Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I think I have a shroomery stalker
    #9590024 -

He or she doesn't seem to be really bothering me much...but he keeps commenting in my journal, sending me various PM's trying to arrange a trade, and replies in posts I made (even in the obscure sections that not many members visit, except the regulars of that section).

What should I do? I mean, I'm not gonna trade with him, he's got me paranoid that hes a cop now. FUCK.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I have a shroomery stalker [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9590039 -

maybe he is gay for you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I have a shroomery stalker [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9590071 -

I just want 2 be your friend.

And buttseks your drugged body :evil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I have a shroomery stalker [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9590121 -

Ignoring is the best policy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I have a shroomery stalker [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9590125 -

Is it FondaCox?

Fucking weirdo. Won't leave me alone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I have a shroomery stalker [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9590152 -

No its not the person you named. And if he's gay for me I wish he'd just admit it. I mean, I'd totally rather he be gay for me than a cop.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I have a shroomery stalker [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9590506 -

Quote:
eBay Shop for: Buttseks



:ilold:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I have a shroomery stalker [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9590540 -

Is it Jack Albertson?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I have a shroomery stalker [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9590563 -

What is his screenname?  :mob:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I have a shroomery stalker [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9591214 -

I don't dislike the dude, and if I give you HIS name everyone will know who I am.

I just wanted to vent about it here where I know he can't tell its me :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I have a shroomery stalker [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9591240 -

Could be a cop. Im almost positive i got pm's from cops.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I have a shroomery stalker [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9591300 -

I guess I'll just be careful about it. I've insisted any grows I talk about are me teaching a "friend" anyway.

I can't get in trouble for sending spores right? So long as I'm in a state where its legal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I have a shroomery stalker [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9591372 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I just wanted to vent about it here where I know he can't tell its me :laugh:



If he is really stalking like you like you say then I am almost sure he will know you are talking about him when he reads this thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I have a shroomery stalker [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9591378 -

hes stalking you right now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I have a shroomery stalker [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9591393 -

If you want an oustide opinion on the matter you can PM me and Ill do a little detective work.
-MisterMuscaria

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I have a shroomery stalker [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9591410 -

Clarice, I am watching you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I have a shroomery stalker [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9591427 -

Fuck! Hannibal escaped again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I have a shroomery stalker [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9591517 -

sometimes i think about cops on here it does bother me and freak me out. one time i pmed someone about dmt and some advice on some teks and i think they thought i was a cop. but i am not. but i feel better knowing some people think cops message them so i can be aware of it. fuck that. and if someone is stalking you you should let a mod know so they can find out is this person on here to contribute or because they are a cop!

I smell bacon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I have a shroomery stalker [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9591534 -

In my experience, there are definitely cops here, the Pm's i received were beyond suspicious. So be careful what you post, most people here a pretty cool which can create the illusion of safety.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I have a shroomery stalker [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9591558 -

i try to use SWIM but sometimes I forget but does that really protect you anyways?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Buttseks Anonymous 307 8 06/30/08 05:59 PM
by Anonymous
* gay buttseks with a mod Anonymous 244 6 02/11/09 11:12 PM
by Anonymous
* Hanky
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 989 45 10/12/09 09:49 PM
by Anonymous
* do you sell drugs? Anonymous 471 18 08/27/08 08:00 AM
by Anonymous
* i have a serious question about milfs..just read
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,635 46 08/20/09 09:31 PM
by Anonymous
* need your opinion
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 1,822 113 03/07/09 03:09 AM
by Anonymous
* Introversion vs Extroversion
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,903 57 04/01/09 10:47 AM
by Anonymous
* Not all police are bad people
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,280 52 09/13/09 08:50 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
938 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 27 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.