Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Stalker
    #13530991 -

My ex is a stalker. I had to change my fb to completely private and I know she made an account here I don't know about just to get dirt on me.
I hate having to watch everything I say just cause I know she will see it.

Fucking bitch has done enough damage, just fucking forget about me already.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalker [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13531036 -

Anonymous #1 said:
My ex is a stalker. I had to change my fb to completely private and I know she made an account here I don't know about just to get dirt on me.
I hate having to watch everything I say just cause I know she will see it.

Fucking bitch has done enough damage, just fucking forget about me already.



You could get a name change, not sure how that works on this forum though.

What are you so afraid of? Doing things you might regret?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalker [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13531054 -

I don't want her knowing any of my personal business.
She is an ex for a reason and I really don't want her reading the personal shit I always use to write about but don't anymore due to her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalker [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13531269 -

PM ythan and explain your situation and he'll probably let you change your handle
:themoreyouknow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalker [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13531687 -

Someone you don't want to read your stuff will always find you on the internet if you post personal stuff, that is if you make your internet names known or go into explicit detail about your personal problems.

So what do you think is the best solution here? Getting rid of your ex or something else?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalker [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13531695 -

Anonymous #1 said:
My ex is a stalker. I had to change my fb to completely private and I know she made an account here I don't know about just to get dirt on me.
I hate having to watch everything I say just cause I know she will see it.

Fucking bitch has done enough damage, just fucking forget about me already.




Bill! I knew i'd find you here you sad mother fucker!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalker [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13531803 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
My ex is a stalker. I had to change my fb to completely private and I know she made an account here I don't know about just to get dirt on me.
I hate having to watch everything I say just cause I know she will see it.

Fucking bitch has done enough damage, just fucking forget about me already.




Bill! I knew i'd find you here you sad mother fucker!





Hahaha nope sorry not Bill

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalker [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13533423 -

send her a video of you fucking your new girlfriend

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalker [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13533884 -

Anonymous #5 said:
send her a video of you fucking your new girlfriend




Which new girlfriend?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalker [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13533901 -

Stop that. I'm not stalking you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalker [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #13533918 -

:lolsy:


I love irony

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalker [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13535413 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Someone you don't want to read your stuff will always find you on the internet if you post personal stuff, that is if you make your internet names known or go into explicit detail about your personal problems.

So what do you think is the best solution here? Getting rid of your ex or something else?



What...like whack her?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My first thread in here. I have a stalker.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 724 24 02/02/09 08:32 AM
by Anonymous
* am i a stalker?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,069 33 06/28/10 11:36 PM
by Anonymous
* Stalkers Anonymous 251 8 04/05/10 10:30 PM
by Anonymous
* I think I have a shroomery stalker
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 938 35 02/16/10 03:22 PM
by Anonymous
* All of my friends think I'm a stalker Anonymous 427 11 02/04/09 12:19 PM
by Anonymous
* Have you ever had a stalker? *DELETED* Anonymous 260 8 02/08/09 11:59 AM
by Anonymous
* Dealing with a stalker Anonymous 275 8 04/27/15 12:33 AM
by Anonymous
* Are you a stalker like cannabis charlie Anonymous 261 5 09/11/08 08:06 PM
by DONOTDELETE

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
401 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.