ceylons but with a stargate. I thought the new battlestar was the most awesome TV show made in recent times. I was also a big fan of SG-1 but not SGU or Atlantis.


--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Firefly (the show)
( 1 2 all )
highc 4,077 37 10/09/13 10:34 PM
by psi
* Are there any good new science fiction shows on anymore? like SG-1, farscape, fringe?
( 1 2 all )
Eggtimer 2,552 34 01/27/16 07:39 PM
by psi
* is it just me or was firefly the best show ever on television? truekimbo2 468 8 08/08/10 05:00 AM
by JT
* Stargate SG1 Apollyphelion 634 15 06/20/12 10:21 AM
by drewbocop
* sny hardcore stargate fans? hidenseek1 823 15 08/05/13 10:30 PM
by 4runner
* Stargate SG1 covers Disturbed. Larrythescaryrex 937 15 09/15/13 03:45 PM
by hidenseek1
* Is there any Stargate SG-1 fans in the shroomery? Patlal 347 7 02/27/12 10:41 PM
by chopstick
* Any Stargate fans?
( 1 2 all )
musiclover420 1,256 33 11/16/17 09:57 PM
by Seriously_trippin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,157 topic views. 5 members, 10 guests and 107 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.